Designed exclusively for Apple, Herschel Supply Co.’s Clark messenger bag provides a fully padded fleece-lined sleeve to protect your MacBook and iPad. It also gives you a variety of mesh organizer pockets to keep all your essentials in place. Offering a modern take on classic briefcases, the Clark messenger delivers plenty of style as well as space.
- Incorporates Herschel Supply's Plus System
- Tough woven exterior with modernized vintage silhouette
- Main compartment lined with Herschel Supply’s signature red and white striped coated cotton-poly fabric
- Padded fleece-lined compartment that fits an iPad and up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro.
- Leather joining top handle with magnetic fastener
- Internal pocket for iPhone or iPod
- Adjustable and removable shoulder strap
- Zippered external front pocket for accessories
- Sleeve external pocket for documents
Did you notice?Built-in fleece-lined sleeve offers scratch-free, 360-degree protection for your MacBook.
Apple Recommends ForCarry your MacBook, iPad, and daily essentials to work or school.
What's in the Box?
- Herschel Supply Co. Clark messenger bag
- Form Factor: Messenger Bag
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 12 in./30.48 cm
- Width: 2.5 in./6.35 cm
- Length: 15 in./38.1 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 10119-00018-OS
- UPC or EAN No.: 828432028931
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Maybe overpriced but you get your money's worth!
I purchased this bag with my Macbook Air 13" and it for one fits perfectly. I can tote my charger around (though I don't really ne I purchased this bag with my Macbook Air 13" and it for one fits perfectly. I can tote my charger around (though I don't really need to!), and up to 5 folders full of paper. There are spaces for pens/pencils/highlighters, as well as an iPad and iPhone section. A back and front pouch is available, and the straps are high quality. Worth the money because this is the cheapest price out there for this! …
- Written by Ryan P from Plantation
34 of 35 people found this useful
Great Quality, Stylish, High Priced Bag
just bought this bag recently to travel with my Macbook Air, iPad Air and iPhone comfortably and practically and have to say that just bought this bag recently to travel with my Macbook Air, iPad Air and iPhone comfortably and practically and have to say that I love the design and colour of it. The material quality is top notch and the bag is very well organized in compartments to hold all your Apple gadgets easily. It even has some extra space for a few books and a few pen holders. I was indecisive about buying this bag and was going to pick another one but glad to I chose this one. The only reservation I have which will cause me to rate it 4 out of 5 is that it is overpriced. Other than that i would recommend this product to anyone if you have the extra dollars …
- Written by Khafagi T from Pierrefonds
22 of 23 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this bag waterproof?
- Asked by Avelino S from Niagara Falls
- Jun 26, 2014
Herschel bags are designed to be weatherproof, which doesn't necessarily mean waterproof. The exteri Herschel bags are designed to be weatherproof, which doesn't necessarily mean waterproof. The exterior of the bag is quite resistant to water, but in heavy rain or exposure to water over a long period, water may start to get in through the zips. …
- Answered by Andrew W
- Aug 26, 2014
How light is this bag? What is the weight of this bag?
- Asked by Theresa B from Danbury
- Jul 15, 2014
is this bag made for the new 13" MacPro with retina display. what is the weight
- Asked by Johnnie M from Redmond
- Mar 5, 2014