Designed exclusively for Apple, BAGGU’s Duck bag is a classic everyday tote that incorporates an inner padded pocket to cradle and protect your MacBook. It also offers a convenient pocket for your iPhone or iPod. Constructed of 100% recycled cotton canvas, the bag features two handles and a 40-inch adjustable strap that fits comfortably over your shoulder or across your body.
- A stylish alternative to standard laptop bags
- 100% recycled cotton canvas
- Padded inner pocket to protect MacBook
- Inner pocket fits an iPhone or iPod
- Top snap closure
Did you notice?Along with a pocket for you MacBook, the tote also features a pocket for your iPhone or iPod.
Apple Recommends ForCarry your MacBook in stylish comfort and protection.
What's in the Box?
- BAGGU Duck Bag
- Form Factor: Totes
- Material: Canvas
- Height: 16 in./40.64 cm
- Width: 5.5 in./13.97 cm
- Weight: 1.1 lb./500 g
- Length: 10 in./25.4 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 700987975895
- UPC or EAN No.: 700987975925
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
All Purpose Bag - Easily Fits Macbook Pro
This bag easily fits the Macbook Pro Retina (with Speck shell on) and a regular Macbook Pro. This bag is made of a sturdy canvas m This bag easily fits the Macbook Pro Retina (with Speck shell on) and a regular Macbook Pro. This bag is made of a sturdy canvas material and can easily hold a lot of weight. There is a short and long strap, allowing you to easily carry the bag and adjust it to your preference. The actual laptop pocket is very sturdy and thick, it surprised me how durable it felt. This is a great all purpose bag that you can easily carry your Macbook Air/Macbook Pro/Macbook Retina. It was completely worth it for this price. …
- Written by Maya M from Hamilton
3 of 3 people found this useful
Perfect bag EXCEPT...
This bag is the perfect size, its not too big and its not too small- it holds all of my textbooks along with my pencil case, cosme This bag is the perfect size, its not too big and its not too small- it holds all of my textbooks along with my pencil case, cosmetic case, water bottle, lunch and macbook air charger. The material is very sturdy and you can throw it in the wash without worrying about it losing its shape. The strap is my favourite part, its very hard for me to find a bag where the strap doesn't dig in or cause me discomfort- the baggu strap is very comfortable. The ONLY reasons I'm not giving it full stars is the following:
1) the padded pocket for the macbook air is a bit loose- it does however hold my mba in place with a neoprene case on.
2) if you have a dog that sheds like i do- Buy a lint roller! The backside where the padding is always collects my dog's loose fur.
Overall its a great bag- it fits a lot without looking bulky, hope apple comes out with more colours! …
- Written by s T from Brampton
14 of 14 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I filtered for Macbook Pro (wout retina) and this bag came up but it sounds like this bag might not fit it. I really want it tho! Thoughts?
- Asked by Deanna E from Burling
- Aug 10, 2014
I purchased the 13" bag since I originally asked the question. My 13" MacBook Pro fits just fine by I purchased the 13" bag since I originally asked the question. My 13" MacBook Pro fits just fine by placing the short end of the computer in the pocket first. Both bags are the same dimensions...the only change between 11" and 13" is the size.of the inside computer pocket. This is the best computer bag I have ever had. It holds a lot and doesn't appear to be a computer bag. Purchase the larger bag. If Apple is out of the larger size it is offered online at other sites.
I highly recommend it. …
- Answered by Carelie J B from Phoenix
- Aug 22, 2014
can my macbook pro 13" fit in the baggu 13" duck bag? or just macbook air?
- Asked by Cesar F from Northridge
- Sep 15, 2014
what are the width, height and length of the BAGGU 11" duck bag?
- Asked by Laura B from Asheville
- Jul 23, 2014
the width and height is the exact same as the 13 inch model. Its just that the padded pocket on the the width and height is the exact same as the 13 inch model. Its just that the padded pocket on the inside is smaller to accommodate your 11 inch air where as the padded pocket is larger for the 13 inch model to accommodate the 13 inch air. In other words, the difference is only on the inside, they both are the same height and length on the outside. The bag is 16 inches tall and 10 inches wide. Hope i helped (: …
- Answered by S T from Brampton
- Jul 25, 2014
Does the inner pocket next to the iPhone pocket hold an iPad air?
- Asked by Tawny W from Antioch
- Jul 2, 2014
It doesn't fit an iPad mini, so I doubt it. It's about half an inch too short. I'd be surprised if It doesn't fit an iPad mini, so I doubt it. It's about half an inch too short. I'd be surprised if the computer pocket holds what is shown here. I didn't buy it to hold a laptop so I can't say for sure on that one. …
- Answered by Sarah R R from Sarnia
- Jul 22, 2014
Does a 13" Macbook Pro fit in the computer pocket of the BAGGU 13" Duck Bag?
- Asked by Carelie J B from Phoenix
- Mar 26, 2014
My 13" Retina display Macbook Pro fits into this bag snuggly. An older model macbook pro (non-retina My 13" Retina display Macbook Pro fits into this bag snuggly. An older model macbook pro (non-retina) probably would not. …
- Answered by Elizabeth M from Joppa
- Jul 26, 2014