The H-Squared Air Mount for AirPort Extreme and Time Capsule maximizes your wireless performance while keeping your Apple device secure. Made from laser cut, then hand-formed cast acrylic, the mount lets you effortlessly place your AirPort Extreme or Time Capsule on virtually any vertical surface. Designed for performance and durability, the Air Mount will last the lifetime of your base station.
Compatible with all models of AirPort Extreme and Time Capsule produced after June 8, 2013.
- Maximize your wireless range by locating AirPort away from sources of interference
- Convenient cabling channel organizes cabling behind AirPort Extreme and Time Capsule
- Sturdy design provides a stable mounting surface
- Clear acrylic highlights the design of the AirPort Extreme and Time Capsule
Did you notice?Hand-formed cast acrylic construction offers superb durability.
Apple Recommends ForEasily mount your AirPort Extreme or Time Capsule where it will encounter the least interference.
What's in the Box?
- H-Squared Air Mount for AirPort Extreme and Time Capsule
- Mounting hardware
- Installation guide
- Mfr. Part Number: HSQ-AIRMOUNT-AC
- UPC or EAN No.: 713757903622
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
Low Quality Plastics - not thought through design
After having gone through the trouble of running the Ethernet and power cables through a wall to have a nice and WiFi perfect moun After having gone through the trouble of running the Ethernet and power cables through a wall to have a nice and WiFi perfect mount of my Time Machine I found first that the cable management on the back made it impossible to get three Ethernet cables in behind the mount. They had to go under meaning they are visible. One or maybe two certainly not three. Then there is the PowerCord issue. Push the cord in and you get tensions in the plastic. The supports below the tray where you place the the AirPort seem to be glued. So after 5 minutes of the Power Cord Tension one of them gave way and a minute later the tray cracked. Really poor design and craftsmanship! …
- Written by Per O from Djursholm
36 of 37 people found this useful
When placing the Time Capsule, Apple Logo facing front, into the square depression on the H-Squared Air Mount, there is no room to When placing the Time Capsule, Apple Logo facing front, into the square depression on the H-Squared Air Mount, there is no room to plug in the power cord to the rear of the Time Capsule.
A simple machined/cast hole to the rear of the H-Squared Air Mount and centered over the front of the Time Capsule's power inlet, to allow for the cord to fit, would've been good engineering.
It is hard to believe that this product is being sold as it does not work and is a waste of money. …
- Written by GREGORY L from Oakland
113 of 126 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
can the airport extreme or time capsule be placed outside
- Asked by John M from Fentress
- Mar 14, 2014
Yes and No. You could take it outside for temporary use, but I would not recommend leaving one setu Yes and No. You could take it outside for temporary use, but I would not recommend leaving one setup outside. The plastic will not weather well in the sun. It isn't waterproof... or dirt proof... or sun proof... or squirrel proof...
So, it just depends what you're needing. I'd say for a day where you need to extend your network outside, go for it; but for regular use, I would not set one up outside. I would suggest finding an outdoor router (like one from Cisco). …
- Answered by Nathan J S from Columbus
- Mar 26, 2014
Does this mount hold secure if mounted on a ceiling, where the extreme might be upside down?
- Asked by Richard S from Palmer
- Feb 6, 2014
No it won't. It is designed to hold the device in an upright position.
- Answered by Nelson A from Lakeway
- Feb 26, 2014