BlueAnt PUMP headphones let you listen wirelessly to the music on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad. The advanced Bluetooth connection eliminates the hassle of wires without compromising sound quality. That means you can have your music as a workout companion, helping you to run farther, bike longer, and train harder than usual. And for maximum durability and comfort, the PUMP headphones are completely waterproof thanks to their Teflon coating and Kevlar shielding.
- Watertight mesh
- Secure fit for intense activity
- Independent audio controls
- Teflon and Kevlar moisture guard
- Micro-USB charging
- ComfortSeal and Awareness tips
Did you notice?Teflon coating and Kevlar shielding keep any moisture out of the headphones.
Apple Recommends ForPlay, live, and train to the music on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad—unleashed from bothersome wires.
What's in the Box?
- BlueAnt PUMP HD Wireless Bluetooth Sportbud Headphones
- USB cable
- ComfortSeal tips (S/M/L)
- Comply Premium Awareness tips
- Cable zip
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms ± 15% at 2000Hz
- THD: <0.25% at 1000Hz
- Other Features: Stereo
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 2.1
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Stand By Time: Two weeks
- Mfr. Part Number: PUMP-BK
- UPC or EAN No.: 878049001995
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: 12 months
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
iPad mini with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
OMG .... What have they done ???
Pro - They fit very well, feel good,and are apparently Wx proof
1) no call commands, or voice commands that are an amazi Pro - They fit very well, feel good,and are apparently Wx proof
1) no call commands, or voice commands that are an amazing part of other Blue Ant products
2) number/name announce for a call .... Gone .... What were they thinking ?
3) tech support used to be amazing - Now their menu system says " For quality control, please leave your country, name, and the problem you are having ...... " They have chat support too .... Good luck finding it.
4) sound ok, but certainly not for this price point .
I have had every Blue Ant product earpiece, and they have dropped everything that WAS so good about their product . Get the returns department ready Apple. Other than the fit, and the attractive box, I would give the product a 0, without hesitation.
Disappointed up north ! …
- Written by David H from CALEDON
1 of 1 people found this useful
Finally a pair of headphones that sound great and stay on.
These were surprisingly good, I say surprising because wireless has never been as good as wired for athletes. If you buy them try These were surprisingly good, I say surprising because wireless has never been as good as wired for athletes. If you buy them try putting your phone in your gym bag and working out without your phone attached, it's very cool!
The overall sound quality is excellent and really loud. I found that I need to go through and try different ear tips to get the right fit, once I did the sounds quality is as good as any wired headphones I have worked out with. They come with 2 different ear tips sizes and also some foam 'awareness' tips which are supposed to allow you to hear cars and trucks when you are running.
Definitely well built. I washed the sweat off in the fountain after my workout. The manual says to make sure the charger area door is closed when doing that, but that's obvious. The headphones are extremely stable which is a bug plus for me. They're really snug and lightweight too. Finally some headphones that sound great and stay on.
I'm giving them 5 stars after using them for 5 days. I am sold. …
- Written by Cheryl M from San Francisco
5 of 5 people found this useful
Stable fit, audio lacking
I try quite a few of the Bluetooth/exercise combo sets, the bluebud x's have been the king of them all for some time but for me, t I try quite a few of the Bluetooth/exercise combo sets, the bluebud x's have been the king of them all for some time but for me, the fit of those are cumbersome while previous models from jaybird weren't. Always on the prowl for a better pair so tried these but returned.
The fit is as rock solid stable as they claim, they won't fall out. My issue was(and this differs for every individual), It was harder for me to achieve a proper seal and without it, the set didn't get loud enough to overcome that and ended up sounding very bad. I use comply foam tips on my x's so I tried them on these and while the seal was good then, the set again just doesn't get loud enough for my tastes. Even at its best with a good seal from the foam tips, it sounds good, but not audiophile quality as advertised and certainly not as good as the x's. At its worst without a good seal, that lack of volume just makes them sound very underwhelming. I give it 3 stars for it's superior fit and decent sound when sealed right but find them to be a average set priced at a premium level that is not able to beat out the sound of its competitors like the x's and backbeat go 2. Had they delivered even just equal sound to the x's, the fit and feel would have made them my prime pair that I would have used. They are bulky looking but didn't feel very bulky, felt light, felt nice. Again though, the sound difference wasn't very close hence the return.
As a side note, while waterproof, Bluetooth tech won't work under water anyway so they won't break while swimming, they won't work either. …
- Written by SABEEN S from SCOTTSDALE
3 of 6 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you swim with the pump had sport bands
- Asked by Garrett S from Atlanta
- Feb 25, 2014
Encased in Kevlar shielding used in bullet-proof vests; coated with Teflon that repels liquids on co Encased in Kevlar shielding used in bullet-proof vests; coated with Teflon that repels liquids on commercial cooking equipment; & the only sportsbuds to earn an IP67 rating; PUMP protects the premium audio components from rain, dust, debris, sweat, & even a quick rinse under the tap at the end of your workout. Not designed for swimming. …
- Answered by Karen S from Paradise Waters
- Feb 28, 2014
Can you receive calls on this device?
- Asked by Jaye P from Atlanta
- Feb 15, 2014
Yes, there is a microphone built-in for calls and access to Siri.
- Answered by Scott P from Chicago
- Feb 16, 2014