The Disney Friends of Hue StoryLight and the Disney Storytime and Philips Hue apps help bring your child's favorite Disney stories to life on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. StoryLight interacts with the Disney Storytime app, so each time you flip a page of the e-book on your iOS device the color of the StoryLight changes—transforming your room's mood to match the story.
The Disney Storytime app includes three beautiful stories: Toy Story: Starry Night; Tangled: Rapunzel's Story; and Monsters, Inc: Always Time for a Laugh. And you can expand your e-book collection to as many as 40 stories by in-app purchase.
StoryLight also works with the free Philips Hue app, so you can choose from 16 million colors with a touch of your finger on your iOS device and do so much more even when you're not reading a Disney story.
Toy Story: © Disney/Pixar
- Interacts with free Disney Storytime app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Three Disney stories included, more than 30 stories available for purchase
- Light effects change automatically for every page
- Color picker allows playing with the colors of every page of the story
- Stories in Disney StoryTime app are currently available in English only
- Compatible with Philips Hue and other Hue third-party apps
- Designed for kids for improved child safety
- Energy-saving 8W LED light
Did you notice?Get three wonderful stories free with Disney Storytime.
Apple Recommends ForExperience changes in lighting to match the mood of the Disney stories on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Philips Disney StoryLight LED lamp
- Power supply for StoryLight LED lamp
- Mfr. Part Number: 719975548
- UPC or EAN No.: 046677797423
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two years
- Requires a Philips Hue bridge, which is available from the Apple Store as part of the Philips Disney StoryLight Starter Kit or Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Starter Pack.
***ALL-NEW FEATURE: Enjoy the epic tale of Disney's Frozen, featuring Anna, Elsa and the hilarious snowman, Olaf!
• Unlock the new Frozen story and up to 31 additional stories!
• Download and receive 3 FREE Disney stories!
• Record your own voice and create an avatar!
Disney Storytime features the largest collection of Disney stories right at your fingertips! Join the adventure as Rapunzel and Flynn travel the kingdom, Aladdin and Jasmine search for Rajah, Remy cooks for a big party, and so much more! Read at your own pace, follow along as each story is read to you, or record your own voice! And don’t forget to visit the “Me” section to create and personalize your very own Storytime avatar.
Featuring delightful illustrations and animation, professional narration, original music and hundreds of sound effects, as well as an innovative credits system for seamless story downloading, Disney Storytime offers hours of immersive reading fun.
***Philips Disney Storylight Feature!
Your favorite Disney stories come to life in a whole new way when you combine the Disney Storytime app with the Philips Disney Storylight. Watch as your room becomes enchanted with beautiful colored lighting effects magically synchronized to the story. The Philips Disney Storylight is available in Apple stores and online at apple.com
Before syncing your app to multiple devices, be sure to activate iCloud on the original device where the app and credits were purchased. Once iCloud has been activated, open the app on the original device so that the data on the app is pushed to your iCloud account. You can now sync your other devices using the same iCloud account.
If you are experiencing difficulties with audio, please check if your device is muted, and the in-app settings. Don't hesitate to contact customer care at 877-662-3769 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues with your story credits.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies. …
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
3 different light failures in less than 3 weeks
My kids and I really liked this product however our first attempt at this light failed within 17 days of the purchase. The light s My kids and I really liked this product however our first attempt at this light failed within 17 days of the purchase. The light stopped working and become "unreachable" to the bridge. I did everything I could to attempt to re-connect through re-installing the light/app/bridge, moving the light to different locations closer and father away from the bridge as well as performing software and firmware updates. Philips Hue was no help at all only wanting me to send in the light for review (which could take up to 6-9 weeks before possible return/replacement). Apple graciously exchanged the item for me via FexEx however after having the new light for 5 days it failed in the same fashion. I am currently in the processing of returning the item for a full refund. I could not be more disappointed with this product and Philips Hue's handling of this failure. In the same time frame of these 2 Disney light failures I have also had a Philips Hue Bloom light (the same product just doesn’t have “Mickey ears”) fail. Again Apple graciously exchanged the failed Bloom however I am strongly concerned about this replacement light going in the very near future as well; most likely will return to the store while I still can. I really like my Hue lights and strips however this product has really changed my perception of these products. I truly appears that Philips have not figured out how to make these “Bloom” lights stable. I would strongly advise staying away from this item and any other Bloom light at this time. The concept of the light is really cool however not worth the gamble on the product's likelihood of failing and high price. Very disappointing! …
- Written by Michael S from Imlay City
2 of 2 people found this useful