The Mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s offers 2100mAh capacity that more than doubles the time you have to talk, listen to music, and surf the web. Simply toggle between charging and standby with the flick of the Juice Pack Plus’s switch. The Juice Pack Plus also gives your iPhone complete protection from top to bottom—so you don't have to choose between protection and power. For instance, there's an impact-resistant, shock-proof band that adds even more durability to this slim, low-profile design.
- Complete iPhone protection from top to bottom
- Ultra impact-resistant, shock-proof band
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside of a low-profile, lightweight, soft-touch case
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flick of a switch
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left
- Pass-through design and USB cable allow you to charge without removing iPhone from Juice Pack Plus
Did you notice?2100mAh capacity more than doubles the amount of time you can listen to music or talk
Apple Recommends ForSafeguard your iPhone 5s or iPhone 5 while keeping it charged and ready to go.
What's in the Box?
- Mophie Juice Pack Plus
- Headphone adapter
- User manual
- Form Factor: Battery Case
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 0.69 in./1.75 cm
- Width: 2.63 in./6.68 cm
- Weight: 3.14 oz./89 g
- Length: 5.58 in./14.2 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2572_JPP-IP5-RED
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472025728
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year from date of purchase
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
waste of money
Bought one for me and one for my wife. For the first 2 months they worked great. Now both are getting an error accessory not sup Bought one for me and one for my wife. For the first 2 months they worked great. Now both are getting an error accessory not supported error. Contacted Mophie and they said to charge them separately for a couple of days and that should resolve the problem it did for almost a week and now the same problem. Defeats the purpose if we always have to remove the phone and charge them separately. Mophie tech support also said that it could be a voltage issue well I have tried iPad charges, 2.4A car chargers etc. and no go. The charge cable the comes with it is too short which makes it useless if you want your phone charging next to you so you can work/play and your outlet is 3ft away. Waste of $250.00 …
- Written by Vasilios G from Toronto
12 of 15 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can one get audio extension plug for mophie juice plus
- Asked by Maheshchandra.bhagubhai P
- Aug 22, 2014
Does that back of this case work with the flash on the 5s?
- Asked by G Michael S from Hazelwood
- Nov 23, 2013
Yes it does, wonderfully.
Hope this answer still helps even if it is a month late. Happy Holidays!
- Answered by Alex B from Mt. Pleasant
- Dec 26, 2013
Where do I get a manual for my mophie for iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Carol F from Horseheads
- Jun 20, 2014