The H-Squared Air Mount for AirPort Extreme and Time Capsule maximizes your wireless performance while keeping your Apple device secure. Made from laser cut, then hand-formed cast acrylic, the mount lets you effortlessly place your AirPort Extreme or Time Capsule on virtually any vertical surface. Designed for performance and durability, the Air Mount will last the lifetime of your base station.
Compatible with all models of AirPort Extreme and Time Capsule produced after June 8, 2013.
- Maximize your wireless range by locating AirPort away from sources of interference
- Convenient cabling channel organizes cabling behind AirPort Extreme and Time Capsule
- Sturdy design provides a stable mounting surface
- Clear acrylic highlights the design of the AirPort Extreme and Time Capsule
Did you notice?Hand-formed cast acrylic construction offers superb durability.
Apple Recommends ForEasily mount your AirPort Extreme or Time Capsule where it will encounter the least interference.
What's in the Box?
- H-Squared Air Mount for AirPort Extreme and Time Capsule
- Mounting hardware
- Installation guide
- Mfr. Part Number: HSQ-AIRMOUNT-AC
- UPC or EAN No.: 713757903622
- Warranty: Lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this mount hold secure if mounted on a ceiling, where the extreme might be upside down?
- Asked by Richard S from Palmer
- Feb 6, 2014
No it won't. It is designed to hold the device in an upright position.
- Answered by Nelson A from Lakeway
- Feb 26, 2014
can the airport extreme or time capsule be placed outside
- Asked by John M from Fentress
- Mar 14, 2014
Yes and No. You could take it outside for temporary use, but I would not recommend leaving one setu Yes and No. You could take it outside for temporary use, but I would not recommend leaving one setup outside. The plastic will not weather well in the sun. It isn't waterproof... or dirt proof... or sun proof... or squirrel proof...
So, it just depends what you're needing. I'd say for a day where you need to extend your network outside, go for it; but for regular use, I would not set one up outside. I would suggest finding an outdoor router (like one from Cisco). …
- Answered by Nathan J S from Columbus
- Mar 26, 2014