Remarkably small and light, the ERA by Jawbone Bluetooth headset lets you talk wirelessly on your iPhone in maximum comfort. The new advanced ear fittings take advantage of your ear's natural contour to create a secure fit that's easy to wear all day.
Be heard anywhere
Military-grade NoiseAssassin eliminates background noise, so even if you’re in a loud crowd, the only thing the person on the other end hears is the sound of your voice.
One headset. Many uses.
ERA’s HD audio delivers crystal-clear sound for more than phone calls. Listen to music, catch up on podcasts, or ask Siri for advice whenever you want.
Power you can take with you
ERA’s sleek charging case more than doubles its four hours of talk-time and protects it, so you’ll always have power, even if you’re always on the go.
Do more with the Jawbone App
The Jawbone App lets you customize the ERA headset's functionality to make it your own. For instance, you can program ERA for easy hands-free control and access to Siri. Plus, there's a built-in locator that ensures you’ll never lose it.
- The smallest, lightest, most comfortable Bluetooth headset from Jawbone
- A programmable multi-function button makes it easy to access important iPhone functions such as Siri directly from the headset
- Embedded sensors detect when you're speaking to eliminate background noise
- Sensors let you communicate with Siri hands-free
- Wide-band audio delivers pristine sound quality for an optimal listening experience
- Durable charging case provides extra power and protects the headset
- Customize and personalize ERA with the free Jawbone app
Did you notice?Advanced technology eliminates noise, even in crowded environments.
Apple Recommends ForChat in wireless, hands-free comfort on your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- ERA by Jawbone Bluetooth Headset
- Charging case
- Four C-type earbuds: Three Right (S, M, L), one Left (M)
- Micro USB cable
- User guide
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: External power supply, USB
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Charge Time: One hour
- Height: 0.51 in./13 mm
- Width: 0.83 in./21 mm
- Weight: 0.21 oz./6 g
- Length: 1.83 in./46.6 mm
- Mfr. Part Number: JC03-03-A
- UPC or EAN No.: 847912013755
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://us.jawbone.com/warranty.aspx)
Own Your Sound
Jawbone is a free application for the Jambox family of wireless speakers that allows you to curate and play the music you love, as well as customize your MINI JAMBOX.
Add playlists from multiple services (iTunes, Spotify, Rdio and Deezer) and listen to your favorite music all in one app – seamlessly switching between services and tracks with a simple swipe.
The Jawbone app allows you to:
* use a single app to create, collect and play music from your favorite music services.
* play music through MINI JAMBOX, JAMBOX, BIG JAMBOX or any Bluetooth speaker.
* try LiveAudio™ and, when installed, remotely toggle it on and off.
* customize the play button on MINI JAMBOX to access voice control and choose a one touch dial contact.
* preview custom voice prompts and languages to personalize your MINI JAMBOX.
* easily switch between devices that are paired to MINI JAMBOX.
Your SmartSpeaker™ will get even better with time as other features and services are released for MINI JAMBOX. …
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Love this headset. I’ve had wired sets before so this is my first Bluetooth. Very easy to operate but NOT rugged. I tried all 3 Love this headset. I’ve had wired sets before so this is my first Bluetooth. Very easy to operate but NOT rugged. I tried all 3 ear pieces and the Large fit great. I commute a lot and just as I reached my client’s office door (outside), I reached to remove my backpack and the padded shoulder strap caught onto my windbreaker that caught onto the headset. The force exerted that dislodged the headset was similar to you taking the headset and tossing it directly at the concrete step on which it fell. It came apart very slightly and I’m sure that it jumbled up the electronics in there, but after a day of gently coaxing the cover back on straight (was just slightly ajar) and re-aligning the button, I was able to get the headset functioning again, but every now and then if I press the button quickly, the execution is not completed. I will be ordering a new set (headset + charger) and using this set as a backup. On the plus side, I am hard of hearing and this headset is a wonderful gadget. I can hear clearly and the receiver can hear me clearly. It connects with my iPhone 5s quickly, and yes, the noise assassinator really does work. I walked outside with the wind 5-10 mph and the call went well. Great value and anyone on the fence should buy this and give it a try (but don’t ever drop it like I did). …
- Written by Audrey A from Mount Clemens
Excellent (now) with update
I purchased the ERA with charging case from an Apple Store about a month ago. If I had written the review back then, it would have I purchased the ERA with charging case from an Apple Store about a month ago. If I had written the review back then, it would have been a 2 star rating only. However, last week, Jawbone came out with an firmware upgrade that makes me a happy camper. The calls are clear and not choppy. They really improved the Noise Assassin on this headset. Both my hearing and the other person's perception of my call quality is much better. The only thing that keeps me from giving it a 5 star is the 4 hour battery life. It definitely is worth it to get the charging case. Plus it protects the headset while you have it in your pocket or bag. …
- Written by EUGENE Y from North Aurora
10 of 10 people found this useful
Best headset I've had in a long time.
Best headset I've had in a very long time. Had an older Jawbone before, went to a few other types, came back to Jawbone and like t Best headset I've had in a very long time. Had an older Jawbone before, went to a few other types, came back to Jawbone and like the new design. Not a big fan of the different voice choices, but I prefer defaults on most of my electronics. With only a single speaker I was surprised with the sound quality on stereo output to the one hear, various games sound great, and having turn by turn directions from Siri in my ear helps reduce missed directions. All in all this is a darn good headset. …
- Written by Dorian I from Bacliff
11 of 11 people found this useful