Sleek and minimalist, the Tech21 Impact Mesh case for iPad Air delivers serious protection thanks to the D3O material used in its construction. That's possible because the molecules within D3O lock together to absorb the energy of an impact and disperse it away from your iPad Air.
The Impact Mesh case wraps around the corners and back of your iPad Air, providing a secure fit and maintaining full access to all ports and function buttons. Plus it's fully compatible with the Apple Smart Cover.
- Fully integrated case with D3O military-grade impact protection material
- Dotted design for sleek, minimalistic look
- Encases all sides of the iPad to provide a secure fit and feel
- Full access to all ports and function buttons
- Slim design ensures full protection without added bulk
- 100% compatible with the Apple smart Cover for full protection
Did you notice?The Impact Mesh is fully compatible with the Apple Smart Cover allowing you to keep every inch of your iPad Air protected.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your iPad Air safe from bumps and scratches as you go about your day.
What's in the Box?
- Tech21 Impact Mesh Case for iPad Air
- Material: D3O, TPU
- Height: 0.43 in./1.1 cm
- Width: 6.93 in./17.6 cm
- Weight: 4.06 oz./115 g
- Length: 9.65 in./24.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: T21-3875
- UPC or EAN No.: 5055517331630
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Great cover, poor fit on iPad Air
I have this cover on my old iPad gen 2 and my iPhone 6 and love it. Far superior to other covers in its cushioning. Not fond of I have this cover on my old iPad gen 2 and my iPhone 6 and love it. Far superior to other covers in its cushioning. Not fond of the Orange stripes, but I can live with it. The fit on the iPad Air, however, is extremely tight. So tight the device almost doesn't fit in the case and I'm not 100% certain it will stay put. Maybe they designed this for the slightly thinner Air 2??? …
- Written by Marjorie T from Coupeville
Tech21 Review for iPad Air
This is an excellent case for those seeking protection in a sleek and well fitted case. This case works perfectly with the smart This is an excellent case for those seeking protection in a sleek and well fitted case. This case works perfectly with the smart cover to provide all around protection and it has good grip (not too sticky an not too smooth). The orange bumpers around the edges provide excellent drop coverage and the cutouts for speakers, lightning cable, microphones, cameras and vibrate button all align very well. In a nutshell, this case provides excellent protection combined with the smart case and does not add unnecessary bulk and weight. …
- Written by Stephen B from La Grange Park
50 of 55 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this case fit iPad Air 2?
- Asked by Kristian D from Lincoln Park
- Oct 24, 2014
No, unfortunately the Tech21 Impact Mesh for iPad Air does not fit the iPad Air 2: although the ca No, unfortunately the Tech21 Impact Mesh for iPad Air does not fit the iPad Air 2: although the case itself fits well, the hole for the camera is misaligned so that the mesh overlays the actual camera of the iPad Air 2. Great pity! I have to take the case back to the Apple Store today, and hope that an iPad Air 2 case is produced soon, because I absolutely love these cases! …
- Answered by Karen W from Pennington
- Oct 29, 2014
Will iPad 4 fit in an iPad 5 Air case?
- Asked by Brooke C from Cibolo
- Nov 11, 2014
Does this case fit my iPad air?
- Asked by Steve K from Apple Valley
- Jan 13, 2014
This particular model says in the compatibility section above that it fits 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generat This particular model says in the compatibility section above that it fits 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation iPads.
No, it won't fit your iPad Air, but they do have an iPad Air version that are just like these. …
- Answered by Edward M from Paradise
- Jan 21, 2014
Can you charge the iPad without taking the case off?
- Asked by Kelli C from Mount Joy
- Aug 15, 2014