The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio case for iPad delivers great typing that's incredibly thin and light. It provides a pleasingly fast, fluid, and comfortable typing experience with the reassuring click of real keys. Precision engineering, state-of-the-art materials, and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques all contribute to this design that's so light you'll hardly notice it's there, until you need it.
- Built-in Bluetooth keyboard with time-saving iOS shortcut keys for fast, fluid typing
- Durable, water-repellant case protects front and back of iPad
- SecureLock system uses low-profile clips to keep corners of iPad firmly fastened to the frame
- Powerful hidden magnets keep folio securely closed when you're on the go
- Easy release makes iPad easy to insert and remove
- Folio doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden
- Automatically wakes your iPad when you open the cover and puts it to sleep when closed
- Easy recharging with included USB cable—get up to three months of battery life on a full charge
Did you notice?Doubles as a stand that holds iPad upright for typing or flat for web browsing with keyboard hidden.
Apple Recommends ForA convenient combination of external keyboard and protective cover for your iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad
- USB cable for recharging
- Form Factor: Hard Case, Ultra-Thin
- Material: Aluminum, Hard Plastic
- Connections: Bluetooth 2.0
- Height: 9.84 in./25 cm
- Width: 7.16 in./18.2 cm
- Weight: 12.32 oz./349.27 g
- Length: 0.76 in./1.93 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 920-006164
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855103406
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Horrible and not worth it
Never buy this as it is not worth 99$ to pay for such a device. My IPAD fell and cracked with this cover and the cover is little w Never buy this as it is not worth 99$ to pay for such a device. My IPAD fell and cracked with this cover and the cover is little worn out with one fall. Moreover the Bluetooth sometimes works and sometimes not. The keys in there does not work most of times because they are not well integrated. Like the tab key wont work, if you have key in numerical 3 then god only knows. Most of the time I had to turn it off to bring up the IPAD keyboard..
In short not worth it, …
- Written by Tirthankar C from TINTON FALLS
4 of 4 people found this useful
Yes its a great produce but .... and this is not news. I'm on my third - the left bracket that holds the sleep/wake button cover h Yes its a great produce but .... and this is not news. I'm on my third - the left bracket that holds the sleep/wake button cover has cracked again. However, i like the case so much i might just try and glue it back rather than get a fourth …
- Written by Julie M from Forestville
11 of 12 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can i use the camera with the case on?
- Asked by Christa M from Highland
- Jul 3, 2014
Can you use this keyboard whilst connecting to the internet by tethering with iPhone
- Asked by Martin T
- Feb 8, 2014
Yes. The keyboard connects via bluetooth. Tethering is part of your network connectivity, so as lon Yes. The keyboard connects via bluetooth. Tethering is part of your network connectivity, so as long as you tether via wireless network, and not bluetooth, you will reserve bluetooth connectivity for the keyboard. …
- Answered by Bradley E from Milwaukie
- Jun 3, 2014
Does it collaborate with iPad mini with Retina display? Please, answer fast.
- Asked by Jaromir T
- Jun 29, 2014
If you use the keyboard with an iPad is it possible to use the the iPad screen and the keyboard with a Raspberry Pi ?
- Asked by Betty S
- May 22, 2014
Is it compatible with iPad air
- Asked by Bernadette C
- Feb 24, 2014
- Answered by Mohammed Ridhan A from Dubai
- Mar 11, 2014