Lifeproof's nüüd case for iPhone 5c is extremely thin and light, yet offers such complete protection you can use your iPhone in situations you never imagined. Incorporating screen-less technology, nüüd safeguards iPhone from drops, dirt, and dunks while keeping the touchscreen open to your direct touch. Its smart design also allows full access to every iPhone function.
- All-protective design that's extremely thin, light
- Waterproof—fully submersible to 6.6 feet/2 meters
- You can touch the actual touchscreen—perfect clarity and interaction
- Complete access to every button, control, and port
- Slim, clear case highlights the sleek design of iPhone
- Anti-reflective optical-glass lens for crystal-clear photography
Did you notice?The super thin and light design offers full access to all iPhone functions.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPhone 5c from daily hazards—including submersion in water.
What's in the Box?
- Lifeproof nüüd case for iPhone 5c
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: 2002-02
- UPC or EAN No.: 819859013020
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited from date of purchase
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How do you charge iPhone with lifeproof case on
- Asked by Sandra P from Crest Hill
- Jun 20, 2014
I am not entirely sure what you meanly this question, but I am going to answer this assuming you mea I am not entirely sure what you meanly this question, but I am going to answer this assuming you mean the cord fitting into the hole. Well, I have the 5C with the Lifeproof, and use the charger Apple gives you in the box to charge it, and it fits just fine. I can't tell you exactly what 3rd party chargers will work with it; all I know is that, as long as you keep the original charger, it will fit just fine. Now, if it is not fit you're talking about, then I have absolutely no idea what else you would mean by this...but I hope this is helpful!
P.S. If you are talking about the cover over the charging port, then you just stick your fingernail into the slot on the front, against the screen, and pull towards the bottom of the phone. If you have no fingernails...good luck. …
- Answered by Braydon W from Arlington
- Jun 30, 2014