The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio case for iPad delivers great typing that's incredibly thin and light. It provides a pleasingly fast, fluid, and comfortable typing experience with the reassuring click of real keys. Precision engineering, state-of-the-art materials, and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques all contribute to this design that's so light you'll hardly notice it's there, until you need it.
- Built-in Bluetooth keyboard with time-saving iOS shortcut keys for fast, fluid typing
- Durable, water-repellant case protects front and back of iPad
- SecureLock system uses low-profile clips to keep corners of iPad firmly fastened to the frame
- Powerful hidden magnets keep folio securely closed when you're on the go
- Easy release makes iPad easy to insert and remove
- Folio doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden
- Automatically wakes your iPad when you open the cover and puts it to sleep when closed
- Easy recharging with included USB cable—get up to three months of battery life on a full charge
Did you notice?Doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden.
Apple Recommends ForA convenient combination of external keyboard and protective cover for your iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad
- USB cable for recharging
- Form Factor: Hard Case, Ultra-Thin
- Material: Aluminum, Hard Plastic
- Connections: Bluetooth 2.0
- Height: 9.84 in./25 cm
- Width: 7.16 in./18.2 cm
- Weight: 12.32 oz./349.27 g
- Length: 0.76 in./1.93 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 920-006164
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855103406
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Big disappointment - Sleep/wake doesn't work
Doesn't wake when the case is opened, doesn't sleep when shut. May not seem like a big deal, but live with it a few days and you' Doesn't wake when the case is opened, doesn't sleep when shut. May not seem like a big deal, but live with it a few days and you'll get frustrated. Also, there's an issue with the screen waking while the keyboard case is closed then staying on for extended periods of time despite my configuring my ipad air to sleep after 5 minutes of activity. Not sure what's going on, but I can see the light glowing from inside the case after not touching the case for a long time. My battery charge will often drop by 10% or more while the case is closed.
This is a great looking case and the keyboard is a joy to use, but this is not the keyboard case for you-- or anyone. …
- Written by SCOTT O from Wheaton
172 of 232 people found this useful
This is a perfect match for the iPad Air. It turns the iPad into a small laptop just like it is designed to do. Unlike one of the This is a perfect match for the iPad Air. It turns the iPad into a small laptop just like it is designed to do. Unlike one of the other reviews, I have had no problem with it not waking the iPad up upon opening or putting it to sleep open closing. I also have found the keyboard to be quite easy to adjust to. All in all, a great product. …
- Written by Fred F from Palm City
116 of 126 people found this useful
Great for business trip
The case works just fine. The best part is that I can put my pen which has a magnet inside between the cover.
Now I can type fa The case works just fine. The best part is that I can put my pen which has a magnet inside between the cover.
Now I can type fast and sign documents. I can browse easily when I take it out. Taking out ipad is pretty easy to do.
Good buy …
- Written by Kimura R from Yokohama
113 of 126 people found this useful
At first, I absolutely loved this case and keyboard set up. It is sleek, works very well, is thin, light etc, but then the plastic At first, I absolutely loved this case and keyboard set up. It is sleek, works very well, is thin, light etc, but then the plastic corner securing the iPad in the case broke after a week and a half after normal use. I exchanged the case for a new one, but the second case broke in the exact same place after about 3-4 weeks. I'm living abroad now, otherwise I would probably return the second case too. Terribly disappointing - as I really do like the case otherwise. Sadly, I've now resorted to supergluing every week or so to keep my iPad from falling out... …
- Written by Marya H from Nevada City
3 of 3 people found this useful
Say Hello to your New 9.7inch MacBook
amazing keyboard case turns the iPad Air into a mini macbook,
- Written by Andrew H from Bothwell
Great except the top brackets crack after a short time of usage. Hurry up and fix this Logitech!
- Written by Jordon P from Beecroft
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I think that it just a cover right, where can I buy the keyboard? Either Logitech or Apple is fine?
- Asked by Ruichang Y from Lancaster
- Feb 25, 2014
Does it have a Pen holder?
- Asked by Don M
- Jan 31, 2014
- Answered by Nigel T
- Feb 4, 2014