Duracell PowerCase and PowerMat Wireless Charging Pad for iPhone 5s
Duracell PowerCase and PowerMat Wireless Charging Pad for iPhone 5s
The DURACELL PowerMat wireless charging pad and PowerCase battery case together make powering and protecting your iPhone 5s a breeze. The PowerCase’s built-in 2000 mAh battery provides up to 100% extra battery power, while shielding your iPhone from nicks and bruises. The PowerMat lets you recharge your iPhone and PowerCase wirelessly by simply placing them on the mat—no need to plug in your iPhone. And if you're at a different location from the PowerMat, you can also recharge your iPhone and PowerCase with a micro USB cable through the USB port on the case.
- Up to 100% extra battery power from DURACELL, one of the most trusted battery brands in the world
- Premium soft touch finish and sophisticated design created in collaboration with Contour
- Recharges at speeds comparable to a wall outlet or the phone’s power adapter (up to 1A)
- Once you plug in PowerMat, simply place your PowerCase on it to start recharging wirelessly
- You can also recharge via micro USB cable using the port on the PowerCase
- Smart Power function stops sending power to devices once they're fully charged
- Precharged so you can start using the PowerCase right away immediately
- Four LED lights on the back indicate the level of battery charge
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Compatible with the PMA wireless charging standard (not compatible with Qi)
Did you notice?PowerMat charges the PowerCase wirelessly at the same speed as if you plugged your iPhone charger into a wall outlet.
Apple Recommends ForExtend the amount of time you can use your iPhone, while also surrounding it with a protective shield.
What's in the Box?
- Duracell Powermat and PowerCase for iPhone 5s
- PowerMat charging pad for one device
- Power supply (100-240VAC)
- Headphone extender
- Power Source: AC, Battery Power
- Stand By Time: Up to 200 hours
- Height: 0.66 in./1.68 cm (PowerCase); 0.37 in./0.95 cm (PowerMat)
- Width: 2.5 in./6.35 cm (PowerCase); 3.75 in./9.52 cm (PowerMat)
- Weight: 3.25 oz./92.08 g (PowerCase); 5.44 oz./154.22 g (PowerMat)
- Length: 5.41 in./13.74 cm (PowerCase); 3.75 in./9.52 cm (PowerMat)
- Mfr. Part Number: CSA5B2
- UPC or EAN No.: 041333664705
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (To ask questions, please visit www.duracellpowermat.com/contact-us/index.html)
Take the first step to being in charge of your power. With the free Duracell Powermat PowerMaster battery monitor app you can see how much power you have left for all the things you depend on your iPhone for.
Things you can do:
Instantly see your overall battery level and available hours of standby time.
Shows the amount of time left for viewing your stored videos.
Gives you the number of hours of play left for your stored music and other audio.
See how much time you have left for calls.
Internet On WiFi
Shows you how much internet access time you have aviable via WiFi.
Internet On 3G
See how much time you have left for browsing the Internet on 3G wireless networks.
Please note: This application was built for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S only. Run times are only meant as general estimates based on Apple device standards. iPhone OS cannot detect the age of the battery in charge cycles, so the PowerMaster app does not factor in battery degradation.
This app also provides information about the Duracell Powermat 24-Hour Power System, tools to help you stay powered 24/7.
NEVER BE POWERLESS ™
Trust is a cornerstone of our corporate mission, and the success of our business depends on it. P&G is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting personal information we collect about you, our consumers. Click here for the full details of our Privacy Statement: www.pg.com/priv
The PowerMaster app uses a third party app service provider (“Google Analytics”) in order to create accurate, real time user data reports so that Duracell Powermat can continue to improve the app user experience. The service collects and submits anonymous aggregated data about which app features are being used most frequently as well as your mobile device UDID (unique phone Identifiers) and/or IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identities), which are also anonymized via a secure hashing protocol, to Google Analytics servers. This information will be used to continually improve the features and functionality that P&G releases in its subsequent versions of its mobile apps.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
All I need - in one case
This case is awesome! The case is very slim, and I can finally not have my phone run out of battery when I need it most.
The case This case is awesome! The case is very slim, and I can finally not have my phone run out of battery when I need it most.
The case looks great too and I can use all my apps twice as long without worrying my iPhone will die. Would recommend this to anyone with an iPhone 5....felt like I had 3 times more battery power everyday. …
- Written by Paolo S from New York
45 of 52 people found this useful
This case has a sleek slim design which makes it east to hold. It give my phone about a 70-80% extra charge via the case. The bes This case has a sleek slim design which makes it east to hold. It give my phone about a 70-80% extra charge via the case. The best part is I can charge the phone and case with a charging mat(no cords) or with a micro USB so I don't need the expensive iPhone cable anymore! …
- Written by jonathan T from Denver
39 of 47 people found this useful
This case offers great protection, extra battery life, the ability to charge wirelessly and I don't need the apple cord to charge This case offers great protection, extra battery life, the ability to charge wirelessly and I don't need the apple cord to charge it without the charging mat, it can use a good old micro USB. What more could someone need? …
- Written by aviva T from Houston
34 of 41 people found this useful
Work well, the connector on the cassing is a micro-usb so you can charge with a regular cable.
- Written by Jean T from Meloc
Wow - this is really amazing. Exceptional quality and A+ convenience
I got this for my wife and she's absolutely obsessed with it. We constantly find ourselves needing a charge mid-day as we are alw I got this for my wife and she's absolutely obsessed with it. We constantly find ourselves needing a charge mid-day as we are always on our phone - so thought this would be a good solution for her. We've tried other iphone charging cases (there are plenty to choose from these days!) but hated the bulkiness and weight. We'd use them for a month or so then will end up in the 'junk' drawer. This PowerMat case and charger make it so you never have to think about charging your phone again (what a relief!). The convenience is simply indescribable....no more getting warnings from your phone telling you that you have 10% left (typically when you need your phone most to look up directions, take photo or video, etc.)! The case itself is very stylish, sleek and high quality - it also feels great in the hand. My wife calls the mat her phone's "mouse pad" - at the end of the day she simply places the phone right on her bed's nightstand and it's charging. No need for ever having a lighting cable anymore either which is a huge plus. Bravo on an amazing product!! …
- Written by Nim S from Deerfield
3 of 3 people found this useful
I absolutely love this case. It is non slip and holds up great to dropping (I've dropped it a lot). The extra battery life is a hu I absolutely love this case. It is non slip and holds up great to dropping (I've dropped it a lot). The extra battery life is a huge plus and extends my battery life so that it now lasts an entire day. I LOVE being able to charge without the hassle of cords with the cool mat it came with. When i'm in my car or on the road I can use a regular micro USB and don't need the special iphone cord which I'm always losing. …
- Written by Marc S
13 of 14 people found this useful