The SoundLink® Bluetooth® speaker III is the best-performing mobile Bluetooth speaker from Bose. It connects easily to your Bluetooth-enabled iPad, iPhone, or iPod, and its rechargeable lithium-ion battery lets you share your music for up to 14 hours. Optional accessory covers let you add color to reflect your personal style.
- Bose’s best-performing mobile Bluetooth speaker
- Bose technologies help reproduce music with the fullness, clarity, and depth you might not expect from a mobile Bluetooth speaker this size
- Connects wirelessly to your iPad, iPhone, iPod, or other Bluetooth devices
- The lithium-ion battery lets you share your music for up to 14 hours without recharging
- Curved edges and thin profile make it easy to grab and slip into a bag or backpack, so you can take your music wherever you go
- A silicone button panel protects from dirt and dust, while a wraparound metal grille adds to its durability and resists fingerprints
- Optional accessory covers let you add color to reflect your personal style
- Car charger available for convenient charging while traveling
Did you notice?Rechargeable battery lasts up to 14 hours on full charge.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly play and share the music from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod anywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Bose® SoundLink® Bluetooth® Speaker III
- Power adapter
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 5.18 in./13.15 cm
- Width: 10.08 in./25.6 cm
- Weight: 3.03 lb./1.37 kg
- Length: 1.89 in./4.8 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 369946-1300
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817613927
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.bose.com/customer_service/owners/warranty/index) Apple is an authorized Bose dealer.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
Typical Bose Sound!
Not my first bose product but it is my first soundlink and it sounds way bigger than it is! Deep powerful bass and crisp highs... Not my first bose product but it is my first soundlink and it sounds way bigger than it is! Deep powerful bass and crisp highs... My only complaint would be that it can't be charged using USB.. It would be nice to not have to use the charging brick and 110 volts when I'm traveling in my truck or on my motorcycle. It is supposed to last 14 hrs on a charge, I haven't tested that yet. Love it! Should fit nicely into a small backpack or picnic basket:) …
- Written by Robert S from La Verne
168 of 175 people found this useful
Speaker gives full crystal clear sound a must for any music lover
- Written by Ken W from regina
88 of 96 people found this useful
Watching movies playing music on my iPad mini use the Bose soundlink 111 is like a theater to go or one on the go. Love best porta Watching movies playing music on my iPad mini use the Bose soundlink 111 is like a theater to go or one on the go. Love best portable ever heard …
- Written by Simba D from CHARLOTTE AMALIE
78 of 84 people found this useful
Bose Speaker III
I Bought this speaker along with the Bose Mini and this is my opinion . The speaker III has I little more volume to fill the room I Bought this speaker along with the Bose Mini and this is my opinion . The speaker III has I little more volume to fill the room BUT the bass distorts! hands down the mini is a lot more impressive for the size . I am a little disappointed with Bose Speaker III for the extra money I think they went backwards and sent it back and kept the mini . every ones ears are different of corse but I like my bass and sound quality and if the bass distorts it turns me right off the speaker . …
- Written by Bill L from wyoming
1 of 2 people found this useful
When it comes to high quality sound from a small unit, no one Beats Bose.
The Bose Soundlink III is about the best sound you are going to get out of Bluetooth wireless and out of a box the size of a nice The Bose Soundlink III is about the best sound you are going to get out of Bluetooth wireless and out of a box the size of a nice book. The sound fills an average size room, at a decent volume. The battery life is generous, and the style and look is clean and conservative. Links up great to my iPhone 6, iPad mini, and MacBook Air. As a buyer of several Bose products including Lifestyle home theater products, headphones, ear buds and several others, I've come to learn that even when you have problems or need parts or help, no one Beats Bose. Their customer service is top notch. I keep buying because the products sound great, durable, and they stand by their products. …
- Written by Brian M from Fishers
Bose is my favourite, it's gives you the true sound. I usually use it for classic musics and for the movies over my TV outdoor and Bose is my favourite, it's gives you the true sound. I usually use it for classic musics and for the movies over my TV outdoor and even in the beach. Sound are clean the base are excellent, it is a small speaker and gives you all that. …
- Written by Mohammad A from LAS VEGAS
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I use it as clock radio to wake up
- Asked by Kenneth P from Hamden
- Sep 13, 2014
I too wondered this, and I had the Soundlink III for a while. It was a great speaker, but when it i I too wondered this, and I had the Soundlink III for a while. It was a great speaker, but when it is not in use for a while it goes to sleep, severing the BT connection to the source device. If you need something that can also be used with the alarm clock feature, I would suggest the Bose SoundDock XT or Bose SoundDock III speaker. These devices connect to the iPhone using the lightning connector at the bottom of the device and will also charge the device while also directing all audio output from the device through the sepakers of the dock. This means that even the alarm clock sounds go through the dock speaker. …
- Answered by Richard W from Lewisville
- Dec 24, 2014
Is this Bose speaker compatible with Ipad 1?
- Asked by Joann G from Manteno
- Aug 22, 2014
Is this Bose speaker compatible with MacBook Pro laptop computer
- Asked by Valerie P from St. Catharines
- Aug 31, 2014
yes, with any Macbook, iPad, iPhone etc. It has a great sound! Works flawlessly even with windows la yes, with any Macbook, iPad, iPhone etc. It has a great sound! Works flawlessly even with windows laptops as well. …
- Answered by Robert I
- Sep 1, 2014
Can it be hooked up to home wi-fi, or is it blue tooth only?
- Asked by Jamie W from Medicine Hat
- Jun 8, 2014
There is no wi-fi radio in this device. Bluetooth only.
- Answered by Thomas C from West Hollywood
- Jun 29, 2014
is that work with mac pro?
- Asked by Moammad E
- Apr 13, 2014
I have an earlier model works well with my McBook. Also with McBookPro with retina display
- Answered by Priscilla O from Cobargo
- Jun 14, 2014