Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard cover delivers stylish protection for your iPad with a sleek (8 mm thick) aluminum screen cover.
Type in style
This Bluetooth wireless keyboard is smooth and quiet while freeing up screen space on your iPad. Work faster by using shortcut commands. Plus get six months of battery life on a full charge.
Cover securely attaches to your iPad thanks to a clever magnetic clip. It aligns quickly and easily—just clip and go.
Versatile iPad stand
A strikingly simple design holds your iPad at the optimum viewing angle when typing or watching a movie. Choose either portrait or landscape placement.
Auto wake and sleep
Instant On/Off conserves battery power by automatically waking your iPad when you open the cover—and sending it to sleep when you close the cover.
- Slim, aluminum cover protects your iPad in style
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless keyboard
- Simple clip-and-go magnetic hinge securely attaches the cover
- Versatile integrated iPad stand
- Instant on/off conserves battery power
Did you notice?A single charge gives you up to six months of typing.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPad while having a built-in keyboard and stand at the ready anytime.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Case with Bluetooth wireless keyboard and stand
- USB to micro USB charging cable
- Cleaning cloth
- User documentation
- Form Factor: Dockable, Hard Case, Ultra-Thin
- Material: Aluminum, Hard Plastic
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Height: 9.45 in./24 cm
- Width: 6.67 in./16.94 cm
- Weight: 11.84 oz./335.66 g
- Length: 0.29 in./0.74 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 920-005510
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855094698
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Not bad, but could use some fine tuning...worth the purchase
I am an owner of the previous model Ultrathin Keyboard for iPad (4th Gen) and LOVED LOVED LOVED it!
It was awesome...I received I am an owner of the previous model Ultrathin Keyboard for iPad (4th Gen) and LOVED LOVED LOVED it!
It was awesome...I received compliments all the time on how neat it was.
So when the iPad Air came along, the thought of having to change keyboards almost convinced me to stick with what I had.
But I did it anyway.
The new Ultrathin Keyboard Cover is lacking something....can't quite put my finger on it. The home button on the keyboard has a hard sticking sound 33-50% of the time, and I no longer heard that magnetic "CLICK" when placing the iPad in its holder (that was a big thing, Logitech engineers....even if it doesn't have any effect on functionality...it was a perceived thing...like the little blue crystals in laundry detergents..." but I digress....
Overall, I'm pleased...it functions practically like it's awesome predecessor...albeit just a tad bit more clunkily....
But well worth the investment. …
- Written by Bradly V from Dallas
Not a secure fit.
Very disappointed with the way the case closes. There is a good quarter inch gap when "closed". It flops open when picked up. When Very disappointed with the way the case closes. There is a good quarter inch gap when "closed". It flops open when picked up. When it flops open, the weight is enough to disengage the hinged magnet, sending spendy iPad Air and overpriced keyboard tumbling.
I would still have to keep it inside a second case.
Nor much of a "case". if all you want is a very flat BT keyboard, I assume it is adequate.
I am returning it. …
- Written by Annie K from Golden
15 of 20 people found this useful
Best Ipad Case if you want a built in keyboard!
I highly recommend this case. Works perfectly, completely protects!
- Written by British H from Orlando
57 of 66 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it fit iPad mini with retina display?
- Asked by Paul B
- Nov 25, 2013
yes it does,because the new ipad mini is only a hair thicker than the old one, all mini cases will f yes it does,because the new ipad mini is only a hair thicker than the old one, all mini cases will fit it. but, one of the two microphones will be covered by the back padding.
hope this helps. …
- Answered by Lewis C
- Nov 29, 2013
does it fit an ipad air?
- Asked by Sherry R from Langley
- Nov 20, 2013
Logitech has a keyboard cover for iPad Air. Search for it.
- Answered by Lee R from Portland
- Dec 15, 2013