Parrot Flower Power is a sensor that when “planted” close to a plant in a pot or in open ground provides real-time measurements of the factors essential for healthy growth and then sends updates to the free app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. By keeping an eye on soil moisture, fertilizer, ambient temperature, and light intensity, you can provide just the right care to help your plants thrive.
- Continuously monitors the health of your plants
- Easy to use
- Notifications of your plant's condition via app on iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity
- To-do list helps you keep your plants well maintained
Did you notice?Measures soil moisture, fertilizer level, ambient temperature, and light intensity.
Apple Recommends ForMonitor the growing conditions for your indoor and outdoor plants using the app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Parrot Flower Power Plant Sensor
- Height: 11 in./28 cm
- Width: 3.58 in./9.1 cm
- Weight: 340 g
- Length: 3.58 in./9.1 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: PF900000AA
- UPC or EAN No.: 3520410018046
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Parrot Flower Power
With Parrot Flower Power, anyone can have a green thumb.
A free dedicated App*
Download the Parrot Flower Power App on your Smartphone or Tablet. The application connects your Flower Power to the Parrot Cloud (via 3G/4G or Wi-Fi) where the data is analyzed. After the data is analyzed, you receive an alert in real time when one of your plants has special water, fertilizer, light or temperature needs. Follow the changes in your garden directly or simply consult Parrot’s vast but easy to use database.
Database of more than 6000 plants
Using the application, the user can select their plants from the database developed by botanists in the Parrot Cloud. More than 6000 varieties are listed and custom advice is given on maintaining each plant.
Real time monitoring
When you are near your Flower Power, you can use Live mode to check the light intensity, ambient temperature and soil humidity.
The data retrieved by the Parrot Flower Power is sent to your smartphone or tablet. How? The Parrot Flower Power is part of a new generation of devices embedding Bluetooth low energy technology which allows it to communicate with Bluetooth Smart Ready devices. Bluetooth Low Energy, integrated into the most recent Bluetooth version (v4.0), is the latest wireless technological standard which consumes very little energy and is therefore eco-friendly.
Compatible with energy-efficient Bluetooth® Smart Ready devices:
iPhone 4s and later, iPad retina and later, iPad mini and later, iPod touch 4th and 5th generation.
Please check compatibility on www.parrot.com
* Requires a Parrot Flower Power product to monitor your plants’ health. See points of sale on Parrot.com …
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this work with epiphytes like Orchids or just with ordinary terrestrial plants?
- Asked by Douglas J from New York
- Feb 28, 2014
Yes it supports Orchids! it also supports a whole range from the ordinary to the bizarre :) check th Yes it supports Orchids! it also supports a whole range from the ordinary to the bizarre :) check the manufactures website out …
- Answered by David F
- Mar 9, 2014
As a professional gardener I must maintain multiple gardens. Water levels, fertilizers and sunlight. How will this product help me?
- Asked by Kathleen L from Redford
- Mar 26, 2014
Does this need to connect to Wifi? And if so, is it compatible with Timecapsule??
- Asked by Alireza H from Vancouver
- Jan 16, 2014
The Flower Power only supports Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy; it does not support WiFi. Parrot have a com The Flower Power only supports Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy; it does not support WiFi. Parrot have a compatibility list at their web site.
The iOS device acts as an intermediary, collecting the data from the Flower Power and uploading it to Parrot for analysis. …
- Answered by Phil S from Magill
- Feb 10, 2014