iGrillmini is a pocket-sized Bluetooth Smart grilling thermometer that lets you avoid the heat and monitor the temperature of your food using the app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from up to 150 feet away. Never worry about your steaks being overcooked—you'll know exactly when they're ready.
The iGrillmini's magnetic backing makes for convenient mounting alongside your grill or smoker. Two viewing positions let you choose the orientation that's most comfortable. And when you're not using the device, the probe wrap magnetically mounts to the back for organized storage.
Get even more out of your iGrillmini with the free iDevices Connected app. Set custom or preset temperature alarms, share your grilling masterpiece on Facebook and Twitter, view a detailed graph of your cook, see exclusive recipes and much more.
- 150-foot Bluetooth smart range
- 150-hour battery life
- Proximity wake-up
- Temperature LED indicator
- Two viewing positions
- Magnetic mounting
- App simultaneously supports multiple iGrill products
- Preset and custom temperature alarms
Did you notice?Magnetic backing makes for easy mounting near the grill.
Apple Recommends ForAvoid the heat by monitoring the temperature of food on your grill from the app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Meat probe
- Probe wrap
- Colored probe indicator
- Coin cell battery (CR2032)
- Optional magnetic disc
- Quick start guide
- Height: 1.5 in./3.81 cm
- Width: 1.75 in./4.44 cm
- Weight: 74 g/2.61 oz.
- Length: 2 in./5.08 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: IGR0001
- UPC or EAN No.: 852931005001
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year manufacturing warranty; 30-day warranty for the probe
Manage all of your iDevices products within the iDevices Connected app using one convenient dashboard. With this central hub, there’s no need for multiple apps, view all of your devices from just one app.
The iDevices Connected app is compatible with iPad 3 (and up), iPad mini, iPhone 4S (and up) or iPod touch 5 (and up).
Products compatible with the iDevices Connected App:
• Original iGrill
• Kitchen Thermometer
• Kitchen Thermometer mini
iDevices Connected App Features:
• Easy in-app connection through Bluetooth® Smart
• Convenient dashboard to track and manage all of your connected products simultaneously
• Select from dozens of presets or create your own custom preset to ensure your dish is cooked perfectly
• Custom settings let you name your device or probe and set the probe color indicator making keeping track of your devices simple
• Set timers to keep track of your cooking tasks
• Share your cooking masterpiece socially through Facebook and Twitter
• View what others are cooking with the real-time user globe
• Be inspired by sample recipes from our leading partners
• User driven app interface allows you to customize your experience
• Access customer support resources
• Shop iDevices products directly from the app
Look who’s talking:
“Overall, it’s great.” - CNET
“You can be inside, having a drink, and not even worrying about it.” - FoxCT
“You could use the thermometer to monitor the temp of what you’re cooking, but the real power is in the paired app.” - The Gadgeteer
“Like really, how awesome is this!?” - The Black Peppercorn
“Whether you’re smoking ribs or grilling a steak - you’ll know instantly when your food is ready to eat.” - Uncrate …
Ratings & Reviews
Perfect size for grilling. The temperature seems to be right on. App could be better, but is very functional.
- Written by Troy T from Dalhart
108 of 123 people found this useful
iGrill mini is very poor quality
This device worked well, but it failed after only two usages. In total it lasted about three weeks. Tried replacing the battery This device worked well, but it failed after only two usages. In total it lasted about three weeks. Tried replacing the battery but to no avail. Just out of interest, when I disassembled the unit (insofar as it was finished anyway) to see what was inside, I found further evidence of poor build quality. The mounting magnet inside, which is supposed to be a single disc, was actually just a bunch of irregularly shaped chunks from other broken magnets jammed into the circular housing. Pretty cheesy. …
- Written by David R from Maple Ridge
75 of 78 people found this useful
Do not buy this product yet
Mine only worked a few days and died. Changed the battery and it was dead agin in two days. The manufacture has not respond to war Mine only worked a few days and died. Changed the battery and it was dead agin in two days. The manufacture has not respond to warranty requests. …
- Written by KENNETH C from LOS ANGELES
66 of 69 people found this useful
Absolute junk. Battery doesn't last, battery cover disconnects battery from unit when inserted so you have to wiggle it to make a Absolute junk. Battery doesn't last, battery cover disconnects battery from unit when inserted so you have to wiggle it to make a contact. Product disconnects constantly. Worthless. …
- Written by ADAM G from LOS ANGELES
3 of 3 people found this useful
I would not buy until they fix the design/operating flaws
Received this item as a gift and could not get it to turn on. I jumped online to troubleshoot and found issues with the battery. I Received this item as a gift and could not get it to turn on. I jumped online to troubleshoot and found issues with the battery. I got it to turn on after 10 minutes because I had the battery cover "improperly" attached. When the battery cover was improperly attached it actually made the battery make the correct contact with he device and I got it to turn on. Once on I could not get it to connect to my iPhone 6 with he current iOS. I returned it to the store and will wait for the better designed version.... The super strong magnet on the base may have been pulling the battery out of place but I sill had the same issues when the unit was not connected to the base. …
- Written by KADE S from Houston
3 of 3 people found this useful
Only good for trash
Purchased, used and very happy. Weeks later wanted to use again and battery was dead. New battery, difficult to get started, but i Purchased, used and very happy. Weeks later wanted to use again and battery was dead. New battery, difficult to get started, but it worked. Much less happy. Weeks later- dead again.
Quality of product feels cheap and not well made at all.
Final use is a in trash can.
Do not buy. …
- Written by Detlef P from Burnaby
11 of 11 people found this useful