The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio case for iPad delivers great typing that's incredibly thin and light. It provides a pleasingly fast, fluid, and comfortable typing experience with the reassuring click of real keys. Precision engineering, state-of-the-art materials, and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques all contribute to this design that's so light you'll hardly notice it's there, until you need it.
- Built-in Bluetooth keyboard with time-saving iOS shortcut keys for fast, fluid typing
- Durable, water-repellant case protects front and back of iPad
- SecureLock system uses low-profile clips to keep corners of iPad firmly fastened to the frame
- Powerful hidden magnets keep folio securely closed when you're on the go
- Easy release makes iPad easy to insert and remove
- Folio doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden
- Automatically wakes your iPad when you open the cover and puts it to sleep when closed
- Easy recharging with included USB cable—get up to three months of battery life on a full charge
Did you notice?Doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden.
Apple Recommends ForA convenient combination of external keyboard and protective cover for your iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad
- USB cable for recharging
- Form Factor: Hard Case, Ultra-Thin
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Connections: Bluetooth 2.0
- Height: 9.84 in./25 cm
- Width: 7.16 in./18.2 cm
- Weight: 12.32 oz./349.27 g
- Length: 0.76 in./1.93 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 920-006164
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855103406
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Yes its a great produce but .... and this is not news. I'm on my third - the left bracket that holds the sleep/wake button cover h Yes its a great produce but .... and this is not news. I'm on my third - the left bracket that holds the sleep/wake button cover has cracked again. However, i like the case so much i might just try and glue it back rather than get a fourth …
- Written by Julie M from Forestville
80 of 83 people found this useful
Horrible and not worth it
Never buy this as it is not worth 99$ to pay for such a device. My IPAD fell and cracked with this cover and the cover is little w Never buy this as it is not worth 99$ to pay for such a device. My IPAD fell and cracked with this cover and the cover is little worn out with one fall. Moreover the Bluetooth sometimes works and sometimes not. The keys in there does not work most of times because they are not well integrated. Like the tab key wont work, if you have key in numerical 3 then god only knows. Most of the time I had to turn it off to bring up the IPAD keyboard..
In short not worth it, …
- Written by Tirthankar C from TINTON FALLS
62 of 73 people found this useful
Well-conceived, but poorly made
This could have been a great product, if it weren't for a couple of major shortcomings. First of all, the plastic frame that holds This could have been a great product, if it weren't for a couple of major shortcomings. First of all, the plastic frame that holds the iPad is too fragile and cracks easily. Secondly, if yore used to a regular computer/laptop keyboard, this one will drive you crazy. After a few days of typing "S" instead of "A" in every word (because they put "A" on the same key as "Tab"), I simply gave up. Last but not least, I think it's heavily overpriced. …
- Written by Dmitry G from San Francisco
46 of 47 people found this useful
Utterly horrible, do not buy this product under any circumstances
I'd be interested to hear a Logitech response to my sentiments, but let me just say this, do not go near this product, it is garba I'd be interested to hear a Logitech response to my sentiments, but let me just say this, do not go near this product, it is garbage. The issue is basically that the iPad is held in place only by two thin grips of (cheap) plastic on each top corner. That is not enough, and within a few days of normal use the plastic on one or both corners will split and, inevitably, shortly thereafter, break, thus rendering the whole shooting match utterly worthless and incapable of holding the device in place. It is flimsy and, ultimately, a giant waste of money. I would recommend the Belkin Ultimate Keyboard Case, which completely encloses the iPad so that it cannot slip and in so doing exert pressure on wafer-thin plastic. Logitech must know about this issue, so a huge black mark to them. Avoid at all costs. …
- Written by Stephen C from London
BEST CASE AND KEYBOARD
I bought it almost a year ago And still looks brand new. along with they keyboard still working perfect i have only charged it und I bought it almost a year ago And still looks brand new. along with they keyboard still working perfect i have only charged it under 10 times since i bought it. a single charge lasts atleast a month LITERALLY. ii use it for about 10 hours a day and never even bother too switch it to off to save battery because you dont need to worry about it dying. iPad never fell out. i have also dropped it a few times on concrete and you would never be able to tell. …
- Written by Anthony D from Hatboro
0 of 1 people found this useful
Not worth the effort
As with other reviews I am also on my third case. First one the clip broke and was replaced with a newer model where they seemed t As with other reviews I am also on my third case. First one the clip broke and was replaced with a newer model where they seemed to have fixed the problem. Unfortunately my second stopped typing correctly within (display wrong characters from the ones in typed) weeks of receiving it. Judgement is out on the newest one iI received! …
- Written by Craig S from Oakville
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it collaborate with iPad mini with Retina display? Please, answer fast.
- Asked by Jaromir T
- Jun 29, 2014
Yes, of coarse because the only thing that changes with the iPad Mini is the apple A5 chip and the 7 Yes, of coarse because the only thing that changes with the iPad Mini is the apple A5 chip and the 7.9-inch retina display and the storage size. …
- Answered by Caleb R from Mountain City
- Aug 2, 2014
what is the warranty time period? I purchased May 26 2014 and space bar and 4 doesn't work properly.
- Asked by Jana K from Rsm
- Aug 26, 2014
How long does the battery for the keyboard roughly last after a full charged?
- Asked by Derrick Y
- Aug 15, 2014
Can i attach a mouse to it?
- Asked by Maria C from Alexandria
- Jun 25, 2014
No, an iPad runs iOS. This operating system does not allow for pointing devices such as a mouse. T No, an iPad runs iOS. This operating system does not allow for pointing devices such as a mouse. The touch screen is the method of input. …
- Answered by Xiaohan F from Morris Plains
- Jul 13, 2014
Can i use the camera with the case on?
- Asked by Christa M from Highland
- Jul 3, 2014
Can you use this keyboard whilst connecting to the internet by tethering with iPhone
- Asked by Martin T
- Feb 8, 2014
Yes. The keyboard connects via bluetooth. Tethering is part of your network connectivity, so as lon Yes. The keyboard connects via bluetooth. Tethering is part of your network connectivity, so as long as you tether via wireless network, and not bluetooth, you will reserve bluetooth connectivity for the keyboard. …
- Answered by Bradley E from Milwaukie
- Jun 3, 2014