The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio case for iPad delivers great typing that's incredibly thin and light. It provides a pleasingly fast, fluid, and comfortable typing experience with the reassuring click of real keys. Precision engineering, state-of-the-art materials, and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques all contribute to this design that's so light you'll hardly notice it's there, until you need it.
- Built-in Bluetooth keyboard with time-saving iOS shortcut keys for fast, fluid typing
- Durable, water-repellant case protects front and back of iPad
- SecureLock system uses low-profile clips to keep corners of iPad firmly fastened to the frame
- Powerful hidden magnets keep folio securely closed when you're on the go
- Easy release makes iPad easy to insert and remove
- Folio doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden
- Automatically wakes your iPad when you open the cover and puts it to sleep when closed
- Easy recharging with included USB cable—get up to three months of battery life on a full charge
Did you notice?Doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden.
Apple Recommends ForA convenient combination of external keyboard and protective cover for your iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad
- USB cable for recharging
- Form Factor: Hard Case, Ultra-Thin
- Material: Aluminum, Hard Plastic
- Connections: Bluetooth 2.0
- Height: 9.84 in./25 cm
- Width: 7.16 in./18.2 cm
- Weight: 12.32 oz./349.27 g
- Length: 0.76 in./1.93 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 920-006164
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855103406
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Big disappointment - Sleep/wake doesn't work
Doesn't wake when the case is opened, doesn't sleep when shut. May not seem like a big deal, but live with it a few days and you' Doesn't wake when the case is opened, doesn't sleep when shut. May not seem like a big deal, but live with it a few days and you'll get frustrated. Also, there's an issue with the screen waking while the keyboard case is closed then staying on for extended periods of time despite my configuring my ipad air to sleep after 5 minutes of activity. Not sure what's going on, but I can see the light glowing from inside the case after not touching the case for a long time. My battery charge will often drop by 10% or more while the case is closed.
This is a great looking case and the keyboard is a joy to use, but this is not the keyboard case for you-- or anyone. …
- Written by SCOTT O from Wheaton
190 of 256 people found this useful
This is a perfect match for the iPad Air. It turns the iPad into a small laptop just like it is designed to do. Unlike one of the This is a perfect match for the iPad Air. It turns the iPad into a small laptop just like it is designed to do. Unlike one of the other reviews, I have had no problem with it not waking the iPad up upon opening or putting it to sleep open closing. I also have found the keyboard to be quite easy to adjust to. All in all, a great product. …
- Written by Fred F from Palm City
134 of 145 people found this useful
Great for business trip
The case works just fine. The best part is that I can put my pen which has a magnet inside between the cover.
Now I can type fa The case works just fine. The best part is that I can put my pen which has a magnet inside between the cover.
Now I can type fast and sign documents. I can browse easily when I take it out. Taking out ipad is pretty easy to do.
Good buy …
- Written by Kimura R from Yokohama
125 of 139 people found this useful
At first this was a great cover. Same keyboard I loved from the model I had for my ipad 2. But after just a few short weeks the th At first this was a great cover. Same keyboard I loved from the model I had for my ipad 2. But after just a few short weeks the thin plastic holding the top left corner of the ipad by the power button cracked. I have read several reviews about this very flaw. I had to return it and will wait for a better version hopefully. …
- Written by Leslie P from Newhall
Waste of Money
Enter key fell out after 2 months and plastic corner part broke after 3 months. How could Apple sell such an awful product?
- Written by Lynn R from San Clemente
Broken side of case
I have had the same problem, I have had this keyboard since before christmas and yesterday I noticed that the side of my case has I have had the same problem, I have had this keyboard since before christmas and yesterday I noticed that the side of my case has cracked. My ipad is completely falling out of it. It was a gift to me. I will be calling the company in hopes for a replacement. …
- Written by Elizabeth S from Uncasville
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I think that it just a cover right, where can I buy the keyboard? Either Logitech or Apple is fine?
- Asked by Ruichang Y from Lancaster
- Feb 25, 2014
This includes the keyboard. It is permanently attached to the cover.
- Answered by Karen W from Burbank
- Mar 11, 2014
Is it compatible with iPad air
- Asked by Bernadette C
- Feb 24, 2014
- Answered by Mohammed Ridhan A from Dubai
- Mar 11, 2014