The Kitchen Thermometer lets you know exactly when your food is ready right from the app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch through Bluetooth Smart connectivity. Simply tell the iDevices Connected app what you're cooking, leave the probe in the meat while it cooks, and go relax. The Kitchen Thermometer will alert you through the app once your food is cooked to perfection. With it's dual probe capability, you can monitor two temperatures simultaneously.
Unlock the power of your Kitchen Thermometer using the free iDevices Connected app. Set custom or preset temperature alarms, share your creations on Facebook and Twitter, see exclusive recipes and much more.
- Pro-quality cooking thermometer
- 150-foot Bluetooth smart range
- 200-hours battery
- Illuminated display
- Proximity wake-up
- Dual temperature monitoring
- Magnetic mounting
- Preset and custom temperature alarms
- Modern, sophisticated styling
- Exclusive recipes
Did you notice?Dual probes let you monitor two different temperatures simultaneously.
Apple Recommends ForSee that food is cooked to perfection from the convenient app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Kitchen Thermometer
- Two meat probes
- Two probe wraps
- Two colored probe indicators
- Two AA batteries
- Optional magnetic disc
- Quick start guide
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 2 in./5.08 cm
- Width: 3.25 in./8.25 cm
- Weight: 8.5 oz./241 g
- Length: 3.75 in./9.52 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: IKT0002
- UPC or EAN No.: 852931005018
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year manufacturer's warranty; 30-day probe warranty
Manage all of your iDevices products within the iDevices Connected app using one convenient dashboard. With this central hub, there’s no need for multiple apps, view all of your devices from just one app.
The iDevices Connected app is compatible with iPad 3 (and up), iPad mini, iPhone 4S (and up) or iPod touch 5 (and up).
Products compatible with the iDevices Connected App:
• Original iGrill
• Kitchen Thermometer
• Kitchen Thermometer mini
iDevices Connected App Features:
• Easy in-app connection through Bluetooth® Smart
• Convenient dashboard to track and manage all of your connected products simultaneously
• Select from dozens of presets or create your own custom preset to ensure your dish is cooked perfectly
• Custom settings let you name your device or probe and set the probe color indicator making keeping track of your devices simple
• Set timers to keep track of your cooking tasks
• Share your cooking masterpiece socially through Facebook and Twitter
• View what others are cooking with the real-time user globe
• Be inspired by sample recipes from our leading partners
• User driven app interface allows you to customize your experience
• Access customer support resources
• Shop iDevices products directly from the app
Look who’s talking:
“Overall, it’s great.” - CNET
“You can be inside, having a drink, and not even worrying about it.” - FoxCT
“You could use the thermometer to monitor the temp of what you’re cooking, but the real power is in the paired app.” - The Gadgeteer
“Like really, how awesome is this!?” - The Black Peppercorn
“Whether you’re smoking ribs or grilling a steak - you’ll know instantly when your food is ready to eat.” - Uncrate …
Ratings & Reviews
Two BB’s and I had to replace the battery two times.
I used the iGrillmini on two different occasions. I had to replace the battery two times. I would not buy this product again.
- Written by Beverly Z from Surrey
0 of 2 people found this useful
I like it!
Being straight forward my first thoughts where what a joke but after using it and playing around with it this thing works great. T Being straight forward my first thoughts where what a joke but after using it and playing around with it this thing works great. The app is little difficult to get use to and like the other review has mention already the preset temp is not the easiest location within the app to find. To install the batteries separate the base from the top half of the unit by pulling straight upward motion not twisting action. I wish in the app it has a crossover chart from weight of meat plus temperature degrees equals estimate time when done if it there in the app I haven't found it yet. …
- Written by Richard C from Cow Head
8 of 8 people found this useful
Good Luck Installing the Batteries
Installing the batteries (turn base clockwise) requires SIGNIFICANT force which I was unable to do. (Strong Male, mechanically ad Installing the batteries (turn base clockwise) requires SIGNIFICANT force which I was unable to do. (Strong Male, mechanically adept) Returning it to the Apple Store for them to try because I do not want to break it and not be able to return it. By the way, I used almost all my strength on several attempts! Very bad design of the battery compartment if you ask me!!! Can not comment on the functionality yet... Would loved to have used it on our Christmas turkey this year! :-( …
- Written by Eric D S from Mission Viejo
4 of 13 people found this useful