The Disney Friends of Hue StoryLight and the Disney Storytime and Philips Hue apps help bring your child's favorite Disney stories to life on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. StoryLight interacts with the Disney Storytime app, so each time you flip a page of the e-book on your iOS device the color of the StoryLight changes—transforming your room's mood to match the story.
The Disney Storytime app includes three beautiful stories: Toy Story: Starry Night; Tangled: Rapunzel's Story; and Monsters, Inc: Always Time for a Laugh. And you can expand your e-book collection to as many as 40 stories by in-app purchase.
StoryLight also works with the free Philips Hue app, so you can choose from 16 million colors with a touch of your finger on your iOS device and do so much more even when you're not reading a Disney story.
Toy Story: © Disney/Pixar
- Interacts with free Disney Storytime app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Three Disney stories included, more than 30 stories available for purchase
- Light effects change automatically for every page
- Color picker allows playing with the colors of every page of the story
- Stories in Disney StoryTime app are currently available in English only
- Compatible with Philips Hue and other Hue third-party apps
- Designed for kids for improved child safety
- Energy-saving 8W LED light
Did you notice?Get three wonderful stories free with Disney Storytime.
Apple Recommends ForExperience changes in lighting to match the mood of the Disney stories on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Philips Disney StoryLight LED lamp
- Power supply for StoryLight LED lamp
- One Philips Hue bridge
- Power supply for Hue bridge
- LAN cable to connect the Hue bridge to your router
- Power Source: External power supply
- Height: 22.6 cm
- Width: 21.1 cm
- Weight: 510 g
- Length: 11.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 719945548
- UPC or EAN No.: 046677797416
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two years
- Requires a Philips Hue bridge, which is available from the Apple Store as part of the Philips Disney StoryLight Starter Kit or Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Starter Pack.
**ALL-NEW STORIES: From all-time favorites like The Lion King and101 Dalmatians to modern classics like Finding Nemo and Frozen, Disney Storytime features a wide assortment of titles and now features five new stories! Fly away with Dumbo, see how Cinderella handles a great cat-astrophe, go on an adventure with the Incredibles, join Ariel on her quest for the purple pearl, and help Prince Naveen find the perfect gift for Tiana!
• Unlock five brand new stories and up to 32 additional books!
• Download and receive 3 FREE Disney stories!
• Record your own voice and create an avatar!
Disney Storytime features the largest collection of Disney stories right at your fingertips! Read at your own pace, follow along as each story is read to you, or record your own voice! And don’t forget to visit the “Me” section to create and personalize your very own Storytime avatar.
Featuring delightful illustrations and animation, word-for-word narration, original music and hundreds of sound effects, as well as an innovative credits system for seamless story downloading, Disney Storytime offers hours of immersive reading fun.
***Philips Disney Storylight Feature!
Your favorite Disney stories come to life in a whole new way when you combine the Disney Storytime app with the Philips Disney Storylight. Watch as your room becomes enchanted with beautiful colored lighting effects magically synchronized to the story. The Philips Disney Storylight is available in Apple stores and online at apple.com
Before syncing your app to multiple devices, be sure to activate iCloud on the original device where the app and credits were purchased. Once iCloud has been activated, open the app on the original device so that the data on the app is pushed to your iCloud account. You can now sync your other devices using the same iCloud account.
If you are experiencing difficulties with audio, please check if your device is muted, and the in-app settings. Don't hesitate to contact customer care at 877-662-3769 or email@example.com if you have any issues with your story credits.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies. …
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Phenominal Cosmic Power, Ity Bity Living Space!
Disney geek meets Apple geek! Wow what fun! This is a re-imagined Hue Bloom to resemble a Mickey Mouse motif! It's basically a Hue Disney geek meets Apple geek! Wow what fun! This is a re-imagined Hue Bloom to resemble a Mickey Mouse motif! It's basically a Hue bloom colored red like Mickey's Pants with a silicon rubber set of mouse ears! The fun part aside from it being a Mickey Mouse inspired light is that if used in conjunction with a Disney story app, the light changes colors to fit the mood of the story!
Since I'm not reading Disney stories to any one. I put mine in the fireplace behind my iron, fireplace screen that has hidden Mickeys in it. It works as a fantastic accent light and when I turn on "candle" simulation mode in the app, it looks like a flickering fire! …
- Written by Jason F from HOUSTON
28 of 37 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
if i already have the hue starter pack will the disney app still work without buying the disney story light?
- Asked by Donna W from Ozark
- Dec 10, 2013
That is helpful but does the disney app control other lights in the same network if set up as such?
- Answered by Stephen R from Long Beach
- Jan 19, 2014
i have a hue starter pack already, can i buy this without a bridge?
- Asked by Phillip F
- Nov 5, 2013
Yes, you only need x1 bridge. I have connected this to my existing Hue bridge with no issues.
- Answered by David B
- Nov 7, 2013