Power Support's revolutionary anti-glare film for iPhone uses patented static-cling adhesive technology, making the film easy to apply and leaving no residue if the film is removed.
- Resists glare, fingerprints, and smudges
- Added protection from scratches, dirt, and dust
- Advanced static-cling adhesion
- No sticky residue if removed
- Pre-installation film included for easier installation
- Environmentally friendly manufacturing and packaging
Did you notice?The static-cling adhesive used on Power Support film means no sticky residue on your iPhone if you remove the film.
Apple Recommends ForReducing glare from sunlight and interior lighting while using your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Two Power Support anti-glare screen films
- One dust remoer (pre-installation film)
- Form Factor: Film
- Material: Clear Film
- Mfr. Part Number: PJS-02AJ
- UPC or EAN No.: 700867223597
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Please visit www.powersupportintl.com for warranty information.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Best thing ever
Not sure what the other reviewer is experiencing, but I'm compelled to fully recommend this product. The film itself is quite thic Not sure what the other reviewer is experiencing, but I'm compelled to fully recommend this product. The film itself is quite thick and strong, not floppy like some of the other softer films. It's extremely easy to put on because of its sturdiness. Once you line it up with the holes all you need to do is lay it down and start pushing the bubbles out from the centre. The dust remover sticker it provides is a Godsend. I save it and use it for applications on other devices too. Also it comes with 2 in the package, essentially making it $7.5 for one that lasts at least an year for me, and I'm the kind who toss the phone in my purse to rub against keys and stuff. The anti-glare makes reading easier on the eyes for longer periods of time and does not leave finger prints at all. …
- Written by Vicky L from Richmond Hill
73 of 81 people found this useful
Love Power Support
I have been using the Power Support screen covers since the first iPhone. They work amazingly well. I wish Apple offered more of I have been using the Power Support screen covers since the first iPhone. They work amazingly well. I wish Apple offered more of their products. I like the shiny covers better myself. I even used them when the back of the phone was fully glass. They offer a set for that version. I will ALWAYS use power support for my iPhones. It doesn't leave a film and they are easy to install. I have a cover on my iPad 2 as well from the time I bought it. …
- Written by Amy L from Raleigh
34 of 36 people found this useful
Not sure what the other reviewer is experiencing either, but I've loved these films since the iPhone 3G era. They are made a stron Not sure what the other reviewer is experiencing either, but I've loved these films since the iPhone 3G era. They are made a stronger plastic so will add a little "lift" from the screen but nothing that actually messes with user ability. They add a kind of matte finish to the screen (which I love, others don't) and the sun protection is excellent. They are VERY durable and I've really only found myself using the second one provided because I simply wanted to. I basically just wanted a "fresher" looking screen cover (obviously the oils from fingers builds up over time, but nothing a quick wipe down can't fix). Other than that, I love this product and recommend for anyone wanting true anti-glare protection, a sort of matte finish, and an overall durable screen protector (oh and you can't beat the price for TWO!) I get compliments all the time! …
- Written by Christian I from Arlington
28 of 35 people found this useful
Nothing special here...
No problems with the bubbles or failure to adhere as other reviewers indicated. It's not a great fit however, and doesn't quite fi No problems with the bubbles or failure to adhere as other reviewers indicated. It's not a great fit however, and doesn't quite fill the lighted area of the screen. I ruined the first film trying to get it to fit, and the second film is also off by just enough to be distracting. I'll use it until I find a good iPhone 6 Plus case, but save your money and pass on this one! …
- Written by Thomas J from Laguna Niguel
I used this on my 4S and dropped it numerous times. I would not use another. I fully recommend it.
- Written by Michele F from Ann Arbor
I'd buy it again
1) A lot of the reviews on this product complain that this film doesn't cover the entire screen. Personally, I am satisfied with 1) A lot of the reviews on this product complain that this film doesn't cover the entire screen. Personally, I am satisfied with the fit. As others have mentioned, the curved edges of the iPhone 6 make a full screen film problematic. I'll gladly take a film that only covers 95% of the screen over one with 100% coverage that I have to worry about the edges popping up over time. I do find that the film provides 100% coverage of the lit portion of the screen.
2) Installation went very well. The dust sticker is good, although they should include two stickers since there are two films. The instructions show placing the film first over the button at the bottom of the phone first and then working it up toward the top of the phone. Personally, I find it easier to line up and install when I start at the top of the phone (smaller holes) and then work my way down to the large button at the bottom of the phone. My screen went on the first time perfectly with no air bubbles or imperfections.
3) The anti-glare properties of the film do slightly mute the colors and vibrance of the display. The film has a nice texture and doesn't impact the sensitivity of the touch screen. I have used the Power Support films happily on the iPhone 4 and iPhone 5, and this version seems to have the same level of quality and durability as the previous versions. …
- Written by Bryce H from West Lafayette
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
how do these screen protectors look on the white phones?
- Asked by Molly K from Frankenmuth
- May 12, 2014
Will this screen protector work inside the lifeproof nude case?
- Asked by Christopher M from Taylorsville
- Feb 21, 2014
Is it a screen protector for the front and back?
- Asked by Bob J
- Mar 30, 2014
nope, just the front.
- Answered by Harsimran K from Fresno
- Apr 28, 2014