Kyte & Key's Braided Lightning Cabelet transforms necessity into beauty by wrapping stylish braided leather around a Lightning charge/sync cable for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod—so you can wear it conveniently around your wrist. Show your style while keeping your bag clutter free.
- Integral Lightning to USB cable
- Genuine braided leather
- Stainless steel metal clasp
- Fashionable style and colors
- Wrist sizing: Small fits 5 to 6 inch; Medium fits 6 to 7 inch; Large fits 7 to 8 inch
Did you notice?Braided leather beautifully conceals the cable underneath.
Apple Recommends ForWear a Lightning cable for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod as a bracelet.
What's in the Box?
- Kyte & Key Lightning Cabelet
- Cable type: Lightning to USB
- Width: 0.39 in./1 cm
- Weight: 1.12 oz./31.75 g
- Length: 9 in./22.86 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: KYK6004-ORG-L
- UPC or EAN No.: 845301008160
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Great Idea, Poorly Executed.
Love the idea ... very practical. But company overdid it trying to make it jewelry. Too many logos, (pictures on top of a kite a Love the idea ... very practical. But company overdid it trying to make it jewelry. Too many logos, (pictures on top of a kite and a key, and Kite&Key engraved on each side) and the metal clasp is WAY too big, and not sturdy. I bought large, and the metal buckle is just WAY TOO BIG. If they could slim the "buckle" size down by 50% or more it would be a home run. Just too cutesy for me. Will be returning. I bought black and orange on release, so leaving review on both products. …
- Written by Michael B from Dallas
4 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
how do you determine sizing?
- Asked by Greg F from Mishawaka
- Jan 9, 2014
From the product description:
Wrist sizing: Small fits 5 to 6 inch; Medium fits 6 to 7 inch; Larg From the product description:
Wrist sizing: Small fits 5 to 6 inch; Medium fits 6 to 7 inch; Large fits 7 to 8 inch …
- Answered by Eric T from San Diego
- Jan 10, 2014
Is this product waterproof?
- Asked by Pedro F from Sao Paulo
- Feb 10, 2014
As with all cables (think "external contacts" this is not waterproof. You probably will not damage i As with all cables (think "external contacts" this is not waterproof. You probably will not damage it alone if it gets wet (although leather does contract when it gets wet then dries), the contacts can short out when plugged in. I would consider this a "none". …
- Answered by Robert B. H from Stockbridge
- Mar 30, 2014
Will this work with a lifeproof case?
- Asked by Joe G from Arab
- Jan 9, 2014
yes! i have that case and it works very well. Fingerprint even works, which blows my mind!
- Answered by Kenna S from Dawsonville
- Jan 20, 2014
Does the USB side open wide enough to plug it into a wall-to-USB power adapter? It's hard to tell from the pictures.
- Asked by Teri S from Parker
- Dec 11, 2013
Hi Teri! Apologies for the delay in our response! The Cabelet opens almost 180 degrees, giving ple Hi Teri! Apologies for the delay in our response! The Cabelet opens almost 180 degrees, giving plenty of flexibility for wall plugs and laptops. If you have any further questions, just let us know! Best, Ashley (Kyte&Key) …
- Answered by Ashley G from Jamaica Plain
- Dec 18, 2013