Marshall Headphones' first-ever over-ear model, the Monitor FX headphones deliver the power and strength you expect from Marshall along with hi-fi accuracy and epic sound. Slender over-ear construction ensures superior noise isolation without bulk, while remaining light on your ears during late nights working tracks or long days just working. Monitor produces studio-quality sound and gives you the option of sound customization through the F.T.F. System (a removable insert behind the removable ear cushion)—all wrapped in classic Marshall good looks.
- Removable F.T.F. (Felt Treble Filter) System lets you choose your own sound experience
- Produces deep bass with extended highs and natural, well-balanced mids
- Custom-made low distortion 40mm drivers cover the whole frequency range audible to the human ear
- Mic and remote allow you to pick up calls while listening to your music
- Three-button volume control remote lets you manage audio on your iOS devices
- Double-ended coil cord with mic and remote is completely detachable so you can choose the side on which you prefer to wear it
- Built-in splitter lets you share your music with someone else
- Completely collapsible for easy transport and storage
- Slender over-ear construction completely covers your ears, keeping out distracting sounds
- Classic Marshall detailing such as vinyl leather, brass hinges, and a white script logo
Did you notice?Choose your own sound experience with removable F.T.F System that's inserted behind the removable ear cushion.
Apple Recommends ForHear the music on your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the power of live performance.
What's in the Box?
- Marshall Monitor FX Headphones
- Double-ended 3.5mm cord
- Carrying pouch
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: 42 Ohms
- Other Features: Foldable, With Mic, With Remote and Mic
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Cable Length: 3.92 ft./1.19 m
- Mfr. Part Number: 4090810
- UPC or EAN No.: 7340055308106
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year premium replacement
Ratings & Reviews
these things sound fantastic! I took out the filter inside and i prefer the sound like that... a little more dynamic. in terms of these things sound fantastic! I took out the filter inside and i prefer the sound like that... a little more dynamic. in terms of quality they are great; they are made of metal and they feel unbreakable! i also love how compact they are.
my favorite part is the brand itself. these guys have been making high end audio product for musicians for years ... these are not some wannabe premium brand - they are the real deal! highly recommend, very happy! …
- Written by rachel Y from new york
53 of 53 people found this useful
The best bang for the price
TrIed Beats, Bose, and others side by side at the Apple Store. The Marshall's we're fantastic durable well constructed and great s TrIed Beats, Bose, and others side by side at the Apple Store. The Marshall's we're fantastic durable well constructed and great sounding. The sales guy at Apple also recommended them. Been enjoying them ever since I got them. …
- Written by Andreas V from Saint Laurent
52 of 52 people found this useful
Great pair of headphones!!!!
These Marshalls are a great pair of headphone. They are comfortable, have good bass and highs, have iPhone functions, and are comp These Marshalls are a great pair of headphone. They are comfortable, have good bass and highs, have iPhone functions, and are compact for travel. I own the Beats Mixr's, AiAiAi TMA-1's, SMS Audio Street by 50 On Ear and I find myself using these the most! You won't be disappointed! …
- Written by Brian H from Sharon Hill
48 of 49 people found this useful
Better than Beats by Dre!
This sounds amazing and it last soooo long. I love how we have an option with the FTP system.
- Written by Jeriel R from Surrey
3 of 3 people found this useful
Muddiest Headphones Hands Down
At first I thought there was something wrong with my IPOD but after listening to a variety of different types of music, I found th At first I thought there was something wrong with my IPOD but after listening to a variety of different types of music, I found the vocals garbled almost muted and certainly not pleasing to the ear. The music just seems to overpower the vocals. I did put on the Treble Booster and removed the interior pads as suggested by Marshall but found only a marginal difference. I am hard pressed to understand the positive reviews because I could find nothing good to say about these and obviously I'll regrettably be returning them. I hope you find this review helpful! …
- Written by Harvey B from Nepean
14 of 34 people found this useful
A really great pair of Headphones!
Picked up a pair of these Marshall FX a few weeks ago and the sound quality is fantastic! They definitely compare to the other hig Picked up a pair of these Marshall FX a few weeks ago and the sound quality is fantastic! They definitely compare to the other high end Bose and Beats series. I would say they compliment more of the hip hop and bass tracks rather than the rock classics. I would assume the majority of consumers would be purchasing this to compliment their heavy metal or rock collection. I enjoy all types of music and these headphones do not disappoint. …
- Written by Thomas W from San jose
9 of 9 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
how can I buy the remote cord like the fx volume control? I would like to have a second cord.
- Asked by Delores J from Chicago
- Nov 1, 2014
Does it come with coil cable or straight cable?
- Asked by Gaudencio Jett F from Toronto
- Apr 9, 2014
What is the difference between Marshall Monitor and Marshall Monitor FX?
- Asked by Vladislav E from Gulf Shores
- Jan 28, 2014
Marshall Monitor has no voulume remote while the Fx has it.
- Answered by Gaudencio Jett F from Toronto
- Apr 9, 2014