Based on the same in-ear monitors used by professional musicians, Jabra Rox Wireless stereo earbuds give you all the freedom of wireless—while delivering clear phone calls and the harmonic highs and lows of the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
Rugged solid steel product protects against dust and water and whatever else comes with your active life. When you're not using the earbuds, simply clip them together around your neck and magnets will activate power saving mode.
Small and lightweight
Listen to music and talk longer in total comfort with the perfect fit and full sound provided by ColorCore EarGels and Rox's overall lightweight design. Optional Ear-Wings also let you can lock the headset in place when you're ultra-active.
Exclusive Jabra Sound app
Jabra’s Sound App player with Dolby Digital Plus pumps out full-spectrum sound, even when you're on the go. Play your tracks and stream YouTube content in full-spectrum Dolby Digital Plus sound. Create playlists, share music, and adjust the graphic equalizer for a personalized listening experience.
- Small wireless earbuds that pack massive sound
- High-definition Dolby Digital Plus enhanced sound with the exclusive Jabra Sound app
- Crafted with rugged materials for an active lifestyle
- In-line controls for easy music and call management
- Maximum comfort with ColorCore Eargels and EarWings that lock into place
- Power saving magnets put battery into sleep mode when earphones are not in use
Did you notice?Small, lightweight design and ColorCore Eargels provide a fit that lets you listen and talk in comfort for hours.
Apple Recommends ForExperience professional-quality wireless sound for the music on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
What's in the Box?
- Jabra Rox AE Wireless Headset
- Four sets of Jabra ColorCore EarGels
- Three sets of Jabra EarWings
- Protective bag
- Micro USB cable for charging and Dolby leaflet (For free download of Jabra Sound app)
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohm RLR @ maxium volume = -5 dB
- Other Features: Stereo
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Charge Time: Two hours
- Stand By Time: Up to eight days
- Mfr. Part Number: 100-96400300-22
- UPC or EAN No.: 615822006293
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year warranty and lifetime product support.
Jabra Sound (Complementary App for Jabra Devices [Vox,Revo, Revo Wireless,Solemate, Rox Wireless] Purchasers)
** THIS APP REQUIRES AN UNLOCK CODE PROVIDED WITH A JABRA PRODUCT PURCHASE (Jabra Vox, Jabra Revo, Jabra Revo Wireless, Jabra Rox Wireless, Jabra Solemate Max, Jabra Solemate (2nd Generation)) **
Even more features and product support. Jabra Sound App now supports the new Jabra Rox Wireless and Jabra Solemate 2nd Generation products bringing Dolby® sound to your playlists and now also to all your favorite YouTube songs, videos and playlists.
Get a high-definition music experience with the Jabra Sound App - a music player that gives you the full Dolby sound experience and more. The music application is included for free with the purchase of a Jabra Music product.
With Jabra's exclusive Sound App, Dolby provides a rich and immersive, full-spectrum sound experience that brings your device to life and adds extra depth and dimension to your music. Use the Jabra Sound app to create and browse through playlists, share music on Facebook or Twitter and adjust the graphic equalizer so you can play your tracks as you want to hear them.
By installing the exclusive Jabra Sound application to your Apple device you will get:
- Optimized Dolby sound experience specific to your Jabra headset with virtual surround sound, bass enhancement and high frequency enhancement
- Graphic Equalizer
- Easily create and manage playlists, or share on social media
- Co-create party playlists with friends with Social Jukebox feature
- Sound Space Expander feature for an even wider stereo sound with Jabra Solemate
1. Download the Jabra Sound music application
2. The first time the application starts up, enter the code on the leaflet found in the packaging of your Jabra product.
3. The Jabra Sound App will automatically identify your music files and you’re ready to play your music.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Great Idea and Flashy Design But Poor Execution
I bought these over the weekend from an Apple Store in Pittsburgh and have used them 3 times and will be returning them. First, be I bought these over the weekend from an Apple Store in Pittsburgh and have used them 3 times and will be returning them. First, before I get into what I do and don't like, let me say that my primary use for these was to be for running. I thought not having a chord running down my back would be nice. I've run twice with them and used them around the house once.
Cons: First of all, the bluetooth connection isn't that great. It cuts out quite frequently with only being in a pocket. They also don't stay in your ear all that well. They are big do I think the weigh doesn't help them. I tried all the ear size and couldn't find one that worked well. They come with some wings for holding them in your ear like many other sport sets but that aren't integrated in at all. They don't grip well and thus slip off really easily. I thought the idea of not having a chord would be nice but for everytime my old headphones would pull from the chord I would be adjusting these 6 or 7. A neat feature they advertise is they magnet together to go into standby mode but the magnets aren't that strong and they don't seat in each other and come apart easily, defeating the purpose. Finally, the material the chord is made of is a bit sticky so they get hung up on shirt and pull anyway. The execution simply isn't good.
Pros: The sounds quality is good and they look sharp. The idea is a good one also but maybe V2 will be better.
Didn't take me long to realize that my old regular style headphones that are 1/3 the price are a better design. …
- Written by GREG E from Mars
51 of 57 people found this useful
Uncomfortable, Large, but Adequate.
I got these to replace a pair of JayBird BlueBuds that I had lost, so my comparison is mostly to those. The headphones are big and I got these to replace a pair of JayBird BlueBuds that I had lost, so my comparison is mostly to those. The headphones are big and uncomfortable, especially compared to the BlueBuds. I had trouble with the cord noise when running, and the magnetic clasp doesn't seem to be very effective, as even lightly walking around with them around your neck jostles them apart. Battery life is also not stellar, especially when the JayBirds get 8.5 hours on a charge, easily. In the end, I wasn't satisfied with these, and returned them for another pair of trusty BlueBuds. …
- Written by Spencer C from Albuquerque
38 of 45 people found this useful
ok bought mine over the weekend . they hurt did switch the sizes still hurt lost righty ear wig while in stand by mode. earwigs no ok bought mine over the weekend . they hurt did switch the sizes still hurt lost righty ear wig while in stand by mode. earwigs not secure they will
come off. debating to return them or not. …
- Written by gloria P from escondido
39 of 48 people found this useful
Great, but not the BEST sounding headphones
I love the build, features, and convenience of these headphones. However, my first impressions about the quality of the sound prod I love the build, features, and convenience of these headphones. However, my first impressions about the quality of the sound produced by the headphones were not mind-blowing, compared to the Skull Candy Titans I replaced. If you have an equalizer to edit the sound quality, it can sound great with low lows and decent highs; however, without an equalizer the sound tends to be a little washed out and not reaching the desired highs and lows.
Overall I recommend these headphones as a first wireless set. Very very convenient and great features. …
- Written by Refaat M from Windsor
Great for listening to music but not designed for workout
I got this to see if I can use it with my workouts. I do some running and lifting weights. It is great concept but need some more I got this to see if I can use it with my workouts. I do some running and lifting weights. It is great concept but need some more work. I can almost not use it while running. It comes out all the time. The ear-gels hold them in place for some time but if you sweat like I do, it will come out. the ear-gels get loose pretty easily so now you have to stop and put them back on and then put them back in the ear. They sound great. They pair very easily and it has audio help like "Connected" or "Recharge" etc...
I would not recommend these headphones for any kind of intense workout. …
- Written by AJAY Y from SAN DIEGO
Awesome sound quality
I bought Rox to replace my old Jabra BT-620s.
This new design is quite innovative. It takes me some time to get used to the I bought Rox to replace my old Jabra BT-620s.
This new design is quite innovative. It takes me some time to get used to the way it supposed to wear. You got to find out the suitable ear gel and ear wing for your ear size, otherwise you won't hear bass right. Once you find the right set, you can feel what the title said.
It is really easy to pair with multiple BT transmitters. At my work place, I got a cheap Plugable brand BT 4.0 adapter in Linux. It works great with Bluez 5 stack. At home, it works great with all my i-stuffs, eg iPhone, iMac, iPad and MBA.
Good battery life. It can last for my work day. I used it for gym as well. It never falls off or make me uncomfortable. I also love its magnetic design. I can just wear it as a weird necklace without putting it away to my pocket. Believe me. I always find a hard time to look for my earphone when I need it.
The only one thing needs to improve is its poor phone call sound quality I'm not sure if this is Apple iOS BT profile fault or this headphone caused it. In any case, I can live with it. I don't make phone call that much with BT. My car has BT connected already. …
- Written by Chaowang Z from Morrisville
2 of 2 people found this useful