iGrillmini is a pocket-sized Bluetooth Smart grilling thermometer that lets you avoid the heat and monitor the temperature of your food using the app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from up to 150 feet away. Never worry about your steaks being overcooked—you'll know exactly when they're ready.
The iGrillmini's magnetic backing makes for convenient mounting alongside your grill or smoker. Two viewing positions let you choose the orientation that's most comfortable. And when you're not using the device, the probe wrap magnetically mounts to the back for organized storage.
Get even more out of your iGrillmini with the free iDevices Connected app. Set custom or preset temperature alarms, share your grilling masterpiece on Facebook and Twitter, view a detailed graph of your cook, see exclusive recipes and much more.
- 150-foot Bluetooth smart range
- 150-hour battery life
- Proximity wake-up
- Temperature LED indicator
- Two viewing positions
- Magnetic mounting
- App simultaneously supports multiple iGrill products
- Preset and custom temperature alarms
Did you notice?Magnetic backing makes for easy mounting near the grill.
Apple Recommends ForAvoid the heat by monitoring the temperature of food on your grill from the app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Meat probe
- Probe wrap
- Colored probe indicator
- Coin cell battery (CR2032)
- Optional magnetic disc
- Quick start guide
- Height: 1.5 in./3.81 cm
- Width: 1.75 in./4.44 cm
- Weight: 74 g/2.61 oz.
- Length: 2 in./5.08 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: IGR0001
- UPC or EAN No.: 852931005001
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year manufacturing warranty; 30-day warranty for the probe
Manage all of your iDevices products within the iDevices Connected app using one convenient dashboard. With this central hub, there’s no need for multiple apps, view all of your devices from just one app.
The iDevices Connected app is compatible with iPad 3 (and up), iPad mini, iPhone 4S (and up) or iPod touch 5 (and up).
Products compatible with the iDevices Connected App:
• Original iGrill
• Kitchen Thermometer
• Kitchen Thermometer mini
iDevices Connected App Features:
• Easy in-app connection through Bluetooth® Smart
• Convenient dashboard to track and manage all of your connected products simultaneously
• Select from dozens of presets or create your own custom preset to ensure your dish is cooked perfectly
• Custom settings let you name your device or probe and set the probe color indicator making keeping track of your devices simple
• Set timers to keep track of your cooking tasks
• Share your cooking masterpiece socially through Facebook and Twitter
• View what others are cooking with the real-time user globe
• Be inspired by sample recipes from our leading partners
• User driven app interface allows you to customize your experience
• Access customer support resources
• Shop iDevices products directly from the app
Look who’s talking:
“Overall, it’s great.” - CNET
“You can be inside, having a drink, and not even worrying about it.” - FoxCT
“You could use the thermometer to monitor the temp of what you’re cooking, but the real power is in the paired app.” - The Gadgeteer
“Like really, how awesome is this!?” - The Black Peppercorn
“Whether you’re smoking ribs or grilling a steak - you’ll know instantly when your food is ready to eat.” - Uncrate …
Ratings & Reviews
Perfect size for grilling. The temperature seems to be right on. App could be better, but is very functional.
- Written by Troy T from Dalhart
93 of 102 people found this useful
iGrill mini is very poor quality
This device worked well, but it failed after only two usages. In total it lasted about three weeks. Tried replacing the battery This device worked well, but it failed after only two usages. In total it lasted about three weeks. Tried replacing the battery but to no avail. Just out of interest, when I disassembled the unit (insofar as it was finished anyway) to see what was inside, I found further evidence of poor build quality. The mounting magnet inside, which is supposed to be a single disc, was actually just a bunch of irregularly shaped chunks from other broken magnets jammed into the circular housing. Pretty cheesy. …
- Written by David R from Maple Ridge
25 of 27 people found this useful
Do not buy this product yet
Mine only worked a few days and died. Changed the battery and it was dead agin in two days. The manufacture has not respond to war Mine only worked a few days and died. Changed the battery and it was dead agin in two days. The manufacture has not respond to warranty requests. …
- Written by KENNETH C from LOS ANGELES
14 of 15 people found this useful
Dead off the shelf
Picked one up at the local Apple store. Would not power on when got it home. Brought it back to the store. They took another of Picked one up at the local Apple store. Would not power on when got it home. Brought it back to the store. They took another off the shelf, also would not power up. Took a third off the shelf, also would not power on. Asked for refund. Apple = great, iGrill = not so great. Would give zero stars if it were possible. …
- Written by Aldo I from Verona
Great design and concept, but didn't work
Bought the iGrill mini last week. Checked it out, and it appeared to be operational. Turned it off. That was Friday. Today, Mon Bought the iGrill mini last week. Checked it out, and it appeared to be operational. Turned it off. That was Friday. Today, Monday, tried to turn it on to use. Would not work. Spent several minutes with iDevices customer service, but we could not get it to work. Big disappointment!
The C/S rep was pleasant and tried to be helpful. I was promised a new working replacement and return label for the malfunctioning item. Will update my review after the replacement arrives and used a few times. That said, my mood now is that I might have wasted my money for a beautiful, well designed paper weight. It's built in China. QC? …
- Written by Hollis D from Titusville
Works ok, instructions are awful
After failing to get the Bluetooth to sync, I went online and found that you have to sync the Bluetooth through the iDevice app, N After failing to get the Bluetooth to sync, I went online and found that you have to sync the Bluetooth through the iDevice app, NOT through your IOS settings. After that, it seems to work ok. We have sensitive temperature monitoring equipment at work, I found that this device has dead band of about 5º. If it reads 100º, it could 102.5º or 98.5º. If you need a accuracy, this is not the device for you. But you get what you pay for. …
- Written by Jason H from Monroe