The new Nike+ FuelBand SE and the free FuelBand app on your iPhone or iPod touch help you increase your activity in a way that's smart, simple, and fun.
Track your active life with revolutionary NikeFuel
NikeFuel is a single, universal way to measure all kinds of activities—from your morning workout to your big night out. This uniquely designed metric applies to whole-body movement no matter your age, weight, or gender.
The smart way to get more active
FuelBand tracks how much, how often, and how intensely you move. So go ahead and set a daily NikeFuel goal for how active you want to be. You'll receive move reminders for an extra push to get you moving every hour. And monitor the intensity of your workouts with NikeFuel Rate and Nike+ Sessions.
See your progress on the FuelBand's LED display at the press of a button. And now with Bluetooth 4.0 you stay constantly connected to the FuelBand app on your iPhone or iPod touch as it syncs the data from your band with your Nike+ account and gives you feedback and motivation as you need it.
More fun with friends and challenges
Now there are more ways to connect with your friends so you can keep each other going. Create or join a group and go after a goal together. Nike+ trophies and new milestones keep you motivated with numerous ways to celebrate reaching your goals.
Remember to download the Nike+ FuelBand app
The FuelBand app on your iPhone or iPod touch lets you see your daily activity breakdown, set goals, and view your progress by week, month, or year. It also automatically sends all your information to your Nike+ profile online.
Sized to fit
To determine the right size for you, please consult the sizing chart in the product photos above. Each band comes with two easy-to-insert links to make it larger—so when in doubt, select a smaller size.
Limit 10 per customer.
- Earns NikeFuel, a universal way to measure movement for all kinds of activities
- Tracks the intensity of your workouts with Nike+ Sessions
- Shows your real-time progress on the LED display
- Keeps you and your friends motivated through Nike+ Groups
- Comes in four colors
- Stays constantly connected with Bluetooth 4.0
- To select the right size for you, please consult the sizing chart (included in the product photos above)
Did you notice?Download the free Nike+ FuelBand app for more insights and motivation.
Apple Recommends ForLet your iPhone or iPod touch help you be more active.
What's in the Box?
- Nike+ FuelBand SE
- Two easy-to-insert links (0.32 in./ 8 mm and 0.63 in./16 mm) for a fine-tuned fit
- Sizing tool
- USB charging cable
- Form Factor: Armband
- Mfr. Part Number: WM0110-071-M/L
- UPC or EAN No.: 887229103800
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
- To select the right size for you, please consult the sizing chart
To use this app, you'll need a Nike+ FuelBand and iOS 7.0 or above.
This app works for both FuelBand 1.0 and FuelBand SE.
For the FuelBand SE, an iPhone 4S or higher is required.
For the FuelBand 1.0, an iPhone 4 or higher is required.
Nike+ FuelBand is the smart, simple and fun way to get more active by measuring your everyday activity and turning it into NikeFuel. Your Nike+ FuelBand wirelessly connects to your app, allowing you to see your progress on your mobile device and get the motivation you need to get moving.
· View your progress against your goal broken down by week, month or year.
· Save all your information directly to your Nike+ profile online.
· Customize your device display, change the time and update your Daily Goal - straight from the app.
· Track NikeFuel and intensity for specific activities with Nike+ Sessions.*
· Your friends, family, trainer or coworkers help keep you motivated with Nike+ Groups.
· Stay active by enabling Move Reminders in your Device Settings that encourage you to Win the Hour.
· New trophies encourage you to stay active and give you bragging rights.
· Compete for the top slot on your Friend leaderboard.
· Share your day, photos and personal bests with your friends.
· Stay constantly connected to your app with Bluetooth 4.0.*
Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
* Nike+ Sessions and Bluetooth 4.0 are only available with Nike+ FuelBand SE. …
Ratings & Reviews
Love the new Fuelband SE
Bought the new Volt color...love the clean, fresh look. It definitely has more motivation with the Groups/Friends, Sessions, and s Bought the new Volt color...love the clean, fresh look. It definitely has more motivation with the Groups/Friends, Sessions, and sharing. Feels more durable too. And BlueTooth LE works great. …
- Written by Robert N from Portland
64 of 73 people found this useful
It's excellent connectivity with bluetooth and works fast
- Written by Rodrigo L from Weston
51 of 68 people found this useful
Too many bugs!
The new FuelBand itself is an excellent product. Sleek, easy to use, great fitness device. Although, be warned, as soon as you beg The new FuelBand itself is an excellent product. Sleek, easy to use, great fitness device. Although, be warned, as soon as you begin your journey with Nike+, things are bound to go wrong. Between the app bugging out and my online profile/stats showing incorrectly, the entire Nike+ service is driving me up the wall! Errors and issues have ruined my experience with Nike, which disappoints me because the product has so much potential. The Bluetooth functions have disconnected and reconnected to my iPhone, leaving my Nike+ account online to show that I have multiple FuelBands. Sessions have been nothing but trouble while using my FuelBand. I've been in contact with Nike+ support who tell me some of my sessions have "corrupt data," and that their "technicians may take a few weeks to figure out the problem," which is rather frustrating after finishing a multiple hour activity and not being able to receive the proper results. Although, as I read through the other reviews, some people are having some luck with this product, so proceed at your own risk/expense. Apple and Nike are both usually reliable, I think the problems are arising from Nike+ more than anything. Just take into account that you may be a bit disappointed with this product. …
- Written by Colin F from Corner Brook
49 of 67 people found this useful
Works Well, but Sticky on Clothing
This device works very well and I find it holds a charge for a very reasonable amount of time. The on-band display works flawless This device works very well and I find it holds a charge for a very reasonable amount of time. The on-band display works flawlessly and the band always syncs well with the iPhone app (unless it is more than a few feet away, then it seems to have some problems). One thing I find annoying is the texture of the surface of the band. It seems as if it is made to be somewhat grippy, but this is a problem when in contact with clothing. I can't extend my wrist out from under my shirt cuff without it grabbing at the shirt and I need to use my other hand to pull back the cuff to expose the band to press the button to check the stats. Not an issue when wearing a t-shirt. But it also gets in the way when getting dressed. long sleeves get caught up on the band as I am trying to put on a shirt and it always gets caught on the inside of my coat sleeve too. This is very annoying when you want to maximize fuel points by wearing the band all day long. Besides this "sticky" factor, I am very pleased with the band. …
- Written by Christopher J C from Hatchet Lake
Sadly it has been an unreliable product
I am on my third band in two years. They break within 6 months of use. My current band is 5 months old and the battery does not I am on my third band in two years. They break within 6 months of use. My current band is 5 months old and the battery does not last 24 hours. The display has also developed bugs. Nike is very good about replacing but the reality is that it takes time to get the replacement so about 1/2 the time I have been without a tracker. I am planning to throw away the current one and try the up band or fitbit. …
- Written by rebecca N from toronto
They just break
I have had the fuel band and the fuel band se and both just ware and tear and break easily
- Written by Kari K from SAINT CHARLES
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
if you buy online and get the wrong size , is it returnable ?
- Asked by Lucie H from Bethesda
- Dec 18, 2014
What if any metals are used in product?
- Asked by Curtis B from St Louis
- Oct 27, 2014
No answers yet
Where can you see steps taken and distance covered?
- Asked by Carol P from Nashville
- Oct 3, 2014
i used my nike sensor in my shoes since 2010 now is dead. I always run indoor, in a treadmill. This works with treadmills like nike+ipod + sensor?
- Asked by Gustavo D from Miami
- Oct 28, 2014
If I want to run 2 miles, could I time myself? Does it have a option to be a stop watch? I'm not talking about the time of the day, just a stopwatch.
- Asked by Cindy W from Canton
- Oct 14, 2014
go to clock, there is a little icon on the bottom that has a stopwatch
- Answered by Dylan M from Mendham
- Oct 16, 2014