The new Nike+ FuelBand SE and the free FuelBand app on your iPhone or iPod touch help you increase your activity in a way that's smart, simple, and fun.
Track your active life with revolutionary NikeFuel
NikeFuel is a single, universal way to measure all kinds of activities—from your morning workout to your big night out. This uniquely designed metric applies to whole-body movement no matter your age, weight, or gender.
The smart way to get more active
FuelBand tracks how much, how often, and how intensely you move. So go ahead and set a daily NikeFuel goal for how active you want to be. You'll receive move reminders for an extra push to get you moving every hour. And monitor the intensity of your workouts with NikeFuel Rate and Nike+ Sessions.
See your progress on the FuelBand's LED display at the press of a button. And now with Bluetooth 4.0 you stay constantly connected to the FuelBand app on your iPhone or iPod touch as it syncs the data from your band with your Nike+ account and gives you feedback and motivation as you need it.
More fun with friends and challenges
Now there are more ways to connect with your friends so you can keep each other going. Create or join a group and go after a goal together. Nike+ trophies and new milestones keep you motivated with numerous ways to celebrate reaching your goals.
Remember to download the Nike+ FuelBand app
The FuelBand app on your iPhone or iPod touch lets you see your daily activity breakdown, set goals, and view your progress by week, month, or year. It also automatically sends all your information to your Nike+ profile online.
Sized to fit
To determine the right size for you, please consult the sizing chart in the product photos above. Each band comes with two easy-to-insert links to make it larger—so when in doubt, select a smaller size.
Limit 10 per customer.
- Earns NikeFuel, a universal way to measure movement for all kinds of activities
- Tracks the intensity of your workouts with Nike+ Sessions
- Shows your real-time progress on the LED display
- Keeps you and your friends motivated through Nike+ Groups
- Comes in four colors
- Stays constantly connected with Bluetooth 4.0
- To select the right size for you, please consult the sizing chart (included in the product photos above)
Did you notice?Download the free Nike+ FuelBand app for more insights and motivation.
Apple Recommends ForLet your iPhone or iPod touch help you be more active.
What's in the Box?
- Nike+ FuelBand SE
- Two easy-to-insert links (0.32 in./ 8 mm and 0.63 in./16 mm) for a fine-tuned fit
- Sizing tool
- USB charging cable
- Form Factor: Armband
- Mfr. Part Number: WM0110-003-S
- UPC or EAN No.: 884499433361
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
- To select the right size for you, please consult the sizing chart
When you upgrade your existing FuelBand account to the new FuelBand 2.0 app, it may take some time depending on connectivity and the amount of data you have. Sit tight, a green progress indicator will keep you updated on your progress. We want to make sure we don’t miss a single step.
To use this app, you'll need a Nike+ FuelBand and iOS 7.0 or above.
This app works for both FuelBand 1.0 and FuelBand SE.
For the FuelBand SE, an iPhone 4S or higher is required.
For the FuelBand 1.0, an iPhone 4 or higher is required.
Nike+ FuelBand is the smart, simple and fun way to get more active by measuring your everyday activity and turning it into NikeFuel. Your Nike+ FuelBand wirelessly connects to your app, allowing you to see your progress on your mobile device and get the motivation you need to get moving.
· View your progress against your goal broken down by week, month or year.
· Save all your information directly to your Nike+ profile online.
· Customize your device display, change the time and update your Daily Goal - straight from the app.
· Track NikeFuel and intensity for specific activities with Nike+ Sessions.*
· Your friends, family, trainer or coworkers help keep you motivated with Nike+ Groups.
· Stay active by enabling Move Reminders in your Device Settings that encourage you to Win the Hour.
· New trophies encourage you to stay active and give you bragging rights.
· Compete for the top slot on your Friend leaderboard.
· Share your day, photos and personal bests with your friends.
· Stay constantly connected to your app with Bluetooth 4.0.*
Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
* Nike+ Sessions and Bluetooth 4.0 are only available with Nike+ FuelBand SE. …
Ratings & Reviews
I had the original Fuelband and until the button broke (9 months in) it worked great. While Nike was nice enough to give me the ne I had the original Fuelband and until the button broke (9 months in) it worked great. While Nike was nice enough to give me the new one at no cost (Kudos to them), the new one has been nothing but trouble. It hasn't seemed to hold its charge for more than a day (the original did so for more than a week), syncing is repeatedly not functional and the website availability this week has been spotty. Stay with your original until they get the new one working, which I suspect will take some time. And now they're in a hurry to get blinged versiouns on the shelves. Get a working product out. This is very un-Nike like …
- Written by JEFFREY N from Port Washington
193 of 235 people found this useful
Horrible sync & set-up
The Fuelband se has to be the most difficult and cumbersome product ever sold by Nike. Brand new out of the box requires a firmwa The Fuelband se has to be the most difficult and cumbersome product ever sold by Nike. Brand new out of the box requires a firmware up-date and will not sync to multiple computers (windows desktop or Mac). Has to be hard reset multiple times and installed/un-installed on multiple computers to get it to sync and start up. Bluetooth 4.0 is a joke. Fuelband se will not sync to iPhone 4s. Why would Nike release a product that isn't ready to be used with ease? Cool idea and nice design. 3 stars assuming they work out the syncing issues. The release on an iWatch will put this product of out commission. …
- Written by Shane S. L from Murray
158 of 199 people found this useful
Great Motivational Tool
I just bought this today and used it this evening when working out. I would definitely say to get to know it before using it for f I just bought this today and used it this evening when working out. I would definitely say to get to know it before using it for first workout. I would suggest to use the app for a bit and make sure you understand it. It can be somewhat confusing but once you understand whats going on with it and how to set it up it's very easy. Setup is a breeze with the online tools. I look forward to getting more Fuel from it. …
- Written by James L from Alexandria
127 of 174 people found this useful
My husband bought his first and wore it daily for about a year before I bought mine . I also put it on first thing in the morning My husband bought his first and wore it daily for about a year before I bought mine . I also put it on first thing in the morning and keep it on all day . Once you get used to how it works it really motivates me and I love knowing exactly how I am doing that day . Several of our friends have now purchased and love the fuel band . It is fun to set your goal and see how you can accomplish it . The web page when you sync and charge it is really fun as well . I love all the information it provides . …
- Written by sandra A from langley
Worth Every Penny
While I can understand the issues everyone posts I personally love my Fuel Band. My first one was replaced free of any charge by N While I can understand the issues everyone posts I personally love my Fuel Band. My first one was replaced free of any charge by Nike after a few of the lights blew out but the replacement is working just fine. Combined with an iPhone you can truly unlock all of its abilities in the best way. My first fuel band was linked to my old Android device and while it was still a great product it is nothing compared to being linked with the iPhone (just my personal opinion). Either way you can not go wrong purchasing a Fuel Band. It is worth every penny. It is very stylish and just overall a very cool product as well. I highly recommend the Fuel Band. …
- Written by Joshua P from honeybrook
Lasted only two months
I bought it last May 2014 and I thought it was great from the start. The app is great as it gives me the information I needed. It I bought it last May 2014 and I thought it was great from the start. The app is great as it gives me the information I needed. It motivated me to take a regular walk and I wear it every time except when going to sleep. After a month, the link became loose and I tried to find where I can purchase a replacement link but unfortunately I can't find anywhere, even at Nike online. I continue using it while still looking a place to buy replacement link, but through time, the other end of the bracelet where the link connects came off. I tried to fix it last night and found out that the spring for the lock was dislocated. Now I'm worried if I can still claim the warranty for it. It's too expensive to get broken easily. …
- Written by Adriano J from Edmonton
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you swim with it?
- Asked by Joseph M from Glen Ellen
- Jul 26, 2014
I haven't heard anything to that effect. The Fuel Band is moisture resistant, but not waterproof. I haven't heard anything to that effect. The Fuel Band is moisture resistant, but not waterproof. You can shower with it, but Nike specifically states that it is not built to withstand swimming. A better choice for swimming is the Fitbit, which is built to be able to swim -- but can't withstand depths of more than 4-5'. So, if you are a diver (scuba or board), leave the Fitbit on the boat or in the locker. …
- Answered by Bruce S from Des Moines
- Jul 28, 2014
Can the fuel band be tracked
- Asked by Zeenat S
- Jul 27, 2014
No it can not. The Fuelband has no GPS so there is no way to track its location. If you lost it then No it can not. The Fuelband has no GPS so there is no way to track its location. If you lost it then you will just have to buy a new one. …
- Answered by Jess B from Toronto
- Aug 12, 2014
does it measure heart rate
- Asked by Kent K from Lahaina
- Jul 22, 2014
No it does not.
- Answered by Jess B from Toronto
- Aug 12, 2014