The Incase EO Travel Duffel gives you the convenience of a padded sleeve for your MacBook along with plenty of room for all the other stuff you want to carry on the plane. Its sturdy construction includes triple coated weather-resistant side panels, a removable shoulder strap, and handles for comfortable carrying. Take this easy-packing bag by itself or as a companion to your other luggage.
- Extra large main compartment for easy packing
- Triple coated weather-resistant side panels
- Quick-access front zipper pocket
- Padded sleeve fits up to 15-inch MacBook Pro
- Removable padded shoulder strap
- Durable YKK zippers with custom pulls
- Complies with most international airline carry-on size requirements
Did you notice?The padded sleeve lined with faux fur keeps your MacBook safe from bumps and scratches.
Apple Recommends ForTravel with your MacBook and all your gear safely stowed in one easily packed bag.
What's in the Box?
- Incase EO Travel Duffel for MacBook
- Form Factor: Handbag
- Material: Canvas, Fabric
- Height: 9.5 in./24 cm
- Width: 21 in./53.4 cm
- Weight: 2.43 lb./1.1 kg
- Length: 13 in./33 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: CL90005
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450123127
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty/)
Ratings & Reviews
year of use....nice duffel, but heathered material gets dirty
its a nice tech style lookin duffel with lots of room with this type of bag obviously.
i wish the canvas coated weather resista its a nice tech style lookin duffel with lots of room with this type of bag obviously.
i wish the canvas coated weather resistant parts covered the WHOLE BAG or atleast the bottom to as the heathered canvas material gets dirty easily and not very weather resistant if u get caught in the rain or drop it in a puddle …
- Written by Allan L from ST MARYS
2 of 2 people found this useful