MOGA ACE POWER controller transforms gaming on your iPhone 5s, 5c, or 5 and 5th-generation iPod touch running iOS 7 by providing a full set of console-style controls. Not only do you get dual analog sticks and L1/R1 and L2/R2 shoulder buttons, there's also a D-pad and four action buttons. And it's compatible with an amazing variety of game apps.
Plus, MOGA Boost Technology offers a built-in charging capability that extends your iOS device's battery life while you play—or serves as a charger whenever needed. MOGA S.M.R.T. Lock Technology secures your iPhone or iPod touch to the controller for total peace of mind. And for maximum portability, MOGA ACE POWER expands for play and collapses when not in use, so it can go anywhere with ease.
- Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, and iPod touch (5th generation) with iOS 7 or later
- Works with a wide variety of game apps
- MOGA Boost Technology with built-in 1800 mAh battery extends your iPhone battery life while you game—working like an auxiliary power source
- Full console-style controls for mobile gameplay—dual analog sticks, a precision D-pad, and L1/R1 and L2/R2 shoulder buttons
- MOGA S.M.R.T. Lock Technology secures your iPhone or iPod touch inside the expandable controller and locks it in place for peace of mind
Did you notice?MOGA Boost Technology offers a built-in charging capability that extends your iOS device's battery life while you play.
Apple Recommends ForConsole-style controls for an intense gaming experience on your iPhone 5/5c/5s and 5th-generation iPod touch running iOS 7.
What's in the Box?
- MOGA ACE POWER Game Controller
- Micro-B charging cable (3 ft./91.44 cm)
- Two orange iPod touch (5th generation) adapter inserts
- Two black iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s adapter inserts
- Height: 1.38 in./3.5 cm
- Width: 3.27 in./8.3 cm
- Weight: 3.53 oz./100 g
- Length: 6.1 in./15.5 cm
- iOS 7 or later
- Mfr. Part Number: CPFA130322-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 617885005664
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited (For details, please visit MOGAanywhere.com)
Ratings & Reviews
Great Controller for iphone
Works great on games like dead trigger2,Bastion,Oceanhorn , just plug and play , no setup There are around 50 games that work for Works great on games like dead trigger2,Bastion,Oceanhorn , just plug and play , no setup There are around 50 games that work for the propriartry controller as of launch and more to follow, the 3 above being the best so far in my opinion.
I to experienced the controller being dead after several Hours of use, however reading through the documentation there is a reset hole on the back,pressing that with a toothpick fixed the problem, hence the 4 star review not 5.
Overall works great had no problems with it. …
- Written by Dave W from San Francisco
114 of 133 people found this useful
If it stops working after the first day, just push the reset button......
So I just got my controller in, and I really like the way the buttons feel and love the dual analog sticks and battery boost. It w So I just got my controller in, and I really like the way the buttons feel and love the dual analog sticks and battery boost. It was fun to play Dead Trigger with a real controller, and as the library of supported games grow, it'll truly be a mobile gamers dream.
That being said, my controller wouldn't turn back on after the first day, I thought it was my charger. For some reason, all you have to do, if it stops working is hold down the reset button on the back for a few seconds. Hope that helps. I know the 1st reviewer said his stopped working as well, and I was about to pack mine up to return it until I saw the reset button. …
- Written by VJ P from Mount Prospect
96 of 112 people found this useful
Limited by game support but still great
When apps started announcing controller support I assumed they would all work on the new controller. They don't and that's annoyin When apps started announcing controller support I assumed they would all work on the new controller. They don't and that's annoying. The price is not cheap but you get the battery and you have to factor in the accelerated development cycle. It's only competition is a device with half the buttons for the same price so it doesn't seem excessive in that regard. People also talked about build quality. When you first handle it, it does feel loose but when I locked my iPod Touch in, it felt solid. Sure, it feel plasticky but it's light - just what you want for extended mobile gaming. When you actually play the supported games you understand what you paid for. Galaxy on Fire 2 is worthy of any handheld console and plays like a dream. Oh and it was free. Mine still works fine and I'm enjoying every minute. If you can afford it, get it - otherwise you're missing out and more games will come in time. …
- Written by Ian W from WEYBRIDGE
81 of 101 people found this useful
not working with the supported games
Well, before i bought this controller i went to the moga website to check what games it supports there was one what i very liked ( Well, before i bought this controller i went to the moga website to check what games it supports there was one what i very liked (MC4) and dead trigger 2. So i bought the controller but none of those 2 was working. Then i tried more games like GTA sa and it works but when i am playing with the controller just evry 5 minutes disconnecting and then you have to always reset it and have a small stick with you.(untill that your car crashed or died in a fight) so its unplayable. I have tried a lot games with this controller but not happyy with it .
Also when you want charge your phone battery dies in 20min..... While you are charging the controller you can not charge your phone at same time ..
This is wroth around 15$ and not 100 …
- Written by Peter M from Páty
1 of 1 people found this useful
Literally the worst thing I have ever bought.
Battery constantly dead even with a full charge it just keeps blinking and doesn't work at all. Resetting does nothing at all. The Battery constantly dead even with a full charge it just keeps blinking and doesn't work at all. Resetting does nothing at all. The audio jack doesn't even work either. So basically I bought a plastic paperweight 0/10 wouldn't buy again …
- Written by Antonio M from San Francisco
1 of 1 people found this useful
Cheap Plastic and Poor customer service
Sadly this controller was over hyped and has massively under performed.
The plastic case scratches easily and feels like it co Sadly this controller was over hyped and has massively under performed.
The plastic case scratches easily and feels like it could break at any moment.
The use of the controller is buggy at best. It charges when it feels like it, no amount of pressing the reset button changes this.
Approximately 1 / 10 times the controller will work normally.
Ive had several events where putting the iPhone in, results in all the lights flashing but does nothing.
Customer support is shocking. No response via email or twitter.
When I phone the customer support line they aren't interested.
Buy at your peril... …
- Written by Mathew J from High Wycombe
9 of 12 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will it work with clash of clans?
- Asked by Sarah N from Schenectady
- Sep 11, 2014
LoL, No controllers work with Clash of Clans.
- Answered by Dave W from San Francisco
- Oct 20, 2014
Does the moga ace power controller work on modern combat 5
- Asked by Michael L from Wolker County
- Dec 10, 2014
Will this work for the fifa 14 on my iphone 5?
- Asked by Eloy C from Parlin
- Jan 1, 2014
Not supported yet, although EA declared they are supporting them in future updates, keep checking.
- Answered by Dave W from San Francisco
- Jan 26, 2014