Offering a superbly sophisticated alternative, the legendary Power Support Air Jacket wraps your iPad in thin, sleek, virtually invisible protection.
- The ultimate in slim, beautiful protection
- Less than 1.2 mm thick
- Tough polycarbonate construction
Did you notice?Though remarkably slim, the Air Jacket provides tough, nearly invisible protection.
Apple Recommends ForSafeguard your iPad from the wear and tear of everyday use.
What's in the Box?
- Power Support Air Jacket for iPad
- Form Factor: Hard Case, Ultra-Thin
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 7.95 in./20.2 cm
- Width: 0.35 in./0.9 cm
- Weight: 1.41 oz./40 g
- Length: 5.39 in./13.7 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: PIZ-91AJ
- UPC or EAN No.: 700867223924
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Please visit www.powersupportintl.com for warranty information.
Ratings & Reviews
Simple but served it's purpose
I love it! Just like the first review, it fits very well. It's doesn't only protect the iPad but also shows the beauty of it since I love it! Just like the first review, it fits very well. It's doesn't only protect the iPad but also shows the beauty of it since it's transparent. It has also a space for the cover which I really don't like since I'm not a fun of it. But over all, it's really good! :) …
- Written by Milenie P from Rockville
1 of 1 people found this useful
I bought this for my rMini when I purchased the blue smart cover. I originally got the blue smart case but I didn't like the shade I bought this for my rMini when I purchased the blue smart cover. I originally got the blue smart case but I didn't like the shade of blue, so when I bought the blue smart cover I knew I needed to have something to protect the back. I saw this displayed at the apple store and went with it and I'm glad I did! Works well with the smart cover and it keeps my iPad protected! …
- Written by Ivana K from Staten Island
31 of 33 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
does the air jacket for ipad air include the protective film?
- Asked by Samson W
- Dec 21, 2014
Yes~ It is definitely fit with air jacket as if you are using smart cover. However, the magnetic str Yes~ It is definitely fit with air jacket as if you are using smart cover. However, the magnetic strength is not as good as smart cover you cannot hold just the keyboard and lift up the entire ipad without falling. And one thing you need to take into account is when you dock on keyboard it is better to take off the air jacket …
- Answered by Louis Y
- Feb 17, 2015
Do these cases have the tabs that lock the Apple smart cover into place?
- Asked by Bing N from Deerfield
- Oct 27, 2014
Can I use the the Power Support Air Jacket for my iPad Air with an iPad Smart Case (rather than Cover)? If not, what is the difference in protection?
- Asked by Tessa C from Toronto
- Dec 3, 2014
No, you can use the Air Jacket or the Smart Case. Not both together. The cases are very different in No, you can use the Air Jacket or the Smart Case. Not both together. The cases are very different in design, so the protection levels are also different. The Air Jacket offers no protection to the screen and less cushioning than the Smart Case. …
- Answered by Thomas D
- Dec 10, 2014
Is this compatible with the thinner iPad Air 2?
- Asked by Martin M from Arlington
- Oct 28, 2014
Definitely not ! Camera position, volume button positions and thickness are just some of the variati Definitely not ! Camera position, volume button positions and thickness are just some of the variations in the air 2. You will have to wait a while until more choice becomes available …
- Answered by Jeff H
- Nov 15, 2014
Is it recommended that this cover is purchased without the intent to purchase the Smart Cover?
- Asked by Alyssa Z from Saskatoon
- Aug 5, 2014