The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio case for iPad delivers great typing that's incredibly thin and light. It provides a pleasingly fast, fluid, and comfortable typing experience with the reassuring click of real keys. Precision engineering, state-of-the-art materials, and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques all contribute to this design that's so light you'll hardly notice it's there, until you need it.
- Built-in Bluetooth keyboard with time-saving iOS shortcut keys for fast, fluid typing
- Durable, water-repellant case protects front and back of iPad
- SecureLock system uses low-profile clips to keep corners of iPad firmly fastened to the frame
- Powerful hidden magnets keep folio securely closed when you're on the go
- Easy release makes iPad easy to insert and remove
- Folio doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden
- Automatically wakes your iPad when you open the cover and puts it to sleep when closed
- Easy recharging with included USB cable—get up to three months of battery life on a full charge
Did you notice?Doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden.
Apple Recommends ForA convenient combination of external keyboard and protective cover for your iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad
- USB cable for recharging
- Form Factor: Hard Case, Ultra-Thin
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Height: 9.84 in./25 cm
- Width: 7.16 in./18.2 cm
- Weight: 12.32 oz./349.27 g
- Length: 0.76 in./1.93 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 920-006164
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855103406
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Yes its a great produce but .... and this is not news. I'm on my third - the left bracket that holds the sleep/wake button cover h Yes its a great produce but .... and this is not news. I'm on my third - the left bracket that holds the sleep/wake button cover has cracked again. However, i like the case so much i might just try and glue it back rather than get a fourth …
- Written by Julie M from Forestville
127 of 134 people found this useful
Well-conceived, but poorly made
This could have been a great product, if it weren't for a couple of major shortcomings. First of all, the plastic frame that holds This could have been a great product, if it weren't for a couple of major shortcomings. First of all, the plastic frame that holds the iPad is too fragile and cracks easily. Secondly, if yore used to a regular computer/laptop keyboard, this one will drive you crazy. After a few days of typing "S" instead of "A" in every word (because they put "A" on the same key as "Tab"), I simply gave up. Last but not least, I think it's heavily overpriced. …
- Written by Dmitry G from San Francisco
99 of 103 people found this useful
Horrible and not worth it
Never buy this as it is not worth 99$ to pay for such a device. My IPAD fell and cracked with this cover and the cover is little w Never buy this as it is not worth 99$ to pay for such a device. My IPAD fell and cracked with this cover and the cover is little worn out with one fall. Moreover the Bluetooth sometimes works and sometimes not. The keys in there does not work most of times because they are not well integrated. Like the tab key wont work, if you have key in numerical 3 then god only knows. Most of the time I had to turn it off to bring up the IPAD keyboard..
In short not worth it, …
- Written by Tirthankar C from TINTON FALLS
108 of 125 people found this useful
After a while it stopped working!
I bought mine a year ago. In the beginning it was working great, very easy to use. Then I did not use for a couple of months and I bought mine a year ago. In the beginning it was working great, very easy to use. Then I did not use for a couple of months and when I tried to use it again it wasn't working anymore. Super frustrating! I wouldn't buy this product again... …
- Written by GABRIEL V from Albany
My plastic frame on the left side like every other single person broke within a month and after 2 months the iPad literally just s My plastic frame on the left side like every other single person broke within a month and after 2 months the iPad literally just slides out. It is not at all held into the case by the clips. I am very disappointed because I had a logitech with my iPad 2 before upgrading to the iPad Air and that one lasted more than a year. Logitech just went horribly wrong in the design and manufacturing of this product. It definitely damaged their reputation in my eyes. I don't know if I could ever buy another Logitech product again and my advice to anyone thinking of buying this product... DON'T!!! Look how many 1 stars it gets! Buy something else! …
- Written by Cameron W from Abington
Just put it in the trash where it belongs
Keyboard is great but the folio is not only useless but hazardous for your iPad. Within one week the upper left tabs cracked - ca Keyboard is great but the folio is not only useless but hazardous for your iPad. Within one week the upper left tabs cracked - caused the iPad to fall out - hit the floor - cracked the screen.
Don't buy this. It will crack.
What a shame - 95% great design with a fatal flaw. …
- Written by Fletcher B from Encinitas
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
does it have an adapter for a/c plug in
- Asked by Joe C from Las Vegas
- Sep 30, 2014
what is the warranty time period? I purchased May 26 2014 and space bar and 4 doesn't work properly.
- Asked by Jana K from Rsm
- Aug 26, 2014
Can you get different coloured cases?
- Asked by Annabelle C from Medway
- Apr 11, 2014
Does it collaborate with iPad mini with Retina display? Please, answer fast.
- Asked by Jaromir T
- Jun 29, 2014
Yes, of coarse because the only thing that changes with the iPad Mini is the apple A5 chip and the 7 Yes, of coarse because the only thing that changes with the iPad Mini is the apple A5 chip and the 7.9-inch retina display and the storage size. …
- Answered by Caleb R from Mountain City
- Aug 2, 2014