The Olloclip is a quick-connect lens solution for the iPhone 5 that includes fisheye, wide-angle, and macro lenses in one small, convenient design. Compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand, the Olloclip snaps onto your iPhone in seconds—so you'll be sure to capture every image you want.
- Fish-eye lens with approximately 180-degree field of view
- Macro lens provides a focus distance of less than 12 mm from subject
- Wide-angle attaches to the macro to double the normal field of view
- Clip it on or remove it in seconds
- Compatible with all your favorite apps
- Works equally well in video mode
- Includes lens caps and microfiber carrying case
- Huge Olloclip online community
Did you notice?Expands the native field of view to give you unprecedented and stunning visual effects.
Apple Recommends ForEnhance the photographic experience on your iPhone 5.
What's in the Box?
- Olloclip with permanently attached fisheye and macro lens
- One wide-angle lens that quickly screws onto the macro lens
- Microfiber carrying case that doubles as a lens cleaner
- How-to-insert card
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 1.25 in./3.18 cm
- Width: 4.5 in./11.43 cm
- Weight: 1 oz./28.35 g
- Length: 7.25 in./18.42 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: OCEA-IPH5-FWM-R
- UPC or EAN No.: 817311010617
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year for manufacturing defects for one year.
The award-winning olloclip Lens System and App turn your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad into an even more creative tool. This powerful combination will help you to take your mobile photography even further. Shoot, edit and share your photos and videos with ease.
Although olloclip lenses work seamlessly with any camera app, the olloclip App provides features such as a Mesh Editor, Macro Mode, Slo-Mo video, and many others. Our Photo Stabilizer Mode and Macro viewfinder will help you refine your focus to get the best shot with less effort. This is our largest update yet, including 25 new features you will want to explore.
olloclip lenses change the way you take photos, but when used simultaneously with the olloclip App, even more creativity becomes possible.
“olloclip’s 4-IN-1 iPhone 5/5s lens kit covers all the angles” - John Martellaro, The Mac Observer
“olloclip does it again, and your photos will never be the same!” -Todd Bernhard, iPhone Life
Visit your local Apple Store or olloclip.com to find out more about the award-winning olloclip Lens System for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
Conversion lenses can add an interesting curvature to your photos. Once the photo has been taken, use the Mesh Editor tool to adjust the effect.
Use Macro Mode to help set your focus using the olloclip Macro lenses. Now with picture-in-picture, which allows you to keep your sense of the overall photo when shooting in this mode.
Photo Stabilizer Mode
Take a burst of photos and have the app choose the best one.
Check your stability in real time.
Set focus and exposure independently to produce dramatic photos in difficult lighting situations.
Slow Motion Video Recording
Capture video in slow motion, and play back any video at any speed. Includes an option to format the video for Instagram or any other sharing service.
Access all your photos with the improved photo library and adjust them using the Mesh Editor. …
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will this fit iPhone 4s??
- Asked by Cristey K from Pearl City
- Jun 4, 2013
No but there is a similar lens available for the iPhone 4S made by Olloclip
- Answered by Paul W
- Oct 2, 2013
Can I usei for I phone 6?
- Asked by Adriana A from Curitiba
- Sep 23, 2014
No. There is a new model made for the iPhone 6.
- Answered by Dylan R from Monmouth
- Dec 1, 2014
is this compatible with ipad air ?
- Asked by Abel S from Darwin
- Mar 19, 2014
No there is a separate clip for the same price range that fits iPad Air.
- Answered by Dylan R from Monmouth
- Dec 1, 2014
Is this the Olloclip 3 in 1. Or the latest version 4 in 1
- Asked by Ann B from Drouin
- Nov 9, 2013
It is the 4 in 1. 1) Wide Angle 2) Fish Eye 3) 10 x Macro 4) 15 x Macro.
There is no telephoto, b It is the 4 in 1. 1) Wide Angle 2) Fish Eye 3) 10 x Macro 4) 15 x Macro.
There is no telephoto, but that isnt a problem. The wide angle works superbly in Panorama Mode. …
- Answered by Russell B
- Nov 11, 2013
Can it be used for front camera?
- Asked by Ain Z from Sungai Pelek
- Oct 30, 2013
No it cannot be used for the front camera nor does it allow for the flash to be used at the same tim No it cannot be used for the front camera nor does it allow for the flash to be used at the same time either. …
- Answered by Rob J from Sydney
- Nov 5, 2013