Incase's Book Jacket Revolution case lets you take your iPad anywhere with confidence that its stylish faux leather design will help guard against damage. The case also doubles as a four-position stand with a rotating design for viewing at whatever angle is most comfortable.
- Precise fit for complete iPad protection
- Innovative design rotates iPad to horizontal and vertical positions
- Converts into stand with three viewing angles
- Additional working angle for easy typing
- Magnetic cover wakes and sleeps iPad
- Easy charging in both landscape and portrait positions
Did you notice?The case doubles as a four-position stand that rotates.
Apple Recommends ForTravel anywhere with your iPad fully protected.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Book Jacket Revolution Case
- Form Factor: Sleeve, X-Ray Friendly
- Material: Synthetic
- Mfr. Part Number: CL60482
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450134321
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Ipad case review
For $70 the the product felt cheap and did not like the feel of the fabric. Awkward to hold the I pad because of the rotating port For $70 the the product felt cheap and did not like the feel of the fabric. Awkward to hold the I pad because of the rotating portion not up to the quality I would expect from apple. Item was returned …
- Written by Betsy S from Ludington
1 of 2 people found this useful
I like it!
I like the rotating design and the stability.
- Written by Dwayne W from San Diego
7 of 8 people found this useful
New ipad user
I like the rotating design which allows me to view at different angles. I also like the stability which makes it easier to view o I like the rotating design which allows me to view at different angles. I also like the stability which makes it easier to view on different surfaces. My only question is why they only have two viewing angles instead of three. …
- Written by Daniel C from Lebanon
28 of 32 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
what is the weight of the Incase Book Jacket case for iPad Air?
- Asked by Anthony T from Santa Fe
- Feb 23, 2014
Can I use the Incase Book Jacket Revolution Case $69.95 for the Ipad Air?
- Asked by Darleen S from Taylor
- Dec 7, 2013
Yes you can, It is Great I love it
- Answered by Gary F from Portland
- Dec 21, 2013
Does it come with a screen saver? Protected for screen
- Asked by Lisa L from Augusta
- Jan 5, 2014
Can you take photo with the case on the iPad?
- Asked by Sandra D from Clermont
- Nov 15, 2013
Yes, you can.
- Answered by Thomas M from Portland
- Jan 6, 2014