Designed exclusively for Apple, BAGGU’s Duck bag is a classic everyday tote that incorporates an inner padded pocket to cradle and protect your MacBook. It also offers a convenient pocket for your iPhone or iPod. Constructed of 100% recycled cotton canvas, the bag features two handles and a 40-inch adjustable strap that fits comfortably over your shoulder or across your body.
- A stylish alternative to standard laptop bags
- 100% recycled cotton canvas
- Padded inner pocket to protect MacBook
- Inner pocket fits an iPhone or iPod
- Top snap closure
Did you notice?Along with a pocket for you MacBook, the tote also features a pocket for your iPhone or iPod.
Apple Recommends ForCarry your MacBook in stylish comfort and protection.
What's in the Box?
- BAGGU Duck Bag
- Form Factor: Totes
- Material: Canvas
- Height: 16 in./40.64 cm
- Width: 5.5 in./13.97 cm
- Weight: 1.1 lb./500 g
- Length: 10 in./25.4 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 700987975932
- UPC or EAN No.: 700987975932
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is the padding dense or just thin fleece?
- Asked by Kamala A from Jupiter
- Jan 26, 2015
No answers yet
Is the shoulder strap removable on this bag?
- Asked by Lesa L from Naples
- Oct 12, 2014
No, the shoulder strap is not removable.
- Answered by Danielle R from South Salem
- Oct 28, 2014
what are the width, height and length of the BAGGU 11" duck bag?
- Asked by Laura B from Asheville
- Jul 23, 2014
the width and height is the exact same as the 13 inch model. Its just that the padded pocket on the the width and height is the exact same as the 13 inch model. Its just that the padded pocket on the inside is smaller to accommodate your 11 inch air where as the padded pocket is larger for the 13 inch model to accommodate the 13 inch air. In other words, the difference is only on the inside, they both are the same height and length on the outside. The bag is 16 inches tall and 10 inches wide. Hope i helped (: …
- Answered by S T from Brampton
- Jul 25, 2014
is this bag black and cream striped, or navy and cream?
- Asked by Kim B from Lake Orion
- Sep 11, 2014
it's navy + cream. and beautiful!
- Answered by Tara S from New York
- Sep 19, 2014
I filtered for Macbook Pro (wout retina) and this bag came up but it sounds like this bag might not fit it. I really want it tho! Thoughts?
- Asked by Deanna E from Burling
- Aug 10, 2014
I purchased the 13" bag since I originally asked the question. My 13" MacBook Pro fits just fine by I purchased the 13" bag since I originally asked the question. My 13" MacBook Pro fits just fine by placing the short end of the computer in the pocket first. Both bags are the same dimensions...the only change between 11" and 13" is the size.of the inside computer pocket. This is the best computer bag I have ever had. It holds a lot and doesn't appear to be a computer bag. Purchase the larger bag. If Apple is out of the larger size it is offered online at other sites.
I highly recommend it. …
- Answered by Carelie J B from Phoenix
- Aug 22, 2014
Does the inner pocket next to the iPhone pocket hold an iPad air?
- Asked by Tawny W from Antioch
- Jul 2, 2014
It doesn't fit an iPad mini, so I doubt it. It's about half an inch too short. I'd be surprised if It doesn't fit an iPad mini, so I doubt it. It's about half an inch too short. I'd be surprised if the computer pocket holds what is shown here. I didn't buy it to hold a laptop so I can't say for sure on that one. …
- Answered by Sarah R R from Sarnia
- Jul 22, 2014