Sleek and minimalist, the Tech21 Impact Mesh case for iPad mini delivers serious protection thanks to the D3O material used in its construction. That's possible because the molecules within D3O lock together to absorb the energy of an impact and disperse it away from your iPad.
The Impact Mesh case wraps around the corners and back of your iPad, providing a secure fit and maintaining full access to all ports and function buttons. Plus it's fully compatible with the Apple Smart Cover.
- Fully integrated case with D3O military-grade impact protection material
- Dotted design for sleek, minimalistic look
- Encases all sides of the iPad to provide a secure fit and feel
- Full access to all ports and function buttons
- Slim design ensures full protection without added bulk
- 100% compatible with the Apple Smart Cover for full protection
Did you notice?D3O military-grade material works at the molecular level to absorb the energy of impacts.
Apple Recommends ForKeep your iPad mini in the same pristine condition as the day you bought it.
What's in the Box?
- Tech21 Impact Mesh for iPad mini
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: D3O, TPU
- Height: 0.43 in./1 cm
- Width: 5.59 in./14.2 cm
- Weight: 2.47 oz./70 g
- Length: 8.15 in./20.7 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: T21-3883
- UPC or EAN No.: 5055517332026
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
Does not fit well.
While it's nice that this case is compatible with the Apple Smart cover, but there are few things that I was not satisfied with th While it's nice that this case is compatible with the Apple Smart cover, but there are few things that I was not satisfied with this case and ended up returning the case. It doesn't seem to be aligned correctly when it's on. Especially when looking at the camera area and the bottom area it's not perfectly in the middle. Secondly, the buttons are a bit stiff to push and requires some force to push. Lastly, The side where the magnetic strip is, it leaves about 1/2 cm of unprotected area. Also it is easy to come off and I'm afraid if I were to drop it, it would still damage the ipad.
Would I recommend this to a friend? Most likely not. …
- Written by Paul K from MADISON
8 of 15 people found this useful
This product will give your iPad excellent back and side protection from typical short drops to the floor. It is made so that the This product will give your iPad excellent back and side protection from typical short drops to the floor. It is made so that the Apple iPad cover snaps into place for frontal coverage which completes the tidy package. I have two iPads and I have one of these on each unit. You need to go to an Apple store or other retailer that sells them to get a good understanding of why this is so nice and protective. …
- Written by David T from Westlake
17 of 18 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will the case fit the 1st generation iPad
- Asked by Darryl C from Vacaville
- Dec 27, 2014
No answers yet
Does this case fit my iPad air?
- Asked by Steve K from Apple Valley
- Jan 13, 2014
This particular model says in the compatibility section above that it fits 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generat This particular model says in the compatibility section above that it fits 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation iPads.
No, it won't fit your iPad Air, but they do have an iPad Air version that are just like these. …
- Answered by Edward M from Paradise
- Jan 21, 2014
Will this case fit iPad Air 2?
- Asked by Kristian D from Lincoln Park
- Oct 24, 2014
No, unfortunately the Tech21 Impact Mesh for iPad Air does not fit the iPad Air 2: although the ca No, unfortunately the Tech21 Impact Mesh for iPad Air does not fit the iPad Air 2: although the case itself fits well, the hole for the camera is misaligned so that the mesh overlays the actual camera of the iPad Air 2. Great pity! I have to take the case back to the Apple Store today, and hope that an iPad Air 2 case is produced soon, because I absolutely love these cases! …
- Answered by Karen W from Pennington
- Oct 29, 2014