Turn your iPad into a true mobile studio with Blue Microphones' Spark Digital mic. It's the first studio condenser microphone to offer both USB and Lightning connectivity, so you can use it with your Mac and your iPad. Spark Digital features the same studio-grade condenser capsule and hand-tuned components as Blue's Spark XLR studio microphone, delivering high-fidelity recording and consistent performance whatever you're trying to capture—vocals, drums, piano, speech, location recording, and more.
Spark Digital also incorporates a Focus Control, which provides two different sonic options in one mic at the push of a button. A complete setup, the mic includes an adjustable desk stand and built-in shockmount, as well as y-cables with a headphone jack for zero-latency real-time monitoring on your Mac or iPad.
- Blue's legendary studio condenser capsule and electronic components
- Plug 'n play for iPad, Mac, and PC—no drivers needed
- Works with GarageBand and other recording applications
- Headphone jack for zero-latency real-time monitoring
- Focus Control switch offers two sonic signatures in one mic
- Onboard control for volume, gain and instant mute
- LED meter provides visual feedback
Did you notice?Focus Control lets you choose from two different sonic options at the push of a button.
Apple Recommends ForCapture studio-quality sound of all kinds on your Mac or iPad anywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Blue Microphones Spark Digital Microphone
- Y cables for USB, Lightning, and 30-pin connectors
- Cable Length: Headphone cable: 3 ft./0.91 m; Signal cables: 9 ft./2.73 m
- Height: 9.57 in./24.3 cm
- Width: 1 in./2.54 cm
- Weight: 1.1 lb./0.5 kg
- Length: 5.08 in./12.9 cm
- OS X 10.4.11 or later
- 64 MB
- USB 2.0+
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, XP Home or Professional
- Mfr. Part Number: BLU0861
- UPC or EAN No.: 836213000861
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
I write songs, and I needed a way to put them on my phone and I found this while searching for new speakers to buy, I decided to t I write songs, and I needed a way to put them on my phone and I found this while searching for new speakers to buy, I decided to try it out and loved it! I recommend this to anyone. :) …
- Written by Sage M from Jackson
27 of 31 people found this useful