The Jabra STYLE AE wireless headset offers a stylishly sophisticated design, along with all the essentials for intuitive hands-free communication and listening on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. It lets you manage incoming and outgoing calls with a tap on the side of the headset. Once you choose to receive a call, Intelligent Volume Control automatically adapts to any interfering noise around you so you can hear conversations clearly. If you're not on a call you can always stream music, podcasts, and even GPS directions in HiFi audio quality.
If you happen to lose your headset, you can easily find it by using the free Jabra ASSIST app. The Find My Jabra geo-tag feature helps you find the last location where your headset was turned on. Similarly, you can automatically geo-tag the location of your car with the Find My Car feature.
- Auto Volume Adjustment automatically adjusts headset audio to your environment for maximum clarity
- HD Voice technology provides crisp audio and a better sound experience
- Clear, wireless streaming of multimedia—GPS directions, music, and Internet radio
- Stylish brushed steel design with few buttons for easier use
What's in the Box?
- Jabra STYLE AE Hands-Free Wireless Headset
- Ultimate Fit Comfort ear gel
- AC charger
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohm RLR @ maximum volume = -5 dB
- Other Features: Mono Bluetooth, Wind noise reduction
- Charge Time: Two hours
- Stand By Time: Up to seven days
- Mfr. Part Number: 100-99600300-22
- UPC or EAN No.: 615822006019
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year Jabra warranty and lifetime product support
Jabra Classic, Jabra Mini, Jabra Style, Jabra Drive, Jabra Freeway and Jabra Tour come with the free Jabra Assist smartphone application, loaded with extra features, which will add even more value to your Jabra product. By installing the Jabra Assist application you will get:
Find my Jabra. Each time your headset is in use its position is geo tagged. If the headset gets misplaced, you can see on the map on your smartphone where it has been used last time making it easy to find the headset again. The application can even show the easiest route back to your headset. Furthermore if a headset is lost but still in range, you can activate a sound in the headset, making it easier to find again.
Find my Car. When used with a speakerphone, the app can help you finding where your car has been parked. Each time your speakerphone is in use its position is geo tagged. The application can show the easiest pedestrian route back to your car.
Pairing guide. The pairing guide will guide you thru the pairing session in an easy step-by-step process.
Animated guide. The guide gives you an easy to understand introduction to the key features of the Jabra Assist smartphone application.
User manual Need to check the user manual? No worries as you now have access to the full Jabra Classic, Jabra Mini, Jabra Style, Jabra Drive, Jabra Freeway and Jabra Tour user manual from within the application.
Enjoy all these great features and more when you download the Jabra Assist app. Note that Jabra Assist application only works in conjunction with the Jabra Classic, Jabra Mini, Jabra Style, Jabra Drive, Jabra Freeway and Jabra Tour products. …
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Sweetly designed with functional simplicity
I use VOIP on an iMac, via a cordless handset. I opted for the Jabra Style when the cordless battery gave out with a replacement c I use VOIP on an iMac, via a cordless handset. I opted for the Jabra Style when the cordless battery gave out with a replacement cost of $28. Although it's not noted on Apple's or Jabra's web sites, the Style is compatible with Maverick as well as IOS.
The device is comfortable enough when worn that after a short period one doesn't notice it. The on/off and function buttons are accessible while in the ear and the battery life is extremely good. I've yet to assess charging time.
Quality of the mic and head phone is consistent with the spoken word rather than music but, give, this limitation, meets every expectation I had for it. It also looks great.
A small pouch for accessories - spare ear get, charger and usb cable - is something Jabra should consider. I picked one up for a few dollars from Amazon. …
- Written by George G from Salt Spring Island
14 of 14 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this phone boom only work with Apple products or could, say, an Android product be able to manipulate it?
- Asked by Raven C from Beverly Hills
- Feb 2, 2014