The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio case for iPad delivers great typing that's incredibly thin and light. It provides a pleasingly fast, fluid, and comfortable typing experience with the reassuring click of real keys. Precision engineering, state-of-the-art materials, and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques all contribute to this design that's so light you'll hardly notice it's there, until you need it.
- Built-in Bluetooth keyboard with time-saving iOS shortcut keys for fast, fluid typing
- Durable, water-repellant case protects front and back of iPad
- SecureLock system uses low-profile clips to keep corners of iPad firmly fastened to the frame
- Powerful hidden magnets keep folio securely closed when you're on the go
- Easy release makes iPad easy to insert and remove
- Folio doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden
- Automatically wakes your iPad when you open the cover and puts it to sleep when closed
- Easy recharging with included USB cable—get up to three months of battery life on a full charge
Did you notice?Doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden.
Apple Recommends ForA convenient combination of external keyboard and protective cover for your iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad
- USB cable for recharging
- Form Factor: Hard Case, Ultra-Thin
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Connections: Bluetooth 2.0
- Height: 9.84 in./25 cm
- Width: 7.16 in./18.2 cm
- Weight: 12.32 oz./349.27 g
- Length: 0.76 in./1.93 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 920-006164
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855103406
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Yes its a great produce but .... and this is not news. I'm on my third - the left bracket that holds the sleep/wake button cover h Yes its a great produce but .... and this is not news. I'm on my third - the left bracket that holds the sleep/wake button cover has cracked again. However, i like the case so much i might just try and glue it back rather than get a fourth …
- Written by Julie M from Forestville
97 of 101 people found this useful
Horrible and not worth it
Never buy this as it is not worth 99$ to pay for such a device. My IPAD fell and cracked with this cover and the cover is little w Never buy this as it is not worth 99$ to pay for such a device. My IPAD fell and cracked with this cover and the cover is little worn out with one fall. Moreover the Bluetooth sometimes works and sometimes not. The keys in there does not work most of times because they are not well integrated. Like the tab key wont work, if you have key in numerical 3 then god only knows. Most of the time I had to turn it off to bring up the IPAD keyboard..
In short not worth it, …
- Written by Tirthankar C from TINTON FALLS
82 of 95 people found this useful
Well-conceived, but poorly made
This could have been a great product, if it weren't for a couple of major shortcomings. First of all, the plastic frame that holds This could have been a great product, if it weren't for a couple of major shortcomings. First of all, the plastic frame that holds the iPad is too fragile and cracks easily. Secondly, if yore used to a regular computer/laptop keyboard, this one will drive you crazy. After a few days of typing "S" instead of "A" in every word (because they put "A" on the same key as "Tab"), I simply gave up. Last but not least, I think it's heavily overpriced. …
- Written by Dmitry G from San Francisco
67 of 69 people found this useful
Works great after 4 months!
We got one in April '14 and use it daily for business work. The keyboard has nicely spaced keys and it holds a charge for a long We got one in April '14 and use it daily for business work. The keyboard has nicely spaced keys and it holds a charge for a long time...it has never gone dead and we only charge it once a month! We haven't had the "breaking corners" problem others have mentioned but then again we leave it in the case all the time so there no stress of removing it and replacing it. We really like it and would recommend it for a useable keyboard especially for speed typists. …
- Written by Thomas H from Plant City
The little bracket that holds the iPad in place always breaks. This product is destined to fail. DON'T BUY THIS.
- Written by ROBERT K from Northport
2 of 2 people found this useful
Not even close to worth the money
My wife and I bought two of these for our new iPad airs. Both of the first two broke within 6 weeks (cheap plastic brackets). Logi My wife and I bought two of these for our new iPad airs. Both of the first two broke within 6 weeks (cheap plastic brackets). Logitech was awesome and non-confrontational on the warranty claims and sent us new ones. One is already broken - cheap plastic bracket, again. Mine has a magnet used to secure the face of the iPad to the keyboard in the closed position, that pulled through and it no longer locks in place... So today - 4/4 of the models we have had are broken. Nice thought on its design, poorly executed. …
- Written by John R from Suwanee
7 of 7 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
what is the warranty time period? I purchased May 26 2014 and space bar and 4 doesn't work properly.
- Asked by Jana K from Rsm
- Aug 26, 2014
Does it collaborate with iPad mini with Retina display? Please, answer fast.
- Asked by Jaromir T
- Jun 29, 2014
Yes, of coarse because the only thing that changes with the iPad Mini is the apple A5 chip and the 7 Yes, of coarse because the only thing that changes with the iPad Mini is the apple A5 chip and the 7.9-inch retina display and the storage size. …
- Answered by Caleb R from Mountain City
- Aug 2, 2014
Can I use a stylus in a note taking app with the keyboard open?
- Asked by Dan B from Glens Falls
- Aug 6, 2014
Can i attach a mouse to it?
- Asked by Maria C from Alexandria
- Jun 25, 2014
No, an iPad runs iOS. This operating system does not allow for pointing devices such as a mouse. T No, an iPad runs iOS. This operating system does not allow for pointing devices such as a mouse. The touch screen is the method of input. …
- Answered by Xiaohan F from Morris Plains
- Jul 13, 2014
Can i use the camera with the case on?
- Asked by Christa M from Highland
- Jul 3, 2014