The Twelve South HiRise stand for iPhone 5/5s and iPad mini is a sleek brushed metal vertical pedestal that's compatible with your Apple Lightning Cable (not included) and virtually any iPhone or iPad mini case. Not only does HiRise free your hands during calls and FaceTime chats, it provides an easy way to simultaneously charge your iPhone or iPad. HiRise also keeps your iOS device's speakers, mic, or headphone ports completely unobstructed. Small and attractive enough to complement any home or office, it's the ultimate perch for your iPhone 5/5s, iPad mini, or even a 5th-generation iPod touch.
- Turns your Apple Lightning Cable into a convenient desktop stand
- Adjustable support posts fit even the most protective cases
- Showcases device for hands-free use
- Works exclusively with Apple Lightning Cable (not included)
Did you notice?Elevates iPhone so it doesn't block the headphone port, speakers, or mic. Also holds iPhone or iPad mini at a perfect height for FaceTime.
Apple Recommends ForA conveniently safe place for your iPhone 5/5s or iPad mini on your desktop—and no need to remove the case.
What's in the Box?
- Twelve South HiRise for iPhone 5/5s and iPad mini base
- Base cap
- Hex tool
- Four screws
- Rear support
- Front support
- Three height-adjusting cable clips
- Owner's manual
- Height: 3.5 in./8.8 cm
- Width: 3.9 in./ 10 cm
- Weight: 0.41 lb./0.19 kg
- Length: 4.8 in./12.2 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 12-1404
- UPC or EAN No.: 811370020044
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this work well with LifeProof and OtterBox cases for iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Markeishia W from Pilesgrove
- Jul 11, 2014
why I cannot order more than 2 items at the same time
- Asked by Waleed A
- May 10, 2014
Which clip would I use for the official Apple leather iPhone 5S case?
- Asked by Mark S
- May 26, 2014
- Answered by Mark S
- Jun 14, 2014
Does this work on a Ipad air?
- Asked by James P
- Apr 11, 2014
I bought one of these for iPad air because someone had said it worked but for me it didn't. I think I bought one of these for iPad air because someone had said it worked but for me it didn't. I think the iPad air is too big for it so it doesn't sit very well and because of this it stops charging after a few seconds. For this reason I'm returning it, but this isn't to say the product is at fault only that it should probably only be used with the devices it says it's compatible with. …
- Answered by Robert R
- May 2, 2014