Designed exclusively for Apple, Herschel Supply Co.’s Strand Plus Duffle bag features their “Plus System” which consists of a fully padded fleece-lined MacBook and iPad sleeve, along with mesh organizer pockets. This modern take on vintage carry-alls makes sure that you've got plenty of storage options.
- Tough woven exterior with a modernized vintage silhouette
- Main compartment lined with Herschel Supply's signature red and white striped coated cotton-poly fabric
- Padded fleece-lined compartment that fits an iPad and up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro
- Long padded handles for carrying comfort
- Internal pocket for iPhone or iPod
- Button-down sides
- External front pocket for accessories
Did you notice?The built-in fleece-lined laptop sleeve provides scratch-free, full 360-degree protection for your MacBook.
Apple Recommends ForA comfortable, spacious carry-all for your MacBook, iPad, and everyday gear.
What's in the Box?
- Herschel Supply Co. Strand Plus Duffle Bag
- Form Factor: Handbag
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 13.5 in./34.3 cm
- Width: 5.5 in./13.97 cm
- Length: 15 in./38.1 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 10132-00100-OS
- UPC or EAN No.: 828432033645
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Great Bag for School or Traveling
I bought this bag for school and I must say that it's an awesome bag. It's bigger than it appears in the pictures above. The bag q I bought this bag for school and I must say that it's an awesome bag. It's bigger than it appears in the pictures above. The bag quality is great. It fits my 15" Macbook Pro Retina Display perfectly snug, I don't worry about it moving around in the padded laptop pouch because it fits perfectly (I have a Speck Smartshell case on my MPR and there's no problems with it fitting in there). There is room for you to carry around text books or whatever paper work you have. If you have a lot of text books I don't think you could really fit it all in this bag and I can imagine it would be too heavy anyway. The only thing negative I could say about this bag is that it doesn't come with a crossbody strap so it starts to hurt my shoulder after a long time of carry it when I say a lot in it.
I recommend you get this bag, it's worth the price and it's a great way to have all your electronics in one place to carry around. …
- Written by Victoria J from Millbrae
7 of 7 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this have a cross-body strap included?
- Asked by Kelsey P from Auburn
- Jul 3, 2014
- Answered by Ashley N from Washington
- Jul 18, 2014
are the handles long enough to fit comfortably on your shoulder? What is there exact length? Is there an external strap that can be attached?
- Asked by Adrianne D from Brownsburg
- Jan 22, 2014
Yes. the bag is a lot bigger then the picture implies. It has a lot of room for everything you mig Yes. the bag is a lot bigger then the picture implies. It has a lot of room for everything you might twang to carry. …
- Answered by Rachel A B from Pearland
- Feb 12, 2014
Does this bag fit a macbook pro with retina display?
- Asked by Carla T from Baton Rouge
- Dec 16, 2013
- Answered by Anthony L from Union City
- Jan 23, 2014
Here it says the bag is 15in x 13.5in, but on the Herschel site it says that it's 22.5in x 16.5in for the same bag. Which one is correct?
- Asked by Bernice L from Toronto
- Mar 1, 2014
For the bag featured on the Apple site, the dimensions are different than that of the bag on the Her For the bag featured on the Apple site, the dimensions are different than that of the bag on the Herschel site because it is a slightly different bag. If you read the description, it says it is specially designed for Apple because it has a compartment for a macbook, the bag on the Herschel site does not have this compartment. That is the only difference. I hope this helps! …
- Answered by Ben S from Thousand Oaks
- Jun 21, 2014