Made of durable, high-grade silicone, the MarBlue Keyboard Protector gives your MacBook a touch of color while providing full protection and comfort. It's carefully engineered to cover each key perfectly—so you can go anywhere with your MacBook and not worry about spills.
- Durable, high-grade silicone shields keyboard from spills, dirt, and dust
- Special anti-stick coating for comfortable typing
- Precision molded to fit precisely around each key
- Hand washable
- Fits when MacBook is closed
- Compatible with 13" Aluminum MacBook, MacBook Air, Macbook Pro, and MacBook Pro with Retina display; 15" MacBook Pro and MacBook Pro with Retina display; 17" MacBook Pro
Did you notice?The protector reduces typing noise, so it's ideal for classrooms and libraries.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your MacBook keyboard without sacrificing style.
What's in the Box?
- MarBlue Keyboard Protector for MacBook
- Width: 11.06 in./28.1 cm
- Depth: 4.44 in./11.28 cm
- Weight: 0.48 oz./13.61 g
- Mfr. Part Number: APKB1MT
- UPC or EAN No.: 602956014812
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year (For details, please visit www.gomarblue.com)
Ratings & Reviews
Could be better
Looks cool, the fit is good, but you'd think they could have made it where you could see your key lighting
- Written by Brian D from Elk City
25 of 27 people found this useful
soo pretty takes a bit to get used to but love it. i really only purchased this item to use on my MBA when I'm at school or taking soo pretty takes a bit to get used to but love it. i really only purchased this item to use on my MBA when I'm at school or taking my MB out of the house where there is a higher risk of dirt/germs/food spillage! then i can just take it off and clean it and i don't need to use it at home because i am less worried about damage at home then in travel/school. Its makes the typing sounds a bit quieter too which is nice when you are typing in class as it is less distracting for others! you can still see the lights under the cover, yes they are obviously a little dimmer then without but it is coloured... and yes the sound when you play music it not as loud but again it will help dim the sound of typing so obviously the speakers will be dimmed as well. I'm giving it a 4 as it takes getting used to type with, does make it a bit harder to type but overall really like this product. …
- Written by Danielle K from nanaimo
12 of 14 people found this useful
Don't waste your money
This is awful. Not worth the money at all. I've had mine less than a month, and it is wrinkling.. and not fitting my 13' macbook. This is awful. Not worth the money at all. I've had mine less than a month, and it is wrinkling.. and not fitting my 13' macbook. Buyer beware, save your money and don't waste it on this garbage. I didn't want to leave it any stars, but had to choose 1. …
- Written by Shannon R from Chapin
13 of 16 people found this useful
I give the protector 5 stars its amazing its nice, sleek, sturdy, colors are awesome. the protector fits really good and feels nic I give the protector 5 stars its amazing its nice, sleek, sturdy, colors are awesome. the protector fits really good and feels nice!!! …
- Written by Jared E from Happy valley goose bay
I have the tiffany blue one and it is amazing!! I have 4 cats so it keeps out all the hair and crumbs from snacks or dirty fingers I have the tiffany blue one and it is amazing!! I have 4 cats so it keeps out all the hair and crumbs from snacks or dirty fingers, and it is easily cleanable. I even like the sound it makes when typing on it! …
- Written by Haley S from Canyon Country
4 of 5 people found this useful
Doesn't fit well
A piece of rubber sometimes gets caught into the keyboard. It is slightly (0.2~0.3 mm?) larger than the size of the Macbook Pro ke A piece of rubber sometimes gets caught into the keyboard. It is slightly (0.2~0.3 mm?) larger than the size of the Macbook Pro keyboard, not really being disruptive but also doesn't make you feel perfect. …
- Written by Yoseob Y from Cambridge
3 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Do you have any silicon clear covers for the Macbook Pro 15" Spanish Latin america keyboard layout?
- Asked by Armando H from Miami
- Dec 16, 2014
is this protector a uk keyboard layout?
- Asked by Leah M
- Nov 10, 2014
No answers yet
does this fit all MacBooks like Pro and Air because i have a macbook air and i really need one
- Asked by Jacob W from Spring Hill
- Oct 28, 2014
Yes, this product works with all macbook air and macbook pro models
- Answered by Hayden P from Saskatoon
- Nov 9, 2014
Can you see the keys light up through the colored protectors?
- Asked by Hope W from Royal Palm Beach
- Jul 11, 2014
Meh. Not really, definitely not as well as without the keyboard cover. I asked in store if you could Meh. Not really, definitely not as well as without the keyboard cover. I asked in store if you could see the lights through it and they assured me you could but only barely :/ …
- Answered by James N
- Aug 27, 2014
does the keyboard protector fit mac os x which is 13"
- Asked by Harveer S from Surrey
- Aug 5, 2014
Yes it does. When you are on the product info page right below the item pictures you will see "highl Yes it does. When you are on the product info page right below the item pictures you will see "highlights" in bold there it should list important information on that product. …
- Answered by Juliana L from Cold Lake
- Aug 7, 2014