The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio case for iPad delivers great typing that's incredibly thin and light. It provides a pleasingly fast, fluid, and comfortable typing experience with the reassuring click of real keys. Precision engineering, state-of-the-art materials, and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques all contribute to this design that's so light you'll hardly notice it's there, until you need it.
- Built-in Bluetooth keyboard with time-saving iOS shortcut keys for fast, fluid typing
- Durable, water-repellant case protects front and back of iPad
- SecureLock system uses low-profile clips to keep corners of iPad firmly fastened to the frame
- Powerful hidden magnets keep folio securely closed when you're on the go
- Easy release makes iPad easy to insert and remove
- Folio doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden
- Automatically wakes your iPad when you open the cover and puts it to sleep when closed
- Easy recharging with included USB cable—get up to three months of battery life on a full charge
Did you notice?Doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden.
Apple Recommends ForA convenient combination of external keyboard and protective cover for your iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad
- USB cable for recharging
- Form Factor: Hard Case, Ultra-Thin
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Connections: Bluetooth 2.0
- Height: 9.84 in./25 cm
- Width: 7.16 in./18.2 cm
- Weight: 12.32 oz./349.27 g
- Length: 0.76 in./1.93 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 920-006164
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855103406
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Yes its a great produce but .... and this is not news. I'm on my third - the left bracket that holds the sleep/wake button cover h Yes its a great produce but .... and this is not news. I'm on my third - the left bracket that holds the sleep/wake button cover has cracked again. However, i like the case so much i might just try and glue it back rather than get a fourth …
- Written by Julie M from Forestville
105 of 109 people found this useful
Horrible and not worth it
Never buy this as it is not worth 99$ to pay for such a device. My IPAD fell and cracked with this cover and the cover is little w Never buy this as it is not worth 99$ to pay for such a device. My IPAD fell and cracked with this cover and the cover is little worn out with one fall. Moreover the Bluetooth sometimes works and sometimes not. The keys in there does not work most of times because they are not well integrated. Like the tab key wont work, if you have key in numerical 3 then god only knows. Most of the time I had to turn it off to bring up the IPAD keyboard..
In short not worth it, …
- Written by Tirthankar C from TINTON FALLS
88 of 102 people found this useful
Well-conceived, but poorly made
This could have been a great product, if it weren't for a couple of major shortcomings. First of all, the plastic frame that holds This could have been a great product, if it weren't for a couple of major shortcomings. First of all, the plastic frame that holds the iPad is too fragile and cracks easily. Secondly, if yore used to a regular computer/laptop keyboard, this one will drive you crazy. After a few days of typing "S" instead of "A" in every word (because they put "A" on the same key as "Tab"), I simply gave up. Last but not least, I think it's heavily overpriced. …
- Written by Dmitry G from San Francisco
75 of 78 people found this useful
Like everyone else. Plastic snap enclosures broken 3 times!
I have had this replaced three times. I would truly love my money back. Great sturdy case. great battery life. Just keeps cracking I have had this replaced three times. I would truly love my money back. Great sturdy case. great battery life. Just keeps cracking. Also, the ipad will never sleep while using it. I would recommend you not trust the positive reviews. It is obviously a design flaw. Too much money to waste on something that cracks so easily. BTW, I am very careful with this case. I put the ipad in it once and leave it, why it is cracked is beyond me. There has been no trauma at all. Don't appreciate sales people insinuating that I am somehow causing it. Finally got an honest individual who had seen them return all the time and acknowledged the flaw. …
- Written by Nancy J from Edwardsville
**5 Star for New Design 1 Star for Old Design**
I had to return mine twice, once to the Apple Store and once to the manufacturer. Just like others the plastic frame on the left s I had to return mine twice, once to the Apple Store and once to the manufacturer. Just like others the plastic frame on the left side would crack because of poor design. When I returned it to the manufacturer, I explained the design flaw and requested a different product as I did not wish to keep returning the product every month for a new one. They sent me a new one and to my surprise it was redesigned and has worked fine for the past two months with no sign of cracks in the plastic. If you purchase in person make sure that left side support does not have the plastic tab over the sleep button as this is the old design. Nice to know that company listened to customers and fixed design. Happy with product now! …
- Written by Joe P from Minden
I was initially pleased with this product. I took it to a conference and after some getting used to with the keyboard, I was happ I was initially pleased with this product. I took it to a conference and after some getting used to with the keyboard, I was happy that it worked well. However there appear to be two things that are a running theme with the other reviewers: 1) The side frame that holds the pad is an absolutely flimsy plastic that cracks easily. This sides have been disintegrating over very short period of time. Yesterday the last major piece broke and now the pad just slides out. 2) The battery life is terrible. This is all a shame because I've had people come up to me and ask me about this product because it looked good but I have had to tell them to find something else. …
- Written by CAROL LYNN D from Philadelphia
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How long does the battery for the keyboard roughly last after a full charged?
- Asked by Derrick Y
- Aug 15, 2014
what is the warranty time period? I purchased May 26 2014 and space bar and 4 doesn't work properly.
- Asked by Jana K from Rsm
- Aug 26, 2014
Does it collaborate with iPad mini with Retina display? Please, answer fast.
- Asked by Jaromir T
- Jun 29, 2014
Yes, of coarse because the only thing that changes with the iPad Mini is the apple A5 chip and the 7 Yes, of coarse because the only thing that changes with the iPad Mini is the apple A5 chip and the 7.9-inch retina display and the storage size. …
- Answered by Caleb R from Mountain City
- Aug 2, 2014
Can i attach a mouse to it?
- Asked by Maria C from Alexandria
- Jun 25, 2014
No, an iPad runs iOS. This operating system does not allow for pointing devices such as a mouse. T No, an iPad runs iOS. This operating system does not allow for pointing devices such as a mouse. The touch screen is the method of input. …
- Answered by Xiaohan F from Morris Plains
- Jul 13, 2014
Can i use the camera with the case on?
- Asked by Christa M from Highland
- Jul 3, 2014