Safeguard your iPhone 5s screen using Tech21's Impact Shield with Anti-Glare for Offering an advanced, three-layer structure, the Impact Shield absorbs and disperses potentially dangerous impact force away from your iPhone screen. A hard top layer spreads the impact over a wider surface area while a second layer—BulletShield, which incorporates a BASF polymer found in bullet-proof glass—takes up and dissipates impact. A final third, soft layer dampens any remaining impact force from reaching your screen. And for maximum screen clarity in direct light, the Anti-Glare surface diffuses and scatters incoming light.
Three-layer design absorbs impact
The Impact Shield has a hard top layer, which spreads any impact over a wider surface area. The shield's second layer, BulletShield, features the BASF polymer found in bulletproof glass to absorb and dissipate impact. Finally, a third soft layer slows down and prevents any remaining impact force from reaching your screen.
- Impactology: Intelligent impact protection
- Easy bubble-free application
- Three-layer structure with BulletShield, featuring BASF polymer
- Perfect optical clarity, non-UV yellowing and anti-scratch
Did you notice?The three-layer design includes a BASF polymer found in bullet-proof glass.
Apple Recommends ForThoroughly protect the screen of your iPhone from damaging impacts, while eliminating the glare of direct light.
What's in the Box?
- Tech21 Impact Shield with Anti-Glare
- Form Factor: Film
- Mfr. Part Number: T21-3812
- UPC or EAN No.: 5055517331753
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year manufacturer's warranty from date of purchase
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this shield and had it installed in store by a guy who spent considerable time aligning, removing dust from the screen and Bought this shield and had it installed in store by a guy who spent considerable time aligning, removing dust from the screen and making sure it was bubble free all in the first attempt.
6 weeks later the shield is lifting off the screen. I spoke with the phone store and they said "nothing we can do" I then contacted Tech 21 customer service via email explaining the "product fault" and received a "we are sorry to hear that" reply
They also included their warrenty disclaimer which basically says you are only covered if you leave the shield in the box!!!!!!
A total waste of money, save yourself and get a $5 protector instead - they do the same job. …
- Written by Shaun D from Woodend
Fits on my iPhone 5s perfectly, and feels great.
To take all the air bubbles out, I slid my credit card across the iPhone.
- Written by Jason M from Spokane Valley
1 of 2 people found this useful
Do not by this product!
What a waste, worst screen protector install ever!
Do not by this product. I have successfully installed many screen protecto What a waste, worst screen protector install ever!
Do not by this product. I have successfully installed many screen protectors on my iPhones over the years and this install one came out terrible.
It is a rip off.
It was a waste of $34.95. …
- Written by Mark C from Berkeley
2 of 10 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this product only compatible with the screen of the iPhone 5c or is it also compatible with the iPhone 5/5s screen?
- Asked by Andres A from Miami
- Mar 7, 2014
How many films are in the pack?
- Asked by Maxwell G
- Apr 6, 2014
There is one film.
- Answered by Penny S from Alta Loma
- Apr 12, 2014