MOGA ACE POWER controller transforms gaming on your iPhone 5s, 5c, or 5 and 5th-generation iPod touch running iOS 7 by providing a full set of console-style controls. Not only do you get dual analog sticks and L1/R1 and L2/R2 shoulder buttons, there's also a D-pad and four action buttons. And it's compatible with an amazing variety of game apps.
Plus, MOGA Boost Technology offers a built-in charging capability that extends your iOS device's battery life while you play—or serves as a charger whenever needed. MOGA S.M.R.T. Lock Technology secures your iPhone or iPod touch to the controller for total peace of mind. And for maximum portability, MOGA ACE POWER expands for play and collapses when not in use, so it can go anywhere with ease.
- Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, and iPod touch (5th generation) with iOS 7 or later
- Works with a wide variety of game apps
- MOGA Boost Technology with built-in 1800 mAh battery extends your iPhone battery life while you game—working like an auxiliary power source
- Full console-style controls for mobile gameplay—dual analog sticks, a precision D-pad, and L1/R1 and L2/R2 shoulder buttons
- MOGA S.M.R.T. Lock Technology secures your iPhone or iPod touch inside the expandable controller and locks it in place for peace of mind
Did you notice?MOGA Boost Technology offers a built-in charging capability that extends your iOS device's battery life while you play.
Apple Recommends ForConsole-style controls for an intense gaming experience on your iPhone 5/5c/5s and 5th-generation iPod touch running iOS 7.
What's in the Box?
- MOGA ACE POWER Game Controller
- Micro-B charging cable (3 ft./91.44 cm)
- Two orange iPod touch (5th generation) adapter inserts
- Two black iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s adapter inserts
- Height: 1.38 in./3.5 cm
- Width: 3.27 in./8.3 cm
- Weight: 3.53 oz./100 g
- Length: 6.1 in./15.5 cm
- iOS 7 or later
- Mfr. Part Number: CPFA130322-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 617885005664
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited (For details, please visit MOGAanywhere.com)
Ratings & Reviews
Great Controller for iphone
Works great on games like dead trigger2,Bastion,Oceanhorn , just plug and play , no setup There are around 50 games that work for Works great on games like dead trigger2,Bastion,Oceanhorn , just plug and play , no setup There are around 50 games that work for the propriartry controller as of launch and more to follow, the 3 above being the best so far in my opinion.
I to experienced the controller being dead after several Hours of use, however reading through the documentation there is a reset hole on the back,pressing that with a toothpick fixed the problem, hence the 4 star review not 5.
Overall works great had no problems with it. …
- Written by Dave W from San Francisco
79 of 91 people found this useful
If it stops working after the first day, just push the reset button......
So I just got my controller in, and I really like the way the buttons feel and love the dual analog sticks and battery boost. It w So I just got my controller in, and I really like the way the buttons feel and love the dual analog sticks and battery boost. It was fun to play Dead Trigger with a real controller, and as the library of supported games grow, it'll truly be a mobile gamers dream.
That being said, my controller wouldn't turn back on after the first day, I thought it was my charger. For some reason, all you have to do, if it stops working is hold down the reset button on the back for a few seconds. Hope that helps. I know the 1st reviewer said his stopped working as well, and I was about to pack mine up to return it until I saw the reset button. …
- Written by VJ P from Mount Prospect
67 of 78 people found this useful
Limited by game support but still great
When apps started announcing controller support I assumed they would all work on the new controller. They don't and that's annoyin When apps started announcing controller support I assumed they would all work on the new controller. They don't and that's annoying. The price is not cheap but you get the battery and you have to factor in the accelerated development cycle. It's only competition is a device with half the buttons for the same price so it doesn't seem excessive in that regard. People also talked about build quality. When you first handle it, it does feel loose but when I locked my iPod Touch in, it felt solid. Sure, it feel plasticky but it's light - just what you want for extended mobile gaming. When you actually play the supported games you understand what you paid for. Galaxy on Fire 2 is worthy of any handheld console and plays like a dream. Oh and it was free. Mine still works fine and I'm enjoying every minute. If you can afford it, get it - otherwise you're missing out and more games will come in time. …
- Written by Ian W from WEYBRIDGE
58 of 72 people found this useful
moga game controller
great controller, fits the iphone 5 extremely well! doesn't take too long to charge, easy and portable to carry around
- Written by Sharif N from Brooklyn
Simple & Easy
Great controller,im using this everyday like 3 hours and fine,dont know why other guys always want to complain about it
- Written by james K from Toledo
1 of 2 people found this useful
Great controller for mobile gamers
Great controller! The amount of apps that work with it are constantly growing
A few that I found were Terraria, Asphalt 8, Angry Great controller! The amount of apps that work with it are constantly growing
A few that I found were Terraria, Asphalt 8, Angry birds Go, Bastion,
Modern Combat 4, NOVA 3, Call of Duty Strike Team, and Oceanhorn
The surface is a kind of scratch magnet but that won't change your
gaming experience. The d-pad works really well and the battery is helpful for
longer gaming sessions. Overall this is a really great product and expect
even better ones to come …
- Written by Justin K from Purceville
1 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
anyone use this for Modern Combat 4?
- Asked by Black J from Hopewell Junction
- Jan 25, 2014
MC4 is not updated to use MFi game controllers yet, Gameloft have been adding support to their other MC4 is not updated to use MFi game controllers yet, Gameloft have been adding support to their other games so maybe they will get around to supporting them soon, keep checking for updates. …
- Answered by Dave W from San Francisco
- Jan 26, 2014
Will this work for the fifa 14 on my iphone 5?
- Asked by Eloy C from Parlin
- Jan 1, 2014
compatible with iphone 4
- Asked by Jesse B from Surrey
- Dec 15, 2013
no it will not work, the moga controller uses the lightening port to connect to the idevice. Moga do no it will not work, the moga controller uses the lightening port to connect to the idevice. Moga does not offer controllers for iphone 4 or 4s. …
- Answered by Dylan S from Saint Charles
- Dec 17, 2013
Is there a list of compatible games or will games show in the App Store if the are compatible?
- Asked by Mike B from Daytona Beach
- Nov 28, 2013
Is this compatible with GTA Vice City
- Asked by Paul S
- Nov 29, 2013
NOT yet, the last update for Vice City (v1.3) was on March 22nd 2013, this puts it before the releas NOT yet, the last update for Vice City (v1.3) was on March 22nd 2013, this puts it before the release of iOS7 ie (Game Controller Support).
"GTA San Andreas" (with Full Mfi Game Controller Support) is coming to AppStore this month (Dec 2013) so stay tuned.
RockStar might update "Vice City" with controller support also around this time. …
- Answered by Dave W from San Francisco
- Dec 5, 2013