Built upon the raw essentials of adventure and American heritage, the WILL Leather Goods Traveler Duffle uses only the richest vegetable-tanned bridle leathers, sturdy 18 oz. cotton canvas, 10 oz. twill backing, and steel-molded hardware—providing a beautifully sturdy weekender with a padded interior sleeve to secure your MacBook. There's also an interior zip pocket for safely stowing your iPad mini. You even get two eco travel pillows to make your journey as comfortable as possible.
Oils and fat liquors used in the leather tanning process not only give the hide its supple appeal, but also imbue the elements needed for the leather to remain soft and durable over the life of the bag. On occasion, the oils will rise to the surface of the leather. This is a sign of the quality of the leather; simply wipe with a soft cotton cloth to rub the oils back into the grain to care for the bag. In terms of craftsmanship, a WILL Bag takes an average of 139 steps—compared to the 75 steps an average bag takes on a factory line. All those extra steps provide additional rivets, reinforced leather corners, and box stitching, so your bag will stand the test of time.
- 18 oz. washed cotton canvas
- Bridle leather trim
- Two large front pockets with snap closure
- Padded interior sleeve that fits up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro
- Interior zip pocket that fits iPad mini
- Exterior slip pocket at back with snap closure
- Includes two plaid eco travel pillows
- Adjustable strap
Did you notice?There's a padded sleeve to protect your MacBook and a zip pocket to neatly store your iPad mini.
Apple Recommends ForA sturdy, spacious bag for carrying your MacBook, iPad mini, and everything you need for a weekend getaway.
What's in the Box?
- WILL Leather Goods Traveler Duffle
- Form Factor: Handbag
- Material: Canvas, Cotton, Fabric, Leather
- Height: 14.5 in./36.83 cm
- Width: 18 in./45.72 cm
- Weight: 8 lb./3.62 kg
- Length: 12 in./30.48 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 31036AT
- UPC or EAN No.: 840128111529
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Lifetime