The SoundLink® Bluetooth® speaker III is the best-performing mobile Bluetooth speaker from Bose. It connects easily to your Bluetooth-enabled iPad, iPhone, or iPod, and its rechargeable lithium-ion battery lets you share your music for up to 14 hours. Optional accessory covers let you add color to reflect your personal style.
- Bose’s best-performing mobile Bluetooth speaker
- Bose technologies help reproduce music with the fullness, clarity, and depth you might not expect from a mobile Bluetooth speaker this size
- Connects wirelessly to your iPad, iPhone, iPod, or other Bluetooth devices
- The lithium-ion battery lets you share your music for up to 14 hours without recharging
- Curved edges and thin profile make it easy to grab and slip into a bag or backpack, so you can take your music wherever you go
- A silicone button panel protects from dirt and dust, while a wraparound metal grille adds to its durability and resists fingerprints
- Optional accessory covers let you add color to reflect your personal style
- Car charger available for convenient charging while traveling
Did you notice?Rechargeable battery lasts up to 14 hours on full charge.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly play and share the music from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod anywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Bose® SoundLink® Bluetooth® Speaker III
- Power adapter
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 5.18 in./13.15 cm
- Width: 10.08 in./25.6 cm
- Weight: 3.03 lb./1.37 kg
- Length: 1.89 in./4.8 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 369946-1300
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817613927
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.bose.com/customer_service/owners/warranty/index) Apple is an authorized Bose dealer.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Typical Bose Sound!
Not my first bose product but it is my first soundlink and it sounds way bigger than it is! Deep powerful bass and crisp highs... Not my first bose product but it is my first soundlink and it sounds way bigger than it is! Deep powerful bass and crisp highs... My only complaint would be that it can't be charged using USB.. It would be nice to not have to use the charging brick and 110 volts when I'm traveling in my truck or on my motorcycle. It is supposed to last 14 hrs on a charge, I haven't tested that yet. Love it! Should fit nicely into a small backpack or picnic basket:) …
- Written by Robert S from La Verne
130 of 136 people found this useful
Speaker gives full crystal clear sound a must for any music lover
- Written by Ken W from regina
56 of 60 people found this useful
Watching movies playing music on my iPad mini use the Bose soundlink 111 is like a theater to go or one on the go. Love best porta Watching movies playing music on my iPad mini use the Bose soundlink 111 is like a theater to go or one on the go. Love best portable ever heard …
- Written by Simba D from CHARLOTTE AMALIE
48 of 52 people found this useful
Two Words "Blue Tooth!"
I love this speaker! It has been great since I started using it. Its totally mobile and has great sound. Bose is a superior produc I love this speaker! It has been great since I started using it. Its totally mobile and has great sound. Bose is a superior product and worth spending every penny, just like my Mac! …
- Written by Gabriel W from Quimby
1 of 2 people found this useful
This speaker has exceeded my expectations. I did not think that it would be loud enough at loud places like the beach, but it was This speaker has exceeded my expectations. I did not think that it would be loud enough at loud places like the beach, but it was heard by most of the people on the beach. LOL! Great product!! Definitely worth the money!
Only thing I would like to see in future versions is built in airplay, track skip buttons, USB port and charging dock. …
- Written by Marcus B from Boca Raton
3 of 4 people found this useful
The BOSE Soundlink 3.0
I was a little skeptical at first as to how such a small speaker could deliver great sound. But trust me, this speaker surely is b I was a little skeptical at first as to how such a small speaker could deliver great sound. But trust me, this speaker surely is big on sound. With this speaker you surely can FEEL the music and I mean it, to feel the rich bass with the speaker held in your hands is another thing all together. Great build quality and delivers great battery life too over its predecessor. Definitely worth the 300$ asking price. …
- Written by Bharath K from ADDISON LAKE MANOR
7 of 8 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can it be hooked up to home wi-fi, or is it blue tooth only?
- Asked by Jamie W from Medicine Hat
- Jun 8, 2014
There is no wi-fi radio in this device. Bluetooth only.
- Answered by Thomas C from West Hollywood
- Jun 29, 2014
How does the this speaker compare to the jawbone volume wise? i want my speakers to maintain great quality sound but be loud at the same time. I
- Asked by Kemar J from Irvine
- Jun 20, 2014
Does the Aux In port allow connection to an Airport Express for Airplay?
- Asked by Don M from La Grange
- Apr 13, 2014
yes, you can use it for airplay
- Answered by Konstantin S
- Apr 25, 2014
is that work with mac pro?
- Asked by Moammad E
- Apr 13, 2014
I have an earlier model works well with my McBook. Also with McBookPro with retina display
- Answered by Priscilla O from Cobargo
- Jun 14, 2014
can you listen to spotify on this device?
- Asked by Janet K from Norwood
- May 4, 2014
You can listen to Spotify with any bluetooth enabled device, so in addition to iPads and iPhones you You can listen to Spotify with any bluetooth enabled device, so in addition to iPads and iPhones you can use any computer that has bluetooth capability running Spotify, or any Android device that has a Spotify app and bluetooth. …
- Answered by Sean D from Portland
- May 26, 2014