Offering a superbly sophisticated alternative, the legendary Power Support Air Jacket wraps your iPad in thin, sleek, virtually invisible protection.
- The ultimate in slim, beautiful protection
- Less than 1.2 mm thick
- Tough polycarbonate construction
Did you notice?Though remarkably slim, the Air Jacket provides tough, nearly invisible protection.
Apple Recommends ForSafeguard your iPad from the wear and tear of everyday use.
What's in the Box?
- Power Support Air Jacket for iPad
- Form Factor: Hard Case, Ultra-Thin
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 11.02 in./28 cm
- Width: 0.79 in./2 cm
- Weight: 7.05 oz./200 g
- Length: 8.46 in./21.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: PIZ-91AJ
- UPC or EAN No.: 700867223795
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Please visit www.powersupportintl.com for warranty information.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Awesome clear case-back!
This is a great rear side case for your iPad Air that works perfectly with the Smart Cover. I have tried out the similar clear ba This is a great rear side case for your iPad Air that works perfectly with the Smart Cover. I have tried out the similar clear back cases from other manufacturers for 25-35% of the price of this one but the high quality of the polycarbonate used in this product and the better engineered fit of this case is why you want this one. (Check the pics out to see how well this case fits and the smaller cut-outs.)
And if you like to use the Apple Smart Cover, than this case is a perfect companion product. Granted that the cost of the Apple Smart Cover and this case is the same as the leather Apple Smart Case but if you want the clear-back look and don't like the fit of the leather case or how the leather cover lays on the top, than this combination is the way to go! …
- Written by John C from LAKE FOREST
90 of 91 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I use the the Power Support Air Jacket for my iPad Air with an iPad Smart Case (rather than Cover)? If not, what is the difference in protection?
- Asked by Tessa C from Toronto
- Dec 3, 2014
No, you can use the Air Jacket or the Smart Case. Not both together. The cases are very different in No, you can use the Air Jacket or the Smart Case. Not both together. The cases are very different in design, so the protection levels are also different. The Air Jacket offers no protection to the screen and less cushioning than the Smart Case. …
- Answered by Thomas D
- Dec 10, 2014
Is this compatible with the thinner iPad Air 2?
- Asked by Martin M from Arlington
- Oct 28, 2014
Definitely not ! Camera position, volume button positions and thickness are just some of the variati Definitely not ! Camera position, volume button positions and thickness are just some of the variations in the air 2. You will have to wait a while until more choice becomes available …
- Answered by Jeff H
- Nov 15, 2014
Can I use this on iPad mini not the retina?
- Asked by Ronald John O from Calgary
- Sep 16, 2014
No answers yet
Is it recommended that this cover is purchased without the intent to purchase the Smart Cover?
- Asked by Alyssa Z from Saskatoon
- Aug 5, 2014
is the red cover included with the air jacket?is there another color besides red?
- Asked by Elle A from Houston
- Apr 14, 2014
No Smart Cover is included—they are just in the photos for demonstration. This is just a "back prote No Smart Cover is included—they are just in the photos for demonstration. This is just a "back protector". …
- Answered by Matt S from Perth
- May 9, 2014
will this jacket work with the lLogitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- Asked by Teresa C from Arcanum
- Apr 15, 2014
Yes! It does not interfere at all with the iPad buttons/speakers or using it with the keyboard. The Yes! It does not interfere at all with the iPad buttons/speakers or using it with the keyboard. The smoke color is perfect with space gray iPad Air and keyboard. …
- Answered by April K from Palatine
- Apr 23, 2014