The Bretford PowerSync Station 20 is an app-enabled charge and sync station for iPad. In addition to charging up to 20 iPad or other iOS devices simultaneously, the station offers the convenience of the PowerSync+ app, which lets you remotely check whether iOS devices are fully charged and ready to go. The app can also notify you if any devices are removed from the station after hours. So you get the powerful combination of optimized charging and enhanced security. You also get the flexibility of different installation options: surface mount, in a stack of up to three stations, or wall mount.
- Charge, sync, transport, and secure up to 20 iPad or iPad mini devices
- Station can be surface mounted and stacked up to three units high or individually wall mounted
- Check the charge status of connected devices with the free companion PowerSync+ app
- Receive security notifications to your iPhone when devices are unplugged after hours
- Full-time, full-rate charge feature provides up to the maximum 2.4A for the fastest charge times, even while connected to a host Mac
- Additional USB port allows up to three stations to be daisy-chained for syncing of up to 60 devices at once
- Spacious 1” wide device slots accommodate most protective cases
- Entire product listed to UL 60950 standard for safety
Did you notice?The PowerSync+ app lets you check charging status remotely and can notify you if devices are removed from the cart.
Apple Recommends ForSimultaneously charge and sync up to 20 iPad or other iOS devices with Lightning connector.
What's in the Box?
- Bretford PowerSync Station 20 for iPad and iPad mini
- 20 Lightning to USB cables (pre-installed)
- USB cable for connecting to Mac
- User-programmable combination lock
- Wall-mountable locking system for securing cart in a room
- User guide
- Power cord (pre-installed)
- Other Features: Charging
- Height: 14.7 in./37.3 cm
- Width: 28.7 in./72.9 cm
- Weight: 49 lb./22.2 kg (without devices)
- Length: 15 in./38.1 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: HE406LL/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 096633363155
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two years on electrical components, 12 years on cart.