BlueAnt Pump HD multi-sport wireless headphones deliver superb audio when you're listening to iPhone or iPod during intense activity and in extreme conditions. Offering excellent wireless range, PUMP delivers crystal-clear audio and carries the IP67 rating (indicating a high degree of resistance to dust and water). The military-grade, rugged design protects the premium audio components from rain, dust, debris, sweat, and even a rinse under the tap at the end of workouts. PUMP’s Superfit System also lets you move with complete freedom no matter how rigorous your activities.
- Watertight mesh
- Secure fit for intense activity
- Independent audio controls
- Teflon and Kevlar moisture guard
- Micro-USB charging
- ComfortSeal and Awareness tips
- Supports Bluetooth HD audio
- Compatible with Siri
Did you notice?Teflon coating and Kevlar shielding keep any moisture out of the headphones.
Apple Recommends ForPlay, live, and train to the music on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad—unleashed from bothersome wires.
What's in the Box?
- BlueAnt PUMP HD Wireless Bluetooth Sportbud Headphones
- USB cable
- ComfortSeal tips (S/M/L)
- Comply Premium Awareness tips
- Cable zip
- User guide
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms ± 15% at 2000Hz
- THD: <0.25% at 1000Hz
- Other Features: Stereo
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 2.1
- No. of Microphones: 1
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Charge Time: Two hours full charge, 50% charge in 30 minutes
- Talk Time: Eight hours
- Stand By Time: Two weeks
- Mfr. Part Number: PUMP-GI
- UPC or EAN No.: 878049002008
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: 12 months
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
Best sports headphones I've owned...
These things are EXTREMELY rugged, fully waterproof, sound great, and are way more comfortable than other sports style earbuds I'v These things are EXTREMELY rugged, fully waterproof, sound great, and are way more comfortable than other sports style earbuds I've tried. For my 15 mile commute cycling through rain doesn't leave me worried about my headphones getting damaged from water and I leave my phone in my backpack or pocket so no annoying wires... And don't get me started with the gym/ exercise... I feel like I can do summersaults and backflips without these things falling off. They were also extremely generous with the earbud pieces; the box came with way more earbud pieces than I felt were even needed but no complaints here.
-Sound great; base is strong but doesn't muddy out the treble
-Extremely sturdy; heck you can go SWIMMING with these things (when they say waterproof, they mean it)
-Fully Charged in 2 hours, lasts a couple days
-Built in microphone; seems like a generous feature for this type of earbuds
-Bluetooth connection drains more battery than wired headphones
Favourite pair of headphones I've owned! …
- Written by Mehdi K from Innisfil
24 of 27 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What is meant by playback is limited to above water(referenced to swimming)?
- Asked by Clay H from Clinton
- Nov 19, 2014
How big is the band that goes behind the neck
- Asked by Ruben V from Trujillo Alto
- Oct 25, 2014
No answers yet
Can you listen to TV on an ipad2 with this headset?
- Asked by Irene L from Yorktown Heights
- Aug 13, 2014
Do you need to have your music device on your arm in order for your music not to skip?
- Asked by Daniel W from Rathdrum
- Sep 20, 2014
It is not necessary to wear your music device as the PUMP has a range of up to 100ft/30m from the so It is not necessary to wear your music device as the PUMP has a range of up to 100ft/30m from the source device.
This allows you to leave your iPhone/iPod/IPad/Smartphone/Tablet anywhere in range while you work out wirelessly. …
- Answered by Scott P from Brunswick
- Sep 23, 2014
can they pair with more than one device?
- Asked by Forrest B from Carlisle
- Jun 30, 2014
The PUMP can pair with up to 5 devices and will try to connect to the last connected device when it The PUMP can pair with up to 5 devices and will try to connect to the last connected device when it powers on.
If you pair a sixth device the PUMP will replace the least used paired device in its pair list.
The PUMP will connect to one device at a time to ensure optimum and stutter free playback of your music. …
- Answered by Scott P from Brunswick
- Jul 2, 2014